Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 275788 times)

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #930 on: July 02, 2021, 11:22:18 PM »
I was going to mention the same thing. Back in February I had something come up and I honestly thought it was the end between my guy and I. Sure enough we picked back up a month later and have been getting better ever since.

Offline smoothie88

« Reply #931 on: July 03, 2021, 12:27:06 AM »
I haven’t emailed Kisha about it. I always feel bad to follow up after reading because it’s they are not paid/compensated for their time to answer my emails etc. And so I feel like I’m bothering her if I email her.

No one predicted the break up. In fact I had the reading with Kisha just a few days before the break up took place and she was still very positive about the progress in the reading. Im exhausted to be honest and just wanted to lay what I had with this guy down. If he ever turned around the way how Kisha and Yona and KarenJo predicted and he can get his acts together and show up for me then we can potentially consider picking it back up, but right now I’m just too hurt and sad I have to look after myself first.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2021, 12:29:42 AM by smoothie88 »

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #932 on: July 03, 2021, 01:03:04 AM »
I totally understand and I am so sorry you are going through this, if I can help in any way if you need to vent or talk feel free to PM me.

I haven’t emailed Kisha about it. I always feel bad to follow up after reading because it’s they are not paid/compensated for their time to answer my emails etc. And so I feel like I’m bothering her if I email her.

No one predicted the break up. In fact I had the reading with Kisha just a few days before the break up took place and she was still very positive about the progress in the reading. Im exhausted to be honest and just wanted to lay what I had with this guy down. If he ever turned around the way how Kisha and Yona and KarenJo predicted and he can get his acts together and show up for me then we can potentially consider picking it back up, but right now I’m just too hurt and sad I have to look after myself first.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #933 on: July 07, 2021, 04:15:09 PM »
I totally understand the way you are feeling. There is free will, but whatever needs to happen to you, it will find a way back to you. I would try not to focus on the break up. I know it is hard... believe me. But if it is meant to be, you will be together.

One thing I learned with the reading is that sometimes, the guides do not tell you the entire story, because we need to learn a lesson. I am a true believer that we are here to learn and grow spiritually. If you know everything and avoid the learning experiences, you will not grow. However, the guides do not want you to suffer as well, so they try to guide you to go thru hard times. I pray that whatever happens, even the bad ones, is a way to bring me good things. When I think that even hard times are learning experiences, things are much easier for me. And believe me, I have really really hard times...

Offline wishes215

« Reply #934 on: August 03, 2021, 06:58:51 PM »
I know this has been asked before but I can't seem to find the post so sorry asking again, when kisha says she can't see time does that mean its quite far out? she said something that gonna happen but when I asked when, she said she doesn't know. she's never said that to know before so just wondering.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #935 on: August 04, 2021, 03:10:31 AM »
In her emails she says things can happen in the next 24 months, which means if she says 9 or September, can be this September or next year. When she does not know, she really do not know. She was not given a time frame. I was given a prediction last October that said 3 months or March. I did have an event-related first scheduled to Feb, then moved to March, and I thought it would be it. Well, the event will happen in March NEXT YEAR. The outcome, I will tell you later.

Offline Kaz

« Reply #936 on: August 04, 2021, 11:44:36 AM »
In her emails she says things can happen in the next 24 months, which means if she says 9 or September, can be this September or next year. When she does not know, she really do not know. She was not given a time frame. I was given a prediction last October that said 3 months or March. I did have an event-related first scheduled to Feb, then moved to March, and I thought it would be it. Well, the event will happen in March NEXT YEAR. The outcome, I will tell you later.

Agreed, I have only had two predictions out of 7 happen from her and they were the very minor ones. So either, everything she saw happening is further out or it’s just wrong. I will update if things start unfolding.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #937 on: August 04, 2021, 06:57:24 PM »
I know about her numbers and how they can mean literally anything or nothing at all. but the question I had was what does it mean when she says she doesn't know. so the guides are not able to give her a number, I get that. the questions is why:) is it because its too far out or is it because its left on free will etc. I'm just curious as to how it works for her.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #938 on: August 05, 2021, 01:20:51 AM »
I don't think she would know.... she didnt get the info from the guides....

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #939 on: August 05, 2021, 01:23:48 AM »
She is the best for me, from all readers. There are a few predictions that have been showing for a while in the future, and I know it is close to happening. I am super anxious and I want my problems to be resolved yesterday, is frustrating. But I believe Spiritual time is different from ours.

Agreed, I have only had two predictions out of 7 happen from her and they were the very minor ones. So either, everything she saw happening is further out or it’s just wrong. I will update if things start unfolding.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #940 on: August 07, 2021, 05:24:25 PM »
Is the general outlook reading the same as a predictions reading?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #941 on: August 07, 2021, 06:43:16 PM »

predictions readings? I mean whichever reading you get done she can/will give you some predictions. general outlook will cover both work and love whereas a love path reading will focus primarily on love. hope this helps.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #942 on: August 09, 2021, 03:56:13 PM »

predictions readings? I mean whichever reading you get done she can/will give you some predictions. general outlook will cover both work and love whereas a love path reading will focus primarily on love. hope this helps.

I meant do you ask her questions or does she just start talking like yona?

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #943 on: August 10, 2021, 03:04:45 AM »
You can ask questions in the end, but she first likes to talk about what she sees. Then, in the end, you ask questions. But it is not like others where they only answer. I prefer this way. There might be things in our way that we are not aware of, and for me, those are important to know.

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #944 on: August 13, 2021, 12:39:56 AM »
Hey everyone... been a long time I've posted anything on here. 

Back about 2019-2020 I was a semi-frequent reader.  I've largely dropped the "psychic phase," if you will.  My life has been better, and my wallet a bit thicker since then.  That said, I will, on occasion, read with Cookie and Kisha. 

I haven't spoken with Kisha in a while, and I think I've read with her 3? times? over the last two years or so.  I thought I would give an update on Kisha because I felt that, besides Cookie, she was the most consistent, most detailed, and most correct... at least, seems correct.

Kisha - December 2019
- Seems that there is a female energy around you... feels like a waiting pattern or uncertainty.  You don't know if you want to allow this relationship to evolve, or to wait on someone/something better.  You'll experience frustration that things aren't progressing how you would like them to... not that you and this woman don't get along, you get along fine, but you are wanting things that she can't offer. 
This is true.  I have been dating someone for about 18 months, and I feel like I am waiting.  I really don't know if I could marry this person.  I mean, I am happy, but there is a part of me hoping that there is something better?  I don't mean to sound selfish, but my folks don't have a great marriage and I don't want that kind of marriage in my own life.  I am just cautious, shall we say
- Over the next two years, you are going to have a relationship that is not just the consistent or stable relationship but has a real chance of success and long-term commitment.  I believe that relationship, whether this woman, or another woman in the future, will develop into an engagement and eventual marriage. 
- The challenge I see is in the short-term.  I see a temporary connection - a woman comes up [enter physical description] where, in the warmer months and into the fall, you develop into a deeper relationship
- By the end of next year (so, December of 2020?) I see a secure relationship that, I don't see marriage either a engagement or proposal that is accepted
- I see someone from your past that comes back in... she wants to have an honest discussion with you.  She admits she is the fault for your separation... she wants you to know that she still loves you.  This is not someone that you have an active connection with now.  She has a deep sense of guilt or regret... guides are saying she wants to give the relationship with you another chance.  I don't see this person as being 100% content with her current life's situation, the decisions that led her to where she is or is going to be, relationship-wise.  I do see a conversation between the two of you... rather spontaneous and out of the blue where she wants to clear the air, rid herself of guilt.  This is not just a selfish decision on her part, but a genuine desire for conversation.    She felt really overwhelmed at the time of your separation. 
- This person... I am seeing separation from the person she is with now.  There are things, the guides are saying she rushed... she thought she was happy but there are things with the guy she is with that she didn't see before.  I see deception and a divorce.  She won't immediately come back to you, she will take time to process, but I do see her rather devastated and seeking comfort.  This man's character ends up being not what she thought it was.  You were very similar to the guy she ended up with but her feelings were slightly less overwhelming with this guy. 
When I had started reading, I had been with a woman that I thought was meant for me to marry.  I was head over heels.  Long story short, she left me a week before my birthday, and within 3 weeks was dating another guy.  They got engaged later that year at Christmas and were married six months later in June.  Kisha also said that this was a prior friendship or that she knew this guy prior to me... they have been going to the same church together for a few years.  If I remember correctly, they had not dated but perhaps 'courted' is the right word but she wasn't treated all that great.

Kisha - March 2021
- Conflict with money... not a bad conflict, but a decision to make.  What provides most advantage to you?  I see you very successful with money
I don't have any conflicts with money, but rather have been inquiring about buying a business or starting a business.  My income was six digits last year and has more than tripled this year.
- Period through August, from last 14 months or so... you need to be patient.  Two people coming together... you will be making an active decision as to whether not to have someone in your life.  Having a friendship is one thing, but having a deep connection is another.  You can love someone, but not be in love with them.  A period of almost two years later... guides are seeing a renewal of happiness in your life
The girl I have been with... I believe is the person Kisha refers to when she says "14 months or so."  I have been considering whether or not I love her or if I am in love with her.
- Male energy around you... I see sadness.  He is an older man and is distressed and separating himself from others.  You will be a comfort/support for him
My dad was diagnosed with cancer last year and we have been talking a bit more than we used to.  I do visit my parents fairly regularly and while he has had his struggles, I will say that he had, at least for a period, withdrawn from the world.  I would say it is fair to say that he looks for comfort in me and I do support him as best as I can
- Female with lighter hair, dark blonde or light brown.  I see "7-9" when these things start to happen.  There will be some level of comfort here
There is a woman from my church that has been approaching me... not directly.  She knows I am dating someone but it is obvious she has an interest in me.  I only just recently found that she has been indeed 'eye'ing' me for a long time but wasn't sure if I was dating someone else, or if I found her attractive.  There is a comfort here.  Cookie told me last year, "You are going to find out that there is an attractive woman, blonde hair, slightly shorter than you, glasses... she's had her eye on you for a very long time.  She doesn't know if you find her attractive.  I think you could be happy with her... perhaps happier than you have been in a long time."
There were a few other things but my notes are somewhat disjointed... deals with career

Cookie - February 2021
- I see something to do with buying and selling.  Are you selling your home?  Looks like you are going to buy a new house, though you weren't planning on it
This is true.  A realtor buddy found a lot for sale before it was on the market.  I wasn't planning on buying, but after some thought, I bought the house that they are building on the lot.  I close next month, and will sell my current home later
- It shows you... lots of money.  A lot of new ideas to make money.  You will receive a promotion or pay increase
I got a raise about a month or so ago.  Not a substantial raise, but since I receive commissions, the raise compounds very quickly if I close a lot of business
- I see a woman from the past... you could hear about marriage and a kid.  She is going through a separation or changes she is contemplating.  She wonders if you are dating or have moved on.

So... in short... I am contemplating leaving the person I am with because there are things about her that she lacks that I want in a wife.  And there have been times where I am frustrated with the lack of progress or the lack of something I want in a relationship.  Both things Kisha said.  I haven't read or seen anything about the ex... I believe she has been married for about a year and two months.  I have no idea what is going on there.  At one point, Kisha kept seeing an "8."  I did have an ex from about 6 years ago reach out to me a couple of years ago and we talked online for a few months.  I can't remember when we started... I want to say July/August was the months when it started happening?  She did admit to still being in love with me, but she lives in New York and I am about a thousand miles away.  This could be the woman from the past that Kisha sees.  Who knows?

anything