Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 272923 times)

Offline frozenfox

Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #105 on: July 01, 2020, 04:11:25 PM »
Has Kisha ever said this to anyone about their connection with their POI/a future romantic connection?

"I kind of get that with this connection with what I’m seeing….. I feel as though there’s a sense of looking at an image, like in a mirror or so. There’s something about a level of understanding each other or something about your connection with this person you may feel as though it’s something familiar or you may feel as though this is someone that you’re supposed to connect with for whatever reason."

She didn't say that in my reading!
When she said that I thought it felt very soulmate-y! Does anyone know what Kisha thinks of soulmates? Does she believe in them?

@Larryducs That is a huge hit! Congrats!!

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #106 on: July 01, 2020, 04:35:24 PM »
Huge and I mean HUGE hit from Kisha. She told me she saw a “4” where I would be recognized at work and have a noticeable change financially. I got a call today from the owner of the company. Starting July 4th I will be getting an increase of $25000 per year and a $10000 signing bonus! This was TOTALLY out of the blue and unexpected. I am blown away not by the raise alone but that she said this and at the time I was thinking work very rarely goes through any small changes much less large ones like this.  PD also said change in income but I didn’t ask for anything more on the subject. She also picked it up but Kisha NAILED it y’all.God I hope the rest of her reading  is correct!

Congrats on the increase in income! That's amazing!!

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #107 on: July 01, 2020, 05:03:55 PM »
Has Kisha ever said this to anyone about their connection with their POI/a future romantic connection?

"I kind of get that with this connection with what I’m seeing….. I feel as though there’s a sense of looking at an image, like in a mirror or so. There’s something about a level of understanding each other or something about your connection with this person you may feel as though it’s something familiar or you may feel as though this is someone that you’re supposed to connect with for whatever reason."

She didn't say that in my reading!
When she said that I thought it felt very soulmate-y! Does anyone know what Kisha thinks of soulmates? Does she believe in them?

@Larryducs That is a huge hit! Congrats!!

I am not sure if she believes in them but in one of my very first readings she said my future husband would feel "very familiar" ....she said it again a year or two later in another reading. I am not married yet so i will have to wait and see.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #108 on: July 02, 2020, 04:01:27 AM »
Kisha’s 15 minute reading says for specific questions only , no general reading. Has any used this for a general? It looks like her only general is a 90 minute package and that’s too much for me. My last general reading I booked 30 minutes and only used 16 mins of it :(

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #109 on: July 02, 2020, 11:57:57 AM »
Kisha’s 15 minute reading says for specific questions only , no general reading. Has any used this for a general? It looks like her only general is a 90 minute package and that’s too much for me. My last general reading I booked 30 minutes and only used 16 mins of it :(
She won't do a general in 15min. However, I had booked a love general with her (20min) and she finished it within 8min and I asked if I could use the rest of the time to ask work-related questions and she said she didn't care, it's just about the time limit. So you can book a love/career general and that's what she'll start off with then you can branch into asking specific questions about any topic you'd like if you still have time remaining.

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #110 on: July 02, 2020, 01:06:27 PM »
Hi guys I really need help.
I just booked a reading on her page. When I book the reading, the displayed time was my local time and I chose one slot of time. (Lets say 7am my time)

After i made the payment and checked on my booking info on her page, it turns to 8am her time. Im so confused.

Also theres no information on her phone number i can call because im calling from outside US.
Send her an email that's listed at the top of her page asking about your booking. Make the subject of the email about your booking. That's what I did when I had concerns about mine. She'll respond before it's scheduled.

Offline Mirosee

« Reply #111 on: July 02, 2020, 01:07:24 PM »
Thank you so much frozenfox. I'm sending the mail soon.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #112 on: July 02, 2020, 02:42:50 PM »
You can send her an email, she is good in answering.

A question for you all regarding her email reading. I ordered a while ago. I forgot to send the email to her , so I did a few days later. Today is the 16th day after this email I sent. Is she usually late? Should I wait until tomorrow to email her if she is late?

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #113 on: July 02, 2020, 02:46:30 PM »
You can send her an email, she is good in answering.

A question for you all regarding her email reading. I ordered a while ago. I forgot to send the email to her , so I did a few days later. Today is the 16th day after this email I sent. Is she usually late? Should I wait until tomorrow to email her if she is late?
Are you counting weekends? Because only Mon-Fri counts as long as any of those days aren't holidays.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #114 on: July 02, 2020, 03:02:21 PM »
No, I am not counting weekends, (only business days) neither the day I sent her the message (which was 3 days after I purchased the reading).

Offline jolimano

« Reply #115 on: July 02, 2020, 03:46:56 PM »
No, I am not counting weekends, (only business days) neither the day I sent her the message (which was 3 days after I purchased the reading).

Mine came on the 17th day! I did not message her about it.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #116 on: July 02, 2020, 04:04:05 PM »
Thank you! I will wait until tomorrow then!

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #117 on: July 04, 2020, 03:59:37 PM »
I recently got my email reading from Kisha. She also stated dates (like the number 5 weeks, months or May). But in the beginning of the email, she mentioned that we shouldn't consider that it is for this year, could be another year.

I had phone readings with her before.

She was very consistent with what she told be in her first reading (something that I have no idea how it would happen), which is also mentioned by QofC and Zadalia. Another prediction of her was also aligned with Cookie. I do think they are talking about something for next year.

In another subject, she was SPOT on in describing a situation, the person, and how things may unfold. It is a difficult situation that I am by a lot of my family and friends how come it is taking years to be resolved... She gave me the hope that justice, what is RIGHT, and the truth will prevail.

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #118 on: July 04, 2020, 07:11:27 PM »
How many days did she end up taking in getting back to you ?

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #119 on: July 05, 2020, 05:50:02 AM »
She mentions on her website that it will take 14-16 day s(worth the wait). On the 16th day, she wrote saying she wasn't feeling well and she would be delayed one day. I did receive the next day. From other people's posts, she seems to be always on time.