Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 272935 times)

Offline Piggynose

Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2020, 01:18:59 AM »
I’m rooting for you Professor!!!!

Offline jas

« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2020, 01:44:20 AM »
We are in Mercury Retrograde, along with several other planets in Retrograde.  SO....if an ex is going to reappear, this is the timeframe that would be most likely.  Remember a lot of psychics follow astrology.  Retrograde typically means going back over issues or old issues resurfacing so that you can gain insight.

It's actual Venus retrograde currently. Mercury doesn't retrograde until later this month. But yes, 3 retrogrades back to back.  :o

You are correct, not quiet to Mercury Retro yet - just in the shadow period.  Jupiter and Saturn are also Retrograde right now.

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2020, 11:45:56 AM »
Considering mercury retrograde coming up, do you think it a bad idea to get a reading? If I buy now, given it will take 3 weeks, she would do my reading in the retrograde period. But I see she’s going to take them down on June 20 so she can take a break. so if I wait for after retrograde, I’d have to wait until September when she’s back from her break (which honestly is probably the better move, I just am so impatient to know what’s in store for me sooner than later!)

Offline jas

« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2020, 12:01:41 PM »
Considering mercury retrograde coming up, do you think it a bad idea to get a reading? If I buy now, given it will take 3 weeks, she would do my reading in the retrograde period. But I see she’s going to take them down on June 20 so she can take a break. so if I wait for after retrograde, I’d have to wait until September when she’s back from her break (which honestly is probably the better move, I just am so impatient to know what’s in store for me sooner than later!)

That is a hard call.  I think you would be okay to order it now. 

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2020, 07:37:54 PM »
I am planning on getting a general email reading from her...it says that you need to send her an email after you purchase it.  Is that just to confirm the order? Do I have to include anything in the email to her?

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2020, 07:58:10 PM »
I think you need to include a question if you are requesting a question reading. I also bought the general email reading and I just send her an email, no questions.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2020, 08:00:36 PM »
I am planning on getting a general email reading from her...it says that you need to send her an email after you purchase it.  Is that just to confirm the order? Do I have to include anything in the email to her?

Just to confirm the order. No question is asked.

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2020, 12:12:31 PM »
Either Kisha is late with my read or I'll be getting it today. I placed an order on Sunday, May 24th... and 14 days was yesterday.

Offline seeker123

« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2020, 12:26:44 PM »
Either Kisha is late with my read or I'll be getting it today. I placed an order on Sunday, May 24th... and 14 days was yesterday.

Based on my experience with her, if you purchase on a weekend or after-hours, the next business day will be considered as the purchase date. So you have to count 14 days after the purchase date. Also May 25th was a US holiday. Based on that, I think you should expect your reading by June 15th. Good luck with the reading!

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2020, 12:54:50 PM »

Based on my experience with her, if you purchase on a weekend or after-hours, the next business day will be considered as the purchase date. So you have to count 14 days after the purchase date. Also May 25th was a US holiday. Based on that, I think you should expect your reading by June 15th. Good luck with the reading!
Ah, I see! Thank you for clarifying. The wording on her website was a bit confusing and I didn't realize Monday was a holiday (what with quarantine and all).

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2020, 01:55:35 PM »
I just had a reading with Kisha on the phone.  She was good We will see if what she saw comes to be over the next few months.  Will keep you all posted.

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2020, 11:18:39 PM »
Unfortunately Kisha couldn't connect with me today so she asked if I'd like her to try again in a few days and I said yes. Hopefully she'll be able to connect next time she tries.

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2020, 01:35:39 AM »
I am going through a heavy time at the moment. In re-reading a general reading I got from Kisha in December I see that this is a time of personal growth for me. I am hopeful that she is right, that I come through this stronger. I am trying to lean into this discomfort! Can’t tell you how tempting it is to buckle and get a phone reading!

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2020, 08:50:00 PM »
Well, Kisha refunded me. Couldn't connect :( How long should I wait before trying her again?

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2020, 09:19:00 PM »
Well, Kisha refunded me. Couldn't connect :( How long should I wait before trying her again?

Bummer! I’ve been lucky she always has connected with me. Others have said in her old thread that after waiting a few weeks they tried again and she connected.

anything