Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 277250 times)

Offline maggie214

Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #75 on: June 26, 2020, 01:14:12 AM »
The site I found her on said the last day to order en email reading was 6/20 and she wasn't working in July or August.  Is this where oyu all are ordering from?  Looks like I missed the timeframe.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #76 on: June 26, 2020, 01:22:08 AM »
The site I found her on said the last day to order en email reading was 6/20 and she wasn't working in July or August.  Is this where oyu all are ordering from?  Looks like I missed the timeframe.

You're in the right places. Email readings are sold out but you can still buy a package of 4 :)

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #77 on: June 26, 2020, 03:47:42 AM »
The other thing I thought was very interesting is that I have seen a lot of posts where people say that Yona and Kisha often seem to provide the same/matching predictions. This was not my experience. As a matter of fact, they are polar opposites on a big prediction I'm waiting on.

Yona and Kisha have totally different style. Yona is a card reader and fortune teller and Kisha is a Psychic. I don't really know how we can compare these two with each other. I never had any overlap between their predictions.

They were very similar for me. Both said I'd be moving within the next 18 months, both said that if I let the ex back it would end up the same, that I have major changes coming for my life in general, and my job would be changing within 3 months. Readings were about 3 weeks apart

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #78 on: June 26, 2020, 03:49:43 AM »
The other thing I thought was very interesting is that I have seen a lot of posts where people say that Yona and Kisha often seem to provide the same/matching predictions. This was not my experience. As a matter of fact, they are polar opposites on a big prediction I'm waiting on.

Yona and Kisha have totally different style. Yona is a card reader and fortune teller and Kisha is a Psychic. I don't really know how we can compare these two with each other. I never had any overlap between their predictions.

They were very similar for me. Both said I'd be moving within the next 18 months, both said that if I let the ex back it would end up the same, that I have major changes coming for my life in general, and my job would be changing within 3 months. Readings were about 3 weeks apart

Same - they were the same for me too

Youguys lol ...Its not that their styles are similar (they read 2 totally diff ways)

- what Ive found is that their predictions and how they describe those predictions are similar.
I may read with other readers like Venus and Cookie and while they may mention the same things as Yona and Kisha - but Kisha and Yona either describe them the same or only pick up on predictions that are the same...thats just been my experience

Yona and Kisha may say "I see you getting a leadership position" where Cookie may say "I see your job changing" something like that

Or they both just pick up on things others dont
« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 04:05:17 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Pie5703

« Reply #79 on: June 26, 2020, 04:49:07 AM »
I’ve read with Kisha several times and for career she has been right to the T. For love she has been right on several things like contact and conversations that me and my poi are gonna have. I have read with Yona twice. Once in December and once in April. I’m still trying to figure out what some of her stuff means and some of the things she has mentioned has come to pass rather quickly. Both times that I read with Yona they were close to when I read with Kisha and there were only a couple similarities not a lot though.

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

« Reply #80 on: June 26, 2020, 06:32:17 PM »
Kisha's email reading was spot on for me! I asked her a very general question about me & my poi & she was able to see what's going on between us & I validated everything that she saw! Once again, I didn't tell her anything but one sentence general question. It's not something that I wanted to hear but she conveyed what I needed to hear & accept that this situation has to happen & I must go through it! Based on what she saw, she told me that some things will happen in the near future between me & poi in order to move forward though she was unable to see/predict when we will reach the outcomes. She also provided some good advice of which I really appreciated it.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 06:34:40 PM by QueensLadyinNYC »

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #81 on: June 26, 2020, 09:07:35 PM »
Just had my reading with Kisha today and blew me away. Good bad and ugly but truth and overall pretty positive with some bumps in the road. Her contact dates and short term with POI eerily line up with Psychic Diva from that reading two weeks ago, and Matilda said contact in same range as well but nothing good.  My reading from Leanne was similar but more negative towards POI. My reading from Matilda was downright depressing concerning POI.  Leanne, Matilda say another is coming into my life with POI gone but Kisha says another coming my but will have a choice with POI and new girl, nothing definitive long term.  Funny enough description from them literally have the same description for new person. PD said a choice but current POI has long term success. In regards to that who would you give more faith in, Leanne and Matilda, or Kisha and PD? Thanks everyone!

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #82 on: June 27, 2020, 11:35:06 PM »
Let us start a new thread, now that 8 years of reviews is gone.

This is f🤬 ridiculous!

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #83 on: June 28, 2020, 11:15:18 PM »
She gave me a specific timing and it happened like clock work .

Offline massine

« Reply #84 on: June 29, 2020, 12:09:27 AM »
If she couldn't read anyone here, how long did you wait before going back? Also have a reading with Yona soon, wish me luck!

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #85 on: June 29, 2020, 01:43:39 AM »
So far one time,she has more predictions for me but for later this year. Her first timing was dead on as what would happen which was completely different from everyone else but she wins the prediction.

Offline Mirosee

« Reply #86 on: June 30, 2020, 03:43:04 PM »
Hi guys,

I want to try her general phone reading. What is the turnover time for phone reading usually? Days? Weeks? After the payment.

Thank you

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #87 on: June 30, 2020, 03:45:16 PM »
Hi guys,

I want to try her general phone reading. What is the turnover time for phone reading usually? Days? Weeks? After the payment.

Thank you

1-2 days.

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #88 on: June 30, 2020, 03:48:11 PM »
Hi guys,

Thank you

When you go to the site it has you schedule the phone reading before you pay. I just looked and she has appointments on Thursday still.

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #89 on: June 30, 2020, 03:49:49 PM »
Hi guys,

Thank you
She's currently not doing general phone reads until she finishes email readings but she's doing general career or love phone reads. I booked on Friday for today.