Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 276513 times)

Offline Freefinally

Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #240 on: August 21, 2020, 02:59:11 PM »
For those that have read with both Yona and kisha.... are their styles different? Does kisha read dose out like we know Yona can read our years? I ordered a love path and I don’t know how to start off the convo.. thanks in advance

She will ask if you want to just know what she picks up or if you have someone specific in mind. I told her I had someone specific but I didn’t want to only focus on that. She said she’d just start with what she got and then she stopped about halfway in or so and asked if I wanted her to keep going with what she was getting or if I wanted her to look at something else.

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #241 on: August 21, 2020, 03:02:53 PM »
So I have a question...does anyone read with her and do her bigger minute packages? How does it work? I’m assuming it’s broken up into smaller times?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #242 on: August 21, 2020, 08:29:20 PM »
So I have a question...does anyone read with her and do her bigger minute packages? How does it work? I’m assuming it’s broken up into smaller times?

30 min (each reading).

Offline sexyp

« Reply #243 on: August 21, 2020, 10:55:26 PM »
Can anyone tell me how her love path readings have been for them?

best reading i have ever had with anyone hands down. she was so accurate with no details from me.not sure about timeframes but oh boy!!

Offline lovelacetito

« Reply #244 on: August 22, 2020, 01:39:42 AM »

She might work for you but I'm not sure she did for me..

She told me poi was distant and didn't have a time frame for contact .When I asked her why she had no timeframe for contact, she said it might take a while between the next 12months . She also didn't validate anything . Well poi messaged me few hours after and called me the very next day..So not sure that she worked for me ...
« Last Edit: August 22, 2020, 01:44:36 AM by lovelacetito »

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #245 on: August 22, 2020, 03:21:13 AM »

She might work for you but I'm not sure she did for me..

She told me poi was distant and didn't have a time frame for contact .When I asked her why she had no timeframe for contact, she said it might take a while between the next 12months . She also didn't validate anything . Well poi messaged me few hours after and called me the very next day..So not sure that she worked for me ...

I am pretty sure she could not connect to you. Kisha sees near future very clearly :) But I am happy she did not work for you :)

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #246 on: August 26, 2020, 06:42:44 AM »
WHEN WILL HER EMAIL READINGS BE BACK???? 😭😭😭😫

I'm almost due for my update reading (twice a year)
Nervous about settling for phone general reading. I've really loved reviewing old email generals. I've not found the same accuracy on the phone.

Offline staircasewondering

« Reply #247 on: August 26, 2020, 11:45:16 AM »

Nervous about settling for phone general reading. I've really loved reviewing old email generals. I've not found the same accuracy on the phone.

Has everything from your email readings unfolded?

Before Kisha took down the notice on her website it said email readings would resume some time in September, however, her website doesn’t give a timeframe anymore.

I liked my email reading with Kisha for the detailed information. It must have taken her a lot of time to type out, but hopefully she uses a good speech to text software program.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #248 on: August 26, 2020, 05:08:50 PM »
In my email reading, she said the month not necessarily is this year, could be next 24 months...

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #249 on: August 27, 2020, 04:51:22 AM »

Before Kisha took down the notice on her website it said email readings would resume some time in September, however, her website doesn’t give a timeframe anymore.

I liked my email reading with Kisha for the detailed information. It must have taken her a lot of time to type out, but hopefully she uses a good speech to text software program.

Thank you for this! I've been worried she'll never come back to it.

I have found email readings much more accurate and coherent when I review. I'd really rather not do phone so I'll just wait it out for now. September or October wouldn't be the worst thing. I'm not as bad with my addiction anymore.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #250 on: August 27, 2020, 08:27:35 AM »

Thank you for this! I've been worried she'll never come back to it.

I have found email readings much more accurate and coherent when I review. I'd really rather not do phone so I'll just wait it out for now. September or October wouldn't be the worst thing. I'm not as bad with my addiction anymore.

I don't believe there is a big difference between email reading and phone reading in terms of accuracy. The way that she receives the message from her guides is the same in both types of reading. In email reading she just spends some more time to make it neat and organized. I had several predictions from phone reading that came to pass. And there is a plus for phone reading: you can ask questions for clarification at the time of the reading. I put a big weight on this part.

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #251 on: August 27, 2020, 01:53:33 PM »
My experience is same as JiLi1945. The phone and emails are same so long as I ask her for a general read. When I ask specific questions it’s a toss up as to whether the timing or accuracy is correct Personally I prefer email, I like having it formatted.

Offline Nina710

« Reply #252 on: August 27, 2020, 07:07:12 PM »
I am having a love phone reading with Kisha tomorrow. I was just wondering if I should ask her specifically about my POI or if I should just tell her what she sees coming up in my love life? Me and POI broke up two weeks.. pretty unexpectedly and I am really devastated... can anyone give me some advice? How is she in terms of timeframes and near future predictions?  I’ve never had a reading with her before .. thanks in advance

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #253 on: August 27, 2020, 07:11:30 PM »
I am having a love phone reading with Kisha tomorrow. I was just wondering if I should ask her specifically about my POI or if I should just tell her what she sees coming up in my love life? Me and POI broke up two weeks.. pretty unexpectedly and I am really devastated... can anyone give me some advice? How is she in terms of timeframes and near future predictions?  I’ve never had a reading with her before .. thanks in advance

Sorry about your breakup - feel free to PM me if you need someone to vent to.

I recommend just letting her roll. That's how I've gotten my best readings from her. Her timeframes can be a little off but I find her very accurate for future  predictions.

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #254 on: August 27, 2020, 08:42:58 PM »

Sorry about your breakup - feel free to PM me if you need someone to vent to.

I recommend just letting her roll. That's how I've gotten my best readings from her. Her timeframes can be a little off but I find her very accurate for future  predictions.

I agree! I just had a reading with her yesterday. She asked if I had someone specific I wanted her to look at and I do but I told her I just want to see what she gets first. She always picks up my current situation correctly and I have found that she’s good for 3-4 months for me. Things she sees after that are still accurate they just aren’t as clear in my experience. She said what she was getting was going about a year out. My email reading went a little bit farther out. This is also the first time she said she sees something coming in soon...still this summer before the leaves change so we shall see.