Author Topic: How much do you disclose....  (Read 1758 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

How much do you disclose....
« on: June 05, 2020, 11:31:59 AM »
When you have a reading with someone who is a trusted reader (for you), they have been proven to be correct and have validated that they are connected.  Let's say you want to divulge more specific information  so that you can dive say into deeper questions.  Would you feel ok doing so? Do you feel like you shouldn't need to do that?  Say its for something that happened between you and your SO a year ago but you feel you want to explain what the state of things were in order for the reader to explain the person's thoughts or actions at the time.

I'm not sure if i am making sense.  I guess my point is if you know the person is legit and is gifted and you want to pin point a specific thing would you zoom in on the situation so that you can get an answer with out them having to try to navigate on what the situation was? I guess basically saving on time.

Offline Just FYI

Re: How much do you disclose....
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2020, 11:44:51 AM »
Go with your intuition. I’ve trusted a few advisors to go deeper and they did, but some turned it into a chitchat session (at my expense). You’ll find out whether the psychic can go deeper with you pretty quickly, I say go for it.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2020, 11:57:19 AM »
Often times when people say a reader flip flopped on them it was when they opened up and gave more information. That is when they stop giving fairy tales and give you their honest opinion. Most "psychics" are not psychic at all and go with the most likely guess. If more people recorded their readings and listened back they would hear how much information they actually give and how the way they ask or phrase the question influences the answer.

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2020, 06:33:42 PM »
When you have a reading with someone who is a trusted reader (for you), they have been proven to be correct and have validated that they are connected.  Let's say you want to divulge more specific information  so that you can dive say into deeper questions.  Would you feel ok doing so? Do you feel like you shouldn't need to do that?  Say its for something that happened between you and your SO a year ago but you feel you want to explain what the state of things were in order for the reader to explain the person's thoughts or actions at the time.

I'm not sure if i am making sense.  I guess my point is if you know the person is legit and is gifted and you want to pin point a specific thing would you zoom in on the situation so that you can get an answer with out them having to try to navigate on what the situation was? I guess basically saving on time.

I give zero info...just a birthday sometimes..there are Psychics I read with on the frequency...
Best of readers point to the situation super quick...
You do make sense.
J.

anything