Author Topic: Confused  (Read 5834 times)

Offline JJC

Confused
« on: June 06, 2020, 06:19:05 PM »
Hi all, I did receive contact within certain timeframes as predicted by many readers, but it's not a comfortable one. Third party sent me several messages from my POI's phone yesterday, basically she was fishing for information, wanted to know if we are still in contact. There has not been contact for almost 7 months so it feels really off to me... I managed to get hold of several readers, some of them say it was actually POI himself reaching out and testing waters, some say she has found a way to sneak in, they still see the same outcome and serious issues between POI and third party, advised me not to reply which I will not.
Special mention of Leeloo and Psychic Diva Anne. Leeloo predicted contact in May/June, she said POI will use certain pretext to check on me, well the exact same pretext was mentioned in the message, I read with her again today, she sees him behind this move.
Got my second reading from Anne yesterday, she said POI was eager to verify if I am still interested, it's a very recent energy and significance. I asked her today if the contact was from him, her intuition and pendulum both confirmed it. In our first reading she said 5 weeks for contact, and it happened on 5Jun, much sooner.
I would like to hear what you guys think as the storm is still going on in my mind, thank you.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2020, 11:07:23 AM by JJC »

Offline maggs30

Re: Confused
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2020, 06:52:42 PM »
Hi all, I did receive contact within certain timeframes as predicted by many readers, but it's not a comfortable one. Third party sent me several messages from my POI's phone yesterday, basically she was fishing for information, wanted to know if we are still in contact. There has not been contact for almost 7 months so it feels really off to me... I managed to get hold of several readers, some of them say it was actually POI himself reaching out and testing waters, some say she has found a way to sneak in, they still see the same outcome and serious issues between POI and third party, advised me not to reply which I will not.
Special mention of Leeloo and Psychic Diva Anne. Leeloo predicted contact in May/June, she said POI will use certain pretext to check on me, well the exact same pretext was mentioned in the message, I read with her again today, she sees him behind this move.
Got my second reading from Anne yesterday, she said POI was eager to verify if I am still interested, it's a very recent energy and significance. I asked her today if the contact was from him, her intuition and pendulum both confirmed it. In our first reading she said 5 weeks for contact, and it happened on 5Jun, much sooner.
Almost the same thing was said by Ed Roland, he usually gives bad news but I highly trust him.
I would like to hear what you guys think as the storm is still going on in my mind, thank you.

Don't trust the readers. Why would he ask if there was any contact if was him? My gut says it was third party contacting and that there are trust issues in POIs current relationship.

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2020, 09:48:41 PM »
Here is a thought... just call poi. If he answers, ask. If he doesnt... you know it was probably 3rd party. I agree with maggs, dont trust the readers.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2020, 05:20:36 AM »
just tell him you have been getting these text messages and ask him if its him or her

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2020, 11:46:53 PM »
Was able to verify it was indeed from POI as he reached out to my friend as well.
Below is a list of readers who got correct timing for contact:

Psychic Diva Anne
Leeloo
Sweet Orange Reader
Michelle Caporale
Sweetrosee
Brian Mason
Transformed
Raynee

That’s amazing that they were able to see that!

Offline JJC

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2020, 05:08:34 PM »
Actually that is a list of readers who got correct timings of contact, no one predicted he would pretend to be another person and text me LOL, however Psychic Diva and Leeloo had hit on this matter and sensed his eagerness before it happened, so I would say they are very much in tune with the present energies.

Offline Tomato Jam

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2020, 04:42:16 PM »
That’s pretty cool. I’ve been on here, never posted. Read with some of these readers they worked fiind me and my gf I really look for bottom line, not timing. MC has her own web site it’s far cheaper to read with these people on there sites just don’t tell them you read on any other sites with them. 8)
They sometimes aren’t allowed. MC told me not to spend all my money on any readers because my gf got ripped off. I couldn’t believe she told me to save the money. She didn’t want us getting ripped off. That was nice, I guess.
TJ

Offline JJC

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2020, 04:55:44 PM »
That’s pretty cool. I’ve been on here, never posted. Read with some of these readers they worked fiind me and my gf I really look for bottom line, not timing. MC has her own web site it’s far cheaper to read with these people on there sites just don’t tell them you read on any other sites with them. 8)
They sometimes aren’t allowed. MC told me not to spend all my money on any readers because my gf got ripped off. I couldn’t believe she told me to save the money. She didn’t want us getting ripped off. That was nice, I guess.
TJ

She told me the same thing, no need to worry then spend money. She has been really firm in her prediction since our first read including this timing and she got it right.

Offline Tomato Jam

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2020, 08:01:15 PM »
There are so many readers to seek. I think the bottom line for me was is there any relevance to the reading? I’ve learned I cannot rely on readings, it’s addictive and if you get a reader who is pretty forward, people seem to get mad, if they sugar coated, people get mad. If they’re too positive, too nice, no one believes them. What about our own intuition? Aren’t we responsible for ourselves?

This new POI term.. its a person of interest or someone you’re actually dating? What about readers that are just trying their very best to help but can be wrong sometimes? I think we, or at least I did, at one time expect perfection or that they should know everything. I’ve never once had a reader in person or on any site know everything or be perfect every single time but I’ve experienced a few who have come very very close and then really on it. Then I changed my choice to walk away from the position offered, which changed my read. I also met someone else in the course of the reading frenzy I went on.

I know this, at some point we have to be responsible for ourselves. We have to think for ourselves. It gets addicting. When I pointed out Michele told me to not kill myself spending all this money, I was shocked but she was right. I dug myself into a ditch. Yeah, she doesn’t sugar coat but she’s always eager or was, to follow up send minutes and just be courteous. I wouldn’t leave feedback for other readers and was blocked. They wouldn’t even send me free time after I spent a fortune.

You’re going to mix and match. In the end she was right and I did save money. I’m back on my feet. I feel better as I took her advice and moved on. I hope that helps. It’s worth it. We’re worth it.

Here are my honorable mentions besides Michele Caporale
Keith Mitchel,
Magical Sandra (but I don’t like Tarot and she does that)
Anastasia Christine
Lotus of light
 Mystical Mary
Visionary Jane

I’ve read with sooo many.

Hope everyone has a great day and nice weekend.

Offline JJC

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2020, 06:31:45 PM »
Got some update today, POI reached out to my friend again and said things have ended between him and third party.

Psychic Diva Anne was right about me receiving significant contact within 20days, I got it on day 17.
Sweetrosee predicted contact in the third week of July.
Leeloo predicted a turning point in July.
Dino and Corvus told me POI would contact me through my friend.
Miss Ann predicted contact, she said early victory but still frustrations.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2020, 06:35:59 PM by JJC »

Offline JJC

« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2020, 01:37:22 PM »
Received the first direct contact today, an apology after 8 months time.
Hope the lists I shared earlier will be helpful.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2020, 02:02:27 PM »
That is so wonderful JJC! 

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2020, 02:47:03 PM »
Received the first direct contact today, an apology after 8 months time.
Hope the lists I shared earlier will be helpful.

Awesome !! congrats

Offline JJC

« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2020, 09:36:37 AM »
Now as contact slowly getting better, I'm finally close to the truth of what exactly happened between POI and third party in the past 8 months. Although most of the readers got their predictions of our reconnection right, only a few were accurate on the present (present as at the time of readings).
Sweetrosee and Miss Ann 90% accurate.
Michelle Caporale and Leeloo 80% accurate.
Psychic Diva 70% accurate.
I have read with another 20 plus readers and they were below 50% accuracy or told me the opposite of what was happening.

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2020, 11:37:53 PM »
Where is Miss Anne from? I have an ex husband who shares the same name as my new bf and I always feel like the energies get mixed! I need someone to validate and who is good at contact prediction to make sure they are getting the right energy for me. Any suggestions?