Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 272838 times)

Offline jackY

Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #1185 on: March 18, 2023, 01:10:34 AM »
Agreed.

Kisha was very rude to me but maybe she is busy
It would be good and wise not to excuse unacceptable behaviour. And that is most definitely unacceptable. Also you are just one of many that she has been rude to. Some people defend shitty behaviour no matter what and it is extremely concerning and alarming to see this type of attitude.

Offline Cmuser2018

« Reply #1186 on: March 18, 2023, 11:19:23 PM »
Kisha was very rude to me but maybe she is busy
It would be good and wise not to excuse unacceptable behaviour. And that is most definitely unacceptable. Also you are just one of many that she has been rude to. Some people defend shitty behaviour no matter what and it is extremely concerning and alarming to see this type of attitude.

;D This post makes me laugh bc it’s much like the discord post of someone saying the same thing and also just name calling. I really don’t know if it’s legitimate because I have read with Kisha and she isn’t this way with me or many others. Everyone has their own experiences, so take what the heck resonates otherwise move on.. I’ve been a “viewer” mostly of this platform for 5 ish years now, so I truly can give some perspective. I don’t post much bc that’s the Aquarius in me.. I’ll hear the advice but I’ll make my own assumptions.

Offline Lowson

« Reply #1187 on: March 19, 2023, 06:04:18 AM »
Kisha was super accurate for me in the beginning but outcome was incorrect

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1188 on: March 20, 2023, 12:19:16 AM »
can you ask about a love interest in a General outlook reading?

Offline lala

« Reply #1189 on: March 20, 2023, 09:43:05 AM »
Urgh. Any recommendations for someone as good as Kisha?

Offline Onyx

« Reply #1190 on: March 20, 2023, 12:13:53 PM »
can you ask about a love interest in a General outlook reading?
I did at the end. I let her say what she had to say first. But my reading was mostly about emotion to begin with. She didn't seem to have a problem with my asking.

Offline Onyx

« Reply #1191 on: March 20, 2023, 09:47:50 PM »
Urgh. Any recommendations for someone as good as Kisha?
I wish there was  :'(

Offline Mina

« Reply #1192 on: March 21, 2023, 01:39:09 AM »
Why are some readers inactive keen accounts still on keen? Does keen purge their listing? Do those readers still pay a fee to keep those accounts active, inactive?

… the one that I notice is Keisha… because of these threads I know she started her own website, but why has she never taken her Keen down?

And of course there are other readers, but it seems like keen does purge inactive accounts, or does it? But overall why has kept keen one on site still?

Offline LadyDee143

« Reply #1193 on: April 24, 2023, 03:36:56 PM »
Kisha’s retirement date has been pushed from 4/28/2023 to 5/18/2023; due to sudden death in the family. As a result some scheduled appointments were rescheduled but she also opened the site to book her for a reading through 5/18/2023. Good luck with the slots as the update was posted yesterday.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2023, 03:51:56 PM by LadyDee143 »

Offline Polarstar

« Reply #1194 on: April 24, 2023, 07:10:21 PM »
Kisha’s retirement date has been pushed from 4/28/2023 to 5/18/2023; due to sudden death in the family. As a result some scheduled appointments were rescheduled but she also opened the site to book her for a reading through 5/18/2023. Good luck with the slots as the update was posted yesterday.

I guess she should have seen/known about the death coming since she is a psychic, right? so she should made the announcement in advance. But nope, she is inaccurate.

Offline gray2

« Reply #1195 on: April 24, 2023, 10:28:33 PM »

I guess she should have seen/known about the death coming since she is a psychic, right? so she should made the announcement in advance. But nope, she is inaccurate.

this the dumbest shit i heard.. why u even on this site ::)

Offline Opaclife

« Reply #1196 on: April 25, 2023, 04:58:52 AM »
I think Kisha is more like an empath, she of course couldnt know of the sudden death.

Offline Amoula

« Reply #1197 on: April 25, 2023, 11:18:54 PM »

How cruel can you be to even write this? Seek therapy you heartless vile clown. 

Offline jackY

« Reply #1198 on: April 26, 2023, 12:27:43 AM »
I am not a fan of Kisha, but your response shows how you do not understand psychic abilities. It also shows that you have a heart and brain deficit.

Offline Polarstar

« Reply #1199 on: April 26, 2023, 08:26:52 AM »
I am not a fan of Kisha, but your response shows how you do not understand psychic abilities. It also shows that you have a heart and brain deficit.

Not as defective as yours LOL

anything