Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 272858 times)

Offline wishes215

Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #975 on: October 09, 2021, 02:04:03 AM »
ive talked to her several times and yes, you can ask her questions. she is 100% right abt the past which who really wants to know about the past, we were there, we lived it so we already know:)) she has been right about contact for me, down to the numbers she gave. and as far as the progression of the relationship, i am in the midst of her predictions. so her predicting the stall is 100% on point and the next stuff whenever it happens and if it happens, will report back. good luck with your call.

an updates with Kisha?

so when I last spoke with kisha she mentioned a stall that would happen between my poi and i in about 3-6mnth. Well, it had already started a few days before her call and I didn't even realize it. so she was right apt the stall but wrong about the timing of it all.

I have a read with her soon, were you able to ask questions? Despite the timing, how accurate would she say she was? Did her reading match what other readers said?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #976 on: October 09, 2021, 02:05:45 AM »
Kisha with me has been about 70/30 with past and present (more accurate) and about 30/70 with future (meaning about only 30 percent of what she said happened later)

30%  :( what type of guidance do you typically go to her for, love or work?

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #977 on: October 09, 2021, 03:15:41 AM »
Kisha with me has been about 70/30 with past and present (more accurate) and about 30/70 with future (meaning about only 30 percent of what she said happened later)

30%  :( what type of guidance do you typically go to her for, love or work?

Both. She's actually been very incorrect on work now that you ask. Somewhat correct on love. I know that other people have different experiences.

Offline smoothie88

« Reply #978 on: October 09, 2021, 07:44:34 AM »
I shared this before, I love Kisha she was very accurate for me on the past, at least on the negative stuff.

But my recent reading with her on WhatsApp and my email reading with her last year nothing panned out regarding this one POI. Like she picked up the vibe and past 100% spot on, but predictions for future are 100% opposite.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #979 on: October 09, 2021, 04:22:42 PM »
I shared this before, I love Kisha she was very accurate for me on the past, at least on the negative stuff.

But my recent reading with her on WhatsApp and my email reading with her last year nothing panned out regarding this one POI. Like she picked up the vibe and past 100% spot on, but predictions for future are 100% opposite.

oh no, thats terrible. have you had better luck with another reader?

Offline chi109862

« Reply #980 on: October 11, 2021, 06:01:20 PM »
I had mentioned this in another post but... during an email reading i got a few years back Kisha had predicted that this year (2021) something crazy was going to happen (something I never thought possible)... but a few years later it ended up happening. It was a life changing event/experience that I took part in and I have been getting general readings to see if anyone could pick up on that event or pick up on how taking part in it could effect me in the future. No one has been able to pick up on it at all.

I bought a general phone reading (bc she doesn't do email anymore)... and whoa. Not only did she pick up on the event that she had predicted years ago.. but she brought up specifics about how it'll play out in future. She even laughed at something bc it seems so unbelievable and it didnt seem to fully make sense to her why she was seeing it, but it made perfect sense to me. I didn't say one word throughout the reading either. Pretty blown away (in a good way).

I have gotten more readings than I would like to admit. Before and after this "event" or situation presented itself or took place.. and shes been the only one that has ever been able to pick up on it without me mentioning anything.

I also know some key dates in the upcoming months of when things will happen (just not sure how the outcome will impact me) and all of her dates are in line already with what I know to be true.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2021, 11:03:43 PM by chi109862 »

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #981 on: October 12, 2021, 06:10:23 PM »
welp, she could not connect with me.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #982 on: October 15, 2021, 05:54:21 AM »
Hey all. It's been another long minute since I've updated here. My life has been insane. Here goes and I'll try to keep it short.

Guy she predicted several times since April of 2018 finally appeared in April of 2021 and she always got a number 4 for the start of things to occur, so yeah, it took 3 years. The guy she described sounded way too good to be true. She was right about all of his positive sides, his appearance etc. However, there were some major things that she didn't tell me about that are horrid about this dude and it's probably because she wasn't shown these things. Back in August of 2020 or somewhere around there before I actually met said guy, she said she saw a lion but didn't think it represented his temperament, rather, the season when things would be really passionate etc. Turns out, it indeed did represent his actual temperament because he has a really nasty one.

Things were so great for the first month with this guy and he was, in fact, every single thing she said he'd be. However, I began to see other sides to him about a month and a half later. He started yelling at me and was verbally abusive from time to time. He has like no patience and when things don't go his way, he has a tantrum. At the same time, the guy will do anything for me and he can be the sweetest person on the planet. I also found out he has some major drug addiction problems. He was wanting to turn his life around and quit the meth I found he had a problem with and he did quit for the last 5 months. However, I think he's back to doing that. He also has a cocaine problem and that one he just cut back on but didn't completely quit. He does that like once a month but when he does it, he's a monster. For the past few months, our sex life dissipated and he basically showed his other 5 personalities to me. All the things he told me in the beginning, he began doing the opposite a few months in. I guess this update will be longer than expected. Sorry in advance.

I have to back up now. So, back in August of 2020 I asked Kisha about a house move that I was making. I bought a house with my son and mother. We moved in December of 2020. I have anxiety disorder, namely panic disorder, and I am also agoraphobic. I had lived in my previous apartment for 15 years with my son so that move was very difficult for me to make. I got drunk and got to the new place, immediately freaked out and didn't stop freaking out. Had panic attacks morning noon and night. In that reading Kisha said the move would be good for me. If it was, it only ended up being a benefit financially. I developed a new fear, a fear of being alone, while at that house. Called Kisha end of December 2020 and she said things would calm down after March. End of April is when I started dating the guy so the panic did calm down. But then, my entire family, my mother, my brother, and my son began to show serious anger and hatred toward my relationship with this guy. I couldn't understand why. They all started treating me like shit etc. so then I started to feel like this guy was all I had left since my family basically turned on me over it. So everyone agreed to go ahead and sell the house but, my son decided he was going to move to Oklahoma (We currently live in Colorado). I was devastated because my son was my only safe person I had left since my father died in 2017. So then I REALLY felt stuck with the guy. I told the guy I was going to need him more than ever the closer it got to the move and the first few weeks after the move. I needed him emotionally. He seemed to have no problem with that. And, well, he did the exact opposite.

The move was set for September 27th. He picked up the keys to the new apartment on September 15th. The moment he picked up those keys, he began staying at the apartment at night and suddenly just couldn't handle being at that house anymore (granted it was SUPER stressful over there so I get it) but I found that to be so messed up and felt abandoned. If I needed something he'd bring it to me and he'd come to the house still in the day or early evening but he'd only sit in his truck the entire time so it was very awkward. I then had to come up with excuses for his super rude and weird behaviors which put more pressure on me. He didn't help me pack and he ended up going on a cocaine binge for the last week and a half before the move. He didn't sleep for almost an entire week and he was an absolute jackass the whole time. I started to feel hatred toward him and started looking at him completely different at that point.

Bear in mind, in one of my past readings before I actually met him Kisha told me that people had a hard time trusting him and she didn't know why because she was seeing him as a very honest genuine person. NOW I know why people don't trust this dude. They can't trust him because his emotional state fluctuates from hour to hour which makes me very unreliable and undependable. He's pretty honest but he's still sneaky. In other words, he will go do something like cocaine for a few days and then tell the truth later without you asking him to tell the truth. So he ends up telling on himself but you can't trust someone like that.

So anyway, the night of the move I had to throw back a 12 pack of beer to fully sedate myself since I had to get in a car to get to the new place (panic disorder and agoraphobia so I had to be sedated). He puts me threw so much hell the day of the move, yells at me etc. So I ended up waiting for my son until 2 in the morning to give me a ride instead since I didn't feel safe with my wonderful boyfriend to drive me. He started punching the steering wheel of my truck so hard that the horn kept honking and I could hear the punches from a few feet away. It terrified me. So I get to this apartment and he's a complete asshole the first two days, meanwhile, I'm having major anxiety not only from the move and the anticipation of my son moving out of state, but now getting it from being around him too. He then apologized and was nice for a few days but then he built himself some sort of man cave in this tiny storage unit we have on the patio and he just started staying in there. Like literally STAYING IN THERE. He started staying awake for 4 and 5 days in a row. He stopped eating etc. My son is staying here with me until he leaves out of state on Saturday and it's just a one bedroom apartment so the living room is basically my son's domain. The boyfriend kept using that as the excuse for remaining in the storage unit day and night. It's all bullshit to me though. Then it got to the point where we don't even speak. I don't want to be with this guy at all anymore and now I've lost my entire family and my son is leaving out of state and I have this new fear of being alone.

I also lost my job back in June of this year and Kisha said it was temporary and that the boss and I would come to some resolution. I worked for him for the last 8 years and didn't really see that one coming either. Kisha was wrong about that. To this day I didn't return to work for him and I still have no job. I'm living off the money I got from the sale of the house.

My last reading with her was August 9th 2021 and she said I'd be fine in the new place, that there was a relationship that would take me by surprised as to how fast things came together with it and that I was going to be super satisfied with the level of commitment I get from my partner and something happens in 10 months or October of next year that really "solidifies" the relationship which is probably a marriage proposal but there's no way I'd marry this dude. I don't see this lasting AT ALL and I'm not even really interested in it anymore. Not after all this horrible behavior from him in such a short space of time. That's just a sign of things to come and no thanks on that one. I don't know what she meant by a relationship taking me by surprise unless she meant a surprise in a bad way because I'm pretty surprised at this gawd awful behavior of his and that's about it. She said my son's move would be temporary and he'd have some sort of realization from it. I don't feel it's temporary though because I know my son. Oklahoma is way cheaper than Colorado and he isn't going to return here to live.

I've been talking to Kisha since 2010 and honestly this is the first time she's been so very off about things for me and it's really disappointing. All this may be a bump in the road and things take a turn for the better or something but so far, nothing is good. I'm very scared and very alone and very heart broken and that's pretty much it. I've another reading scheduled with her for October 20th so I'll be back to update again. Thanks for reading and sorry so long.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #983 on: October 15, 2021, 03:22:02 PM »
No offense at all but please seek some therapy to help with this. Psychics will only dig a financial hole and a bigger emotional one. Sometimes therapy can be close friends/family or free therapy boards online. Sometimes it can be something therapeutic like listening to music in your space, candles, a bath etc. also just bc a advisor told you good things about someone, if you feel it’s going south and you’re not into anymore don’t let that prediction dictate your fate. It will drain you. It will become toxic. You can think you’re in love and call yourself sticking it out and waiting for better because a fairytale reading told you it will come. Time will be wasted and it may lead to heartbreak cycles. No one wants to experience that. WALK AWAY FROM ANYTHING THAT COST YOU YOUR MENTAL HEALTH That goes for the workplace too. Kisha is pleasant but she is allowed to be wrong too. She’s only human. This is why reads should be taken with a grain of salt. Hope for the best but always be prepared for the worst in any situation. If her time frame passed it’s ok, let the universe do it’s thing. Don’t stress yourself over these readings. Go after new employment and allow positive energy in your life for new love to come in. And again DONT STRESS YOURSELF. Best of luck to you !

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #984 on: October 15, 2021, 03:23:19 PM »
Hey all. It's been another long minute since I've updated here. My life has been insane. Here goes and I'll try to keep it short.

Guy she predicted several times since April of 2018 finally appeared in April of 2021 and she always got a number 4 for the start of things to occur, so yeah, it took 3 years. The guy she described sounded way too good to be true. She was right about all of his positive sides, his appearance etc. However, there were some major things that she didn't tell me about that are horrid about this dude and it's probably because she wasn't shown these things. Back in August of 2020 or somewhere around there before I actually met said guy, she said she saw a lion but didn't think it represented his temperament, rather, the season when things would be really passionate etc. Turns out, it indeed did represent his actual temperament because he has a really nasty one.

Things were so great for the first month with this guy and he was, in fact, every single thing she said he'd be. However, I began to see other sides to him about a month and a half later. He started yelling at me and was verbally abusive from time to time. He has like no patience and when things don't go his way, he has a tantrum. At the same time, the guy will do anything for me and he can be the sweetest person on the planet. I also found out he has some major drug addiction problems. He was wanting to turn his life around and quit the meth I found he had a problem with and he did quit for the last 5 months. However, I think he's back to doing that. He also has a cocaine problem and that one he just cut back on but didn't completely quit. He does that like once a month but when he does it, he's a monster. For the past few months, our sex life dissipated and he basically showed his other 5 personalities to me. All the things he told me in the beginning, he began doing the opposite a few months in. I guess this update will be longer than expected. Sorry in advance.

I have to back up now. So, back in August of 2020 I asked Kisha about a house move that I was making. I bought a house with my son and mother. We moved in December of 2020. I have anxiety disorder, namely panic disorder, and I am also agoraphobic. I had lived in my previous apartment for 15 years with my son so that move was very difficult for me to make. I got drunk and got to the new place, immediately freaked out and didn't stop freaking out. Had panic attacks morning noon and night. In that reading Kisha said the move would be good for me. If it was, it only ended up being a benefit financially. I developed a new fear, a fear of being alone, while at that house. Called Kisha end of December 2020 and she said things would calm down after March. End of April is when I started dating the guy so the panic did calm down. But then, my entire family, my mother, my brother, and my son began to show serious anger and hatred toward my relationship with this guy. I couldn't understand why. They all started treating me like shit etc. so then I started to feel like this guy was all I had left since my family basically turned on me over it. So everyone agreed to go ahead and sell the house but, my son decided he was going to move to Oklahoma (We currently live in Colorado). I was devastated because my son was my only safe person I had left since my father died in 2017. So then I REALLY felt stuck with the guy. I told the guy I was going to need him more than ever the closer it got to the move and the first few weeks after the move. I needed him emotionally. He seemed to have no problem with that. And, well, he did the exact opposite.

The move was set for September 27th. He picked up the keys to the new apartment on September 15th. The moment he picked up those keys, he began staying at the apartment at night and suddenly just couldn't handle being at that house anymore (granted it was SUPER stressful over there so I get it) but I found that to be so messed up and felt abandoned. If I needed something he'd bring it to me and he'd come to the house still in the day or early evening but he'd only sit in his truck the entire time so it was very awkward. I then had to come up with excuses for his super rude and weird behaviors which put more pressure on me. He didn't help me pack and he ended up going on a cocaine binge for the last week and a half before the move. He didn't sleep for almost an entire week and he was an absolute jackass the whole time. I started to feel hatred toward him and started looking at him completely different at that point.

Bear in mind, in one of my past readings before I actually met him Kisha told me that people had a hard time trusting him and she didn't know why because she was seeing him as a very honest genuine person. NOW I know why people don't trust this dude. They can't trust him because his emotional state fluctuates from hour to hour which makes me very unreliable and undependable. He's pretty honest but he's still sneaky. In other words, he will go do something like cocaine for a few days and then tell the truth later without you asking him to tell the truth. So he ends up telling on himself but you can't trust someone like that.

So anyway, the night of the move I had to throw back a 12 pack of beer to fully sedate myself since I had to get in a car to get to the new place (panic disorder and agoraphobia so I had to be sedated). He puts me threw so much hell the day of the move, yells at me etc. So I ended up waiting for my son until 2 in the morning to give me a ride instead since I didn't feel safe with my wonderful boyfriend to drive me. He started punching the steering wheel of my truck so hard that the horn kept honking and I could hear the punches from a few feet away. It terrified me. So I get to this apartment and he's a complete asshole the first two days, meanwhile, I'm having major anxiety not only from the move and the anticipation of my son moving out of state, but now getting it from being around him too. He then apologized and was nice for a few days but then he built himself some sort of man cave in this tiny storage unit we have on the patio and he just started staying in there. Like literally STAYING IN THERE. He started staying awake for 4 and 5 days in a row. He stopped eating etc. My son is staying here with me until he leaves out of state on Saturday and it's just a one bedroom apartment so the living room is basically my son's domain. The boyfriend kept using that as the excuse for remaining in the storage unit day and night. It's all bullshit to me though. Then it got to the point where we don't even speak. I don't want to be with this guy at all anymore and now I've lost my entire family and my son is leaving out of state and I have this new fear of being alone.

I also lost my job back in June of this year and Kisha said it was temporary and that the boss and I would come to some resolution. I worked for him for the last 8 years and didn't really see that one coming either. Kisha was wrong about that. To this day I didn't return to work for him and I still have no job. I'm living off the money I got from the sale of the house.

My last reading with her was August 9th 2021 and she said I'd be fine in the new place, that there was a relationship that would take me by surprised as to how fast things came together with it and that I was going to be super satisfied with the level of commitment I get from my partner and something happens in 10 months or October of next year that really "solidifies" the relationship which is probably a marriage proposal but there's no way I'd marry this dude. I don't see this lasting AT ALL and I'm not even really interested in it anymore. Not after all this horrible behavior from him in such a short space of time. That's just a sign of things to come and no thanks on that one. I don't know what she meant by a relationship taking me by surprise unless she meant a surprise in a bad way because I'm pretty surprised at this gawd awful behavior of his and that's about it. She said my son's move would be temporary and he'd have some sort of realization from it. I don't feel it's temporary though because I know my son. Oklahoma is way cheaper than Colorado and he isn't going to return here to live.

I've been talking to Kisha since 2010 and honestly this is the first time she's been so very off about things for me and it's really disappointing. All this may be a bump in the road and things take a turn for the better or something but so far, nothing is good. I'm very scared and very alone and very heart broken and that's pretty much it. I've another reading scheduled with her for October 20th so I'll be back to update again. Thanks for reading and sorry so long.

Replied ☝🏾

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #985 on: October 15, 2021, 04:23:05 PM »

First off I am SOOO SORRY you are going through something like this, I felt I needed to reach out and just suggest that at this point you need to seek help outside of this relationship, you should really seek a therapist and although it may be hard I would suggest reaching out to family to ask them for help... drug addiction is a very very serious thing, not excusing this man for anything he is doing, but it is extremely detrimental to not only his and your health but your relationship and now obviously your mental health... please please whatever you do reach out to those whom you can depend on, seek a therapist and seek this man help... he needs an intervention, is there family or friends you can call for him he needs to get into a drug program ASAP and you need to get help such as therapy and/or loved ones...  This is a serious issue and I do not want to see you going this alone with only this forum to help. I have dealt first hand with family with addiction and my cousins family staged an intervention and he went to rehab for almost a year, he had a child at home and it tore his marriage and home life apart. He is now sober and an amazing father, he looks forward to his days and weekends with his daughter but I saw the most kind hearted laid back man with an AMAZING job lose everything and turn into someone we hardly could recognize. Luckily he had people show up for him in ways that probably not only saved his life but also his relationship with his daughter. Please seek help outside of psychics and this forum, my heart goes out to you and obviously if you need you can PM me, I would hate to see you go this alone.

Offline username1111

« Reply #986 on: October 20, 2021, 12:54:10 AM »
I had a general recorded reading with Kisha  4 or 5 weeks ago. She mentioned a significant shift in November in regards to my finances. She didn't know that I had started a refinancing plan on my house. I got confirmation that my loan is moving forward and should be closing before the end of October. So, she was absolutely correct.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #987 on: October 27, 2021, 02:22:07 AM »
has anyone ever gotten that their PIO loves them from kisha? if yes, how accurate has it been for you?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #988 on: October 27, 2021, 04:39:19 AM »
has anyone ever gotten that their PIO loves them from kisha? if yes, how accurate has it been for you?

What's that? PIO loves them?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #989 on: October 27, 2021, 06:47:25 AM »
I believe she means POI = Person Of Interest.