Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 272892 times)

Offline frozenfox

Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2020, 12:23:17 AM »
I'm incredibly excited for my general email read from her then. Does anyone know if it's ever happened where you order a general email reading and she couldn't connect? What happens in that case? I'm assuming she'd refund but... I'd rather her keep trying until she connects because 3 weeks is a long wait only to find out she couldn't connect :(

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2020, 12:27:50 AM »
I'm incredibly excited for my general email read from her then. Does anyone know if it's ever happened where you order a general email reading and she couldn't connect? What happens in that case? I'm assuming she'd refund but... I'd rather her keep trying until she connects because 3 weeks is a long wait only to find out she couldn't connect :(

Yes, it happened to a friend of mine. She refunded her (and of course after 3 weeks of waiting).

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2020, 10:24:12 AM »

Yes, it happened to a friend of mine. She refunded her (and of course after 3 weeks of waiting).
Did your friend ever re-order an email read and if so, was she able to connect the next time?

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2020, 03:37:28 PM »
She nailed my career reading so far from back in November

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2020, 04:38:39 PM »

Did your friend ever re-order an email read and if so, was she able to connect the next time?

Yes, of course. This just happened the first time and then she read with her several time later on.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2020, 03:18:39 PM »
I had several phone readings and one text message reading. Kisha is great, and I really like her energy. I just ordered a general email reading. English is not my native language and I was able to understand her well, but agree, if you are not fluent, better to request the email readings. She got a few things right for me, and the others are for the rest of the year. She said I would be busy during a few months and I was very busy.

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2020, 03:24:02 PM »
I feel like I may have read the answer to this question before, but I can't go back and look so I am going to ask.

She picked up the same situation/poi in both the general email and a phone reading but the timeline from the phone reading is further out than the email reading. (I had the email reading first, then the phone if that helps).

Does that happen with you all often? Or which would you go with/which do you feel she picks up better? I know timelines can be tricky, but the phone timeline was discouraging a bit.

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2020, 05:56:10 PM »
I feel like I may have read the answer to this question before, but I can't go back and look so I am going to ask.

She picked up the same situation/poi in both the general email and a phone reading but the timeline from the phone reading is further out than the email reading. (I had the email reading first, then the phone if that helps).

Does that happen with you all often? Or which would you go with/which do you feel she picks up better? I know timelines can be tricky, but the phone timeline was discouraging a bit.

Sadly, no one can answer that for you. On the old thread there were many who swore by her email readings as more accurate with predictions and timelines, but there were also other users who found her phone readings spot on with predictions and timelines. So just let things play out. After all, she always says that things will ‘unfold as they should whether or not you get a reading.’ Also, I notice she added on her website to not request a reading about contact or timeframe.

Thank you for replying :) I need to try to relax and let it go. But I do like that "Things will unfold as they should" statement, I'm going to write that down. I almost feel like if I would have never started gettting readings last year on this subject maybe I would have already let it all go... but I can't say that with 100% so, here we are.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 05:58:36 PM by Hopeful2020 »

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2020, 01:47:47 AM »

Sadly, no one can answer that for you. On the old thread there were many who swore by her email readings as more accurate with predictions and timelines, but there were also other users who found her phone readings spot on with predictions and timelines. So just let things play out. After all, she always says that things will ‘unfold as they should whether or not you get a reading.’ Also, I notice she added on her website to not request a reading about contact or timeframe.
Ame. True.

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2020, 08:02:00 PM »
Yea. I do feel that continually reading abt a poi keeps us spiritually hooked and makes it hard to let go. I did a one question read abt my poi with Kisha and another psychic last week, and waiting for the readings. I am determined not to read on my poi ever again. Another thing Kisha told me is that regardless of getting readings ‘you have to live your life based on what is presented before you.’ So no matter which psychic God tells me my poi will come back, until then, I have to keep living based on my current reality. Its been a hard couple of years for me but I am now determined to get to that place mentally. Kisha’s predictions may be here or there, but her life advice has been invaluable for me! This despite the fact that she recently got a major prediction wrong for me.

My new tactic is just doing general readings and if POI comes up, fabulous. If not, that's OK too :) it's freeing.

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2020, 08:29:41 PM »
Yea. I do feel that continually reading abt a poi keeps us spiritually hooked and makes it hard to let go. I did a one question read abt my poi with Kisha and another psychic last week, and waiting for the readings. I am determined not to read on my poi ever again. Another thing Kisha told me is that regardless of getting readings ‘you have to live your life based on what is presented before you.’ So no matter which psychic God tells me my poi will come back, until then, I have to keep living based on my current reality. Its been a hard couple of years for me but I am now determined to get to that place mentally. Kisha’s predictions may be here or there, but her life advice has been invaluable for me! This despite the fact that she recently got a major prediction wrong for me.

My new tactic is just doing general readings and if POI comes up, fabulous. If not, that's OK too :) it's freeing.

POI/Ex has come up in my 4 general readings (Kisha, Micha, Matilda, Diva) and honestly I was hoping someone new would show up so I could just redirect my focus. (which is super hard for me and I don't understand why)

Offline jas

« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2020, 08:59:05 PM »
We are in Mercury Retrograde, along with several other planets in Retrograde.  SO....if an ex is going to reappear, this is the timeframe that would be most likely.  Remember a lot of psychics follow astrology.  Retrograde typically means going back over issues or old issues resurfacing so that you can gain insight.

Offline starGazer

« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2020, 08:59:41 PM »
Has anyone ever found Kisha to be reading the past as a future prediction?

I got her love path reading recently. She picked up on a friend of mine and that we’d have the option to date but would end amicably. I met a guy back in April and while we initially started ‘talking’ romantically, we decided to just stay friends due to various reasons. We’re still in contact and video call at least weekly. I’ve started dating other people so just curious if maybe she saw what already happened or if maybe we’ll date and see how that goes.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2020, 09:25:34 PM »
We are in Mercury Retrograde, along with several other planets in Retrograde.  SO....if an ex is going to reappear, this is the timeframe that would be most likely.  Remember a lot of psychics follow astrology.  Retrograde typically means going back over issues or old issues resurfacing so that you can gain insight.

It's actual Venus retrograde currently. Mercury doesn't retrograde until later this month. But yes, 3 retrogrades back to back.  :o

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2020, 10:54:45 PM »

It's actual Venus retrograde currently. Mercury doesn't retrograde until later this month. But yes, 3 retrogrades back to back.  :o

Oy... these retrogrades kick my butt... lol