Author Topic: Elliot.  (Read 2981 times)

Offline jolimano

Elliot.
« on: June 05, 2020, 10:52:57 PM »
I wasn't able to find a thread about Elliot on CP. Has anyone else read with him?

I had a reading in May with him, and while I've talked to way too many psychics, he told me things no one else ever has before. I don't know what to think.

Immediately, he told me correctly that my POI and I are from different ethnic backgrounds. But then he asked about being connected someone in the medical field, which is a big no. (I mean, I know a few people in that field but they are not close to me.) He asked about my hair, which I confirmed was correct. Later on he asked out of nowhere, "Who has the connection to [my culture]?" I confirmed that I do. So yeah, I've never had a psychic call out my ethnicity and it being different from POI. I have a American Midwestern accent, so I know I didn't give anything away.

He described my career goal accurately too.

So yeah, several unique and accurate things he said to me surprised me quite a bit. But a few things were pretty off too.

Prediction is for latter half of June to end of July.

Offline maggs30

Re: Elliot.
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2020, 11:02:27 PM »
I have never read with him but if he's describing hair color and ethnicity then it means he has remote viewing skills. For me that isn't enough since I know what we look like I don't need a psychic to tell me that. Remote viewers get great detail but often times their skills don't go much into the future.

Offline jolimano

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2020, 11:06:45 PM »
I have never read with him but if he's describing hair color and ethnicity then it means he has remote viewing skills. For me that isn't enough since I know what we look like I don't need a psychic to tell me that. Remote viewers get great detail but often times their skills don't go much into the future.

That's what I thought, either his remote skills are fantastic or he guessed really well and put 2+2 together. With remote viewers, I know you said that often times they don't get much into the future, but can a remote viewer also be good at other psychic abilities, empathically or say, clairvoyance?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2020, 11:11:05 PM »

That's what I thought, either his remote skills are fantastic or he guessed really well and put 2+2 together. With remote viewers, I know you said that often times they don't get much into the future, but can a remote viewer also be good at other psychic abilities, empathically or say, clairvoyance?

They can be but rarely are. Cookie is an example of a good remote viewer. She gets predictions for some people and not others. I would say she is one of the best.

Offline jolimano

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2020, 11:26:07 PM »

They can be but rarely are. Cookie is an example of a good remote viewer. She gets predictions for some people and not others. I would say she is one of the best.

That's so funny, I was just now on her page on Keen! I had signed up for her Waitlist several days ago and was number 84 or something like that. But just now when I checked, the 2 waitlists I was on are gone. Does Keen have the same policy as CA, you're only allotted a certain time to remain in queue?

Thanks for all the information!

Offline maggs30

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2020, 11:43:41 PM »
Keen has a 24 hr policy but you can edit it to 30 days. If it gets close you just edit again.

Offline littlepinkcat

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2020, 11:50:04 AM »
I read with him a few years back, I got the impression he uses a script. Nothing he said came true or appeared grounded in reality.

Offline Steven213

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2020, 03:12:29 PM »
any update about Elliot please?

Offline MikeNY

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2020, 11:40:37 AM »
I used him. He is always wrong and he even makes promises that he is 100% right. 

anything