Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 272928 times)

Offline Polarstar

Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #1200 on: April 26, 2023, 08:28:09 AM »
Kisha’s retirement date has been pushed from 4/28/2023 to 5/18/2023; due to sudden death in the family. As a result some scheduled appointments were rescheduled but she also opened the site to book her for a reading through 5/18/2023. Good luck with the slots as the update was posted yesterday.

I guess she should have seen/known about the death coming since she is a psychic, right? so she should made the announcement in advance. But nope, she is inaccurate.

How cruel can you be to even write this? Seek therapy you heartless vile clown.

That is your opinion but it doesn't affect me in any way. Seek therapy yourself you idiot

Offline Amoula

« Reply #1201 on: April 26, 2023, 09:39:14 AM »
You act just like that psychotic Laura wild dolphin rainbow freak. Seek therapy you troll. The rest of the world gets it you have issues with Kisha & few other psychics.

Edit
Yup you are Laura for sure. You deserve a block since you love to clog this thread with your hate mess.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2023, 06:18:38 PM by Amoula »

Offline Polarstar

« Reply #1202 on: April 26, 2023, 10:58:22 AM »
You act just like that psychotic Laura wild dolphin rainbow freak. Seek therapy you troll. The rest of the world gets it you have issues with Kisha & few other psychics.

You don't need therapy. You need to be locked straight away and while you are there to be taught some manners and respect. Amoula LOL

Offline starempress

« Reply #1203 on: April 26, 2023, 10:57:40 PM »
I think Kisha is more like an empath, she of course couldnt know of the sudden death.

agreed.. but most psychics are not allowed to, ethically, talk about someone dying.  Imagine if a reader is wrong and puts such fear in you knowing you are about to lose someone?

Offline 2jp3

« Reply #1204 on: April 28, 2023, 04:31:47 AM »
Has anyone received their general reading between the dates of 4/15 and now?

Offline Amoula

« Reply #1205 on: April 28, 2023, 03:21:17 PM »
Haven’t received my reading yet. Have to wait till May 5th.

Offline Penelope

« Reply #1206 on: April 29, 2023, 06:48:41 AM »
Came here to ask the same question. Has anyone else gotten their email reading schedule to be delivered by today?

Offline Opaclife

« Reply #1207 on: April 29, 2023, 01:11:22 PM »
Came here to ask the same question. Has anyone else gotten their email reading schedule to be delivered by today?

Nope. she always late

Offline Amoula

« Reply #1208 on: May 06, 2023, 01:24:01 PM »
I received my general email reading today. I realized something with her reading about a career that kept showing up through all of my email reading since 2020. The career predictions unfolded for my sister and everything she predicted is correct.  I on the other hand haven’t had any stable career to this day.

There were negative predictions in my reading about me having the decision to take an elder relative to the hospital. This prediction unfolded to a relative who was going through a tough situation with her terminally ill mother who later on passed away this year.

Love predictions never unfolded for me. It did unfold for my cousin who recently got married. I understand that doing a lot of readings can take a toll on her accuracy. I don’t regret purchasing readings with Kisha she is defiantly a real deal. 

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #1209 on: May 08, 2023, 10:49:19 PM »
I have predictions that she has been telling for years, and still pending (personal side and love). I started reading with Kisha in 2020 as well. I do think they are approaching. Years ago I didnt know how things would happen the way she said. Know I have a better idea. She says her readings may be 36 months out, but I do think they may be more .

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1210 on: May 17, 2023, 01:11:52 PM »
ok is she now officially retired? does anyone know if she might come back?

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #1211 on: May 19, 2023, 09:30:42 PM »
I have been reading with Kisha for a few years. Shes been accurate to some extent. Her email readings unfortunately were not longer helpful or accurate and those were my major go-to source to chat with her because I had a trouble understanding her on the phone (my own language issues) but overall, I think my experience with her with fine..... to somewhat good. Initially, she was more accurate.
I dont do psychic readings much probably once every 2-3 years now (Thanks GOD). I will be interested to have a few readings every now and then. I do think Kisha is not fake. In my opinion if we are purchase more than 1-2 psychic readings we are wasting our time and money.

Offline Amoula

« Reply #1212 on: May 21, 2023, 09:58:41 AM »
@wishes215 she’s retiring for good and she never announced when she’s offering her service again. I think her having a full time job makes it difficult to offer good quality reading. Her accuracy has dwindled throughout the past 3 years.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #1213 on: May 29, 2023, 07:42:17 PM »
Sad that she is retiring. She has been somewhat accurate for me but for the past few times only in very small predictions. But she was overall ok.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #1214 on: August 25, 2023, 10:51:42 PM »
Hey!

I have a quick question on kisha, has anyone had any predictions play out years later when it comes to a love reading?

Like for example she tells you that you’ll meet a new man or hear from ex in March 2020, but it happens two years later in march 2022.

Just curious to hear if anyone has experienced this