Author Topic: Help with these cards  (Read 1196 times)

Offline Lovergrl

Help with these cards
« on: June 07, 2020, 08:27:13 AM »
I recently asked tarot if my POI would try to work things out between us..I got the following cards and I’m not sure how to take it . Can someone help me ?

3 of cups
The empress
The lovers (Outcome)

He recently became very distant... it left me so confused. In text messages he’ll chat with me for a few but when I try to get him to make things clear he avoids actually telling me...very lost at this point

Offline Realrealwater

Re: Help with these cards
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2020, 10:17:07 PM »
First, what do you think these cards mean? What is your intuition telling you?

Offline Lovergrl

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2020, 11:42:08 PM »
I’m feeling third party energy honestly. Even something to do with a baby ... that’s what my intuition is telling me. But logically it doesn’t make sense to me. But I want to know if anyone who is an expert on tarot to tell me if I’m even somewhat correct

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2020, 11:01:32 AM »
It seems you guys will reunite - possibly rekindle & he will nuture the connection& the outcome will be a loving relationship.
But your intuition is what I’d go with as YOU asked tarot.
When reading your intuitive feedback I thought possibly he could be still dating around eventually sees you as the best choice & comes back around then it grows into something more solid.

I’m not EXPERT but I’ve studied tarot

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2020, 02:43:30 PM »
I'm also picking a strong third party energy from your spread--another female is highly likely. The outcome "lovers" speaks of a choice so him having perhaps to choose between you and the other woman. I hope he chooses you instead but something tells me that he will grow more distant. Please update us...