Author Topic: Hi everyone  (Read 1643 times)

Offline Rosieroo17

Hi everyone
« on: June 05, 2020, 06:27:31 PM »
hi all
Im new here and been lurking a little while. I've dabble in the odd psychic reading here and there but in the last few weeks I had some real difficulties with my marriage and at the same found these online pyschic chat website which of course when you are in a vunerable  place became quite addictive in a short period of a couple of weeks. I've managed to stop but have spent a large amount of money, it is tempting to go back on.

Anyway I tried many psychics a few biggies and some random ones.
Tbh most all told me the same thing and were positive readings. A couple told me negatives and stuff which I knew to be completely wrong.
Time frames for my situation to be sorted were long but only one gave me a short time frame and that ended up to me be correct that was immortal truth on keen. They said by 2nd june and it was a day or so before , but that could of just worked out that way.
I tries lots but the ones I feel picked up my situation pretty much fairly correct were psychiclisa, queen of cups18 and cindys. Cindys described my husbands feelings about what was going on pretty well and that same day I had a mutual friend of ours confirm similar to what she had said.

However there was one person and this was my last reading I had who read my husband spot on and the relationship we have without me giving any info at all was stephanie theresa. She didn't give time frames as it was not that sort of reading but I was impressed..
Anyway I wanted to share my experience and hope to share more and chat on the forum.

Offline Natashanyc

Re: Hi everyone
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2020, 06:35:10 PM »
hi all
Im new here and been lurking a little while. I've dabble in the odd psychic reading here and there but in the last few weeks I had some real difficulties with my marriage and at the same found these online pyschic chat website which of course when you are in a vunerable  place became quite addictive in a short period of a couple of weeks. I've managed to stop but have spent a large amount of money, it is tempting to go back on.

Anyway I tried many psychics a few biggies and some random ones.
Tbh most all told me the same thing and were positive readings. A couple told me negatives and stuff which I knew to be completely wrong.
Time frames for my situation to be sorted were long but only one gave me a short time frame and that ended up to me be correct that was immortal truth on keen. They said by 2nd june and it was a day or so before , but that could of just worked out that way.
I tries lots but the ones I feel picked up my situation pretty much fairly correct were psychiclisa, queen of cups18 and cindys. Cindys described my husbands feelings about what was going on pretty well and that same day I had a mutual friend of ours confirm similar to what she had said.

However there was one person and this was my last reading I had who read my husband spot on and the relationship we have without me giving any info at all was stephanie theresa. She didn't give time frames as it was not that sort of reading but I was impressed..
Anyway I wanted to share my experience and hope to share more and chat on the forum.

Welcome ! This forum needs new energy :) I have heard good things about ST I Never tried her but I hope it works out !

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2020, 01:08:13 AM »
Welcome to the forum. Each voice is important...personally I have learned so much! Hopefully,
You will do the same. Cheers!
J

Offline massine

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2020, 10:27:39 PM »
Hey and welcome!
Glad to hear you had a good experience with ST, I had a reading and she seemed very kind and honest, it was mixed for me but I'm hoping when it happens I'll seize the reigns!
<3