Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 272873 times)

Offline KitKat121

Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #960 on: September 12, 2021, 11:40:36 PM »
I’m curious about the recorded readings too on WhatsApp if anyone’s had one please share your experience

Offline Tiggymo37

« Reply #961 on: September 12, 2021, 11:43:08 PM »
I got mine a little over a week ago. It was pretty on point but we’ll see how predictions pan out

Offline wishes215

« Reply #962 on: September 13, 2021, 05:04:34 PM »
ok so something interesting is happening regarding  kisha's predictions, so she said POI and I would continue to see progress for the next 3-6 mnths and then there would be a stall. well, the progress that I saw was before my call with her and it lasted maybe 3-6 DAYS  ;) and things have stalled ever since. ha ha ha ha has she ever seen the past as the future for anyone? I doubt ill get a response as it seems all the kisha experts are enjoying the last few days of summer:))

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #963 on: September 13, 2021, 10:26:49 PM »
Not for me. She saw a few things that happened just after (few weeks). What happened before was a few days or a few weeks before?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #964 on: September 14, 2021, 04:50:05 AM »
Not for me. She saw a few things that happened just after (few weeks). What happened before was a few days or a few weeks before?

the stall she thought would happen after 3-6mnths, started maybe a week before her call.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #965 on: September 14, 2021, 08:34:43 PM »
OMG - jaw dropped!  I dont read often but I read with Kisha today!   HOLY SHIT....   her reading was literally and I mean literally dead on!   I did a 20 minute love reading and I asked her to start off with what she picked up.   I have been in a 14 month relationship.   For the most part it's been really good but the past 3/4 months we have had some issues!  She started out literally saying that exact thing and then went into exactly everything onto exactly how I am feeling and then into what the energy feels like for the next 6 months....   We shall see if that all happens!

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #966 on: September 14, 2021, 08:54:49 PM »

the stall she thought would happen after 3-6mnths, started maybe a week before her call.

I think it is possible but this is something only Kisha could answer for sure.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #967 on: September 18, 2021, 09:16:04 PM »
I was just told during a pm and read on her site the following: I am not offering email readings.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #968 on: September 19, 2021, 01:46:26 AM »
How do you get an email reading? I don't see it anywhere as an option.
]

she opens them up every now and then but I haven't seen them in a while now.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #969 on: September 19, 2021, 01:50:49 AM »
OMG - jaw dropped!  I dont read often but I read with Kisha today!   HOLY SHIT....   her reading was literally and I mean literally dead on!   I did a 20 minute love reading and I asked her to start off with what she picked up.   I have been in a 14 month relationship.   For the most part it's been really good but the past 3/4 months we have had some issues!  She started out literally saying that exact thing and then went into exactly everything onto exactly how I am feeling and then into what the energy feels like for the next 6 months....   We shall see if that all happens!

she's been incredible when it comes to the past, like this happened and then this happened and its all true:) future predictions, she has been right in the past but the last time I read with her, she was more detailed about whats coming up so we will see.

Offline staircasewondering

« Reply #970 on: September 19, 2021, 02:15:13 PM »
How do you get an email reading? I don't see it anywhere as an option.

If you didn’t buy an email reading in her last offering back in August, you’re out of luck because Kisha’s posted on her website that she won’t be offering emails readings for the remainder of 2021. Kisha’s post also said she may offer email readings in 2022 at random, but email readings will be phased out all together because Kisha can’t commit to them on a regular basis.

Offline lala

« Reply #971 on: October 08, 2021, 03:34:11 PM »
an updates with Kisha?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #972 on: October 08, 2021, 07:07:40 PM »
an updates with Kisha?

so when I last spoke with kisha she mentioned a stall that would happen between my poi and i in about 3-6mnth. Well, it had already started a few days before her call and I didn't even realize it. so she was right apt the stall but wrong about the timing of it all.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #973 on: October 08, 2021, 08:23:32 PM »
an updates with Kisha?

so when I last spoke with kisha she mentioned a stall that would happen between my poi and i in about 3-6mnth. Well, it had already started a few days before her call and I didn't even realize it. so she was right apt the stall but wrong about the timing of it all.

I have a read with her soon, were you able to ask questions? Despite the timing, how accurate would she say she was? Did her reading match what other readers said?

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #974 on: October 09, 2021, 01:03:19 AM »
Kisha with me has been about 70/30 with past and present (more accurate) and about 30/70 with future (meaning about only 30 percent of what she said happened later)