Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 272894 times)

Offline Kate

Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #1005 on: November 25, 2021, 10:28:01 AM »
How are people feeling about her Whatsapp readings? Telling to be rather precise in predictions once time has passed?

I've had a whatsapp recorded reading, and was very good and so far very precise... similar to her written readings for me.. a little obscure at times, but the general direction so far is accurate.. I like it as a reading style - but she has all these warnings re ordering more than one recorded reading etc on the page, so I haven't ordered more since...

Offline Lyssa

« Reply #1006 on: November 26, 2021, 02:19:57 AM »
I've gotten a handfull of readings over the years, 1 to 2 per year for 4/5 years. Today she refunded me b/c she couldn't connect. Has never happened to me. Anyone else have that happen??

Happened to me once - on a single question reading - she refunded and said she couldn't connect, it wasn't anything to worry about - but happens sometimes.

Not happened since...

Gotcha. How long did you wait until your next reading?

Offline smoothie88

« Reply #1007 on: December 10, 2021, 12:33:36 AM »
Kisha was wrong for the first time for me.

She was 100% spot on with picking up POI energy and what’s going on with him emotionally, like super super spot on. But the outcome is off :(.She said that it would work out. Sadly we ended things 2 days ago, because of the emotional blockage or past issues that he had, so he withdrew, and even when we were seeing each other he wasn’t really in it. I’m sad. But have no choice but to lay this down.

Kisha isn’t the only person who predicted the positive outcome, a few other very trusted readers did the same too. I guess they were all wrong. I sort of held on to this guy for a while because I wanted to trust the readings, I was putting myself out there more, being patient and not flip out or run away like I did all the time when I see red flags. I held on and now I’m hurt. Should have run away, which is what I usually do best 🤣.

So just an update, as it’s been 5 months since Aries’s reading, it has been also 5 months since that guy and I stopped talking. I found out today that he’s moving job (we work in the same company) so I reached out (work email) to congratulate him, he replied but directly to my personal number to give me and through this I found out he has a girlfriend now (the title that I wanted badly to have but he couldn’t give me because he needed space to clear his head and wanted to see therapist to resolve past trauma) well…clearly the therapies have worked out. He also told me he’s taking her home to see his family, they’re gonna travel many countries together in the next 2 months, that he wanted to get married in a year, that she wanted 2 kids and that he knows what kind of wedding venue he wanted.

All this information was thrown at me and I wasn’t asking for it, I just wanted to politely check in.

Needless to say, I couldn’t handle it and went for a big cry. I’m so tremendously hurt. I was polite back on the texts I didn’t let him know I was upset, it seems to me he was telling me all of that for a reaction and there’s no way I would give that to him.

I don’t understand why he needed to tell me all of that. It was not necessary especially when we parted ways it was what he wanted not me. But the reason doesn’t matter I guess. Just the hurt left with me.

So basically Aries was completely off in her reading about this. It was 2 whatsapp readings, all prediction was positive, and absolutely the opposite.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2021, 12:35:11 AM by smoothie88 »

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1008 on: December 10, 2021, 02:53:35 AM »
im so sorry to hear this:( can't even begin to imagine what it must have felt hearing/reading all this but this is what I think, atleast now you know its over and you can hopefully move on. holding onto hope sometimes does more damage than good, atleast thats true for me. I can't fathom why he decided to unload all this on you but maybe he was trying to help you move on? just my guess. and remember that even when you guys were dating, you said he wasn't really into it? who wants someone like that. you deserve someone who cares for you and loves you as much as you love him. it needs to have balance. soon, this will all be behind you and you will find someone who loves and appreciates you just as much. have faith:) sucks about the kisha outcome, can't believe she was so off:(

She was 100% spot on with picking up POI energy and what’s going on with him emotionally, like super super spot on. But the outcome is off :(.She said that it would work out. Sadly we ended things 2 days ago, because of the emotional blockage or past issues that he had, so he withdrew, and even when we were seeing each other he wasn’t really in it. I’m sad. But have no choice but to lay this down.

Kisha isn’t the only person who predicted the positive outcome, a few other very trusted readers did the same too. I guess they were all wrong. I sort of held on to this guy for a while because I wanted to trust the readings, I was putting myself out there more, being patient and not flip out or run away like I did all the time when I see red flags. I held on and now I’m hurt. Should have run away, which is what I usually do best 🤣.

So just an update, as it’s been 5 months since Aries’s reading, it has been also 5 months since that guy and I stopped talking. I found out today that he’s moving job (we work in the same company) so I reached out (work email) to congratulate him, he replied but directly to my personal number to give me and through this I found out he has a girlfriend now (the title that I wanted badly to have but he couldn’t give me because he needed space to clear his head and wanted to see therapist to resolve past trauma) well…clearly the therapies have worked out. He also told me he’s taking her home to see his family, they’re gonna travel many countries together in the next 2 months, that he wanted to get married in a year, that she wanted 2 kids and that he knows what kind of wedding venue he wanted.

All this information was thrown at me and I wasn’t asking for it, I just wanted to politely check in.

Needless to say, I couldn’t handle it and went for a big cry. I’m so tremendously hurt. I was polite back on the texts I didn’t let him know I was upset, it seems to me he was telling me all of that for a reaction and there’s no way I would give that to him.

I don’t understand why he needed to tell me all of that. It was not necessary especially when we parted ways it was what he wanted not me. But the reason doesn’t matter I guess. Just the hurt left with me.

So basically Aries was completely off in her reading about this. It was 2 whatsapp readings, all prediction was positive, and absolutely the opposite.

Offline Qcnm

« Reply #1009 on: December 12, 2021, 10:23:55 PM »
Had an email reading with her on October last year and she made predictions for May and the summer this year. None of them happened  :(

Offline Yaw Yaw

« Reply #1010 on: December 13, 2021, 04:37:14 AM »
Kisha's email reading predictions can go 36 months out, so your May and summer predictions may not be for this year.

Offline Kate

« Reply #1011 on: December 13, 2021, 10:57:17 AM »
I had a general reading from Kisha in Oct last year (2020).

In it she wrote a long paragraph about a slow moving relationship starting to pick up in the "next 12 months"..

It goes on to explain that the man is apprehensive, but he is just waiting for the right time for him and me to be together, then I'll see a "big change". 

She said, I won't feel he is absent because he is making an effort to keep things flowing... but it may not move as fast as I want and I may feel as if nothing is happening.

She finishes the paragraph by explaining that she sees more contentment in my love life in the next 1-2 years.

Well.. no slow moving relationship has started over the 12 months since the reading.

In fact, what did happen was me finding out a month after this written reading, that a Man I was hoping would be in my life - someone I had dated on occasion and had a very strong connection with - is with someone else and never told me...

As such, there has certainly been no contentment in my love life - quite the reverse...I've watched his relationship progress with another woman.. overseas.. for the entire 12 months and it's torn me apart..

Does anyone know if the timing could just be out? 

If if it is 100% wrong...

if 12 months could mean something else?

I even wondered if she had mixed me up with the woman the man I mentioned is with...as their relationship has certainly progressed... and also - this man is very apprehensive.. and slow moving...

Any idea what has happened?

I was so hopeful love would manifest... :-(

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1012 on: December 14, 2021, 02:56:48 PM »
so I just noticed she isn't doing any love reading right now, is it because she's been getting so many of them wrong these days? anyone knows what happened?

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #1013 on: December 14, 2021, 11:53:51 PM »
She said a few times to me that timing is not strong for her anymore, she even states that on her website. I have some love predictions that keep being postponed. If this is free will or something else, I don't know. I know it will happen for me, one day. THe fact that it didn't happen in the time frame does not mean it won't happen. Maybe someone else?

In it she wrote a long paragraph about a slow moving relationship starting to pick up in the "next 12 months"..

It goes on to explain that the man is apprehensive, but he is just waiting for the right time for him and me to be together, then I'll see a "big change". 

She said, I won't feel he is absent because he is making an effort to keep things flowing... but it may not move as fast as I want and I may feel as if nothing is happening.

She finishes the paragraph by explaining that she sees more contentment in my love life in the next 1-2 years.

Well.. no slow moving relationship has started over the 12 months since the reading.

In fact, what did happen was me finding out a month after this written reading, that a Man I was hoping would be in my life - someone I had dated on occasion and had a very strong connection with - is with someone else and never told me...

As such, there has certainly been no contentment in my love life - quite the reverse...I've watched his relationship progress with another woman.. overseas.. for the entire 12 months and it's torn me apart..

I even wondered if she had mixed me up with the woman the man I mentioned is with...as their relationship has certainly progressed... and also - this man is very apprehensive.. and slow moving...

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #1014 on: December 15, 2021, 12:02:37 AM »

I am sorry to hear this. I have been reading with Kisha for years, and hate to say this because i like her as a person but i think her accuracy has been decreasing. My last reading with her was almost a year ago and things were supposed to turn around for me as well but i haven't really seen it. I have still barely spoken to the person in question. I have thought about asking her about the person i am with now but i just haven't. I will say she was correct on a few random things she said about 2020/2021 but it just seems like even all of the people who are truly gifted are limited into what they can see.

Offline Kate

« Reply #1015 on: December 16, 2021, 12:48:22 AM »
She said a few times to me that timing is not strong for her anymore, she even states that on her website. I have some love predictions that keep being postponed. If this is free will or something else, I don't know. I know it will happen for me, one day. THe fact that it didn't happen in the time frame does not mean it won't happen. Maybe someone else?

That's helpful - thank you - I have wondered if timing is out.
I was told by another psychic that COVID had delayed things for me - we had very long lockdowns where I live (longest globally) - so that could be it..
She was spot on with some other timings and very wrong with others in the general read. Most things in that read are or have manifested - the love one is the one I am still waiting for...
Although, in general - her love readings for me have never been totally accurate... some things have resonated... others I am yet to see play out..
I'll keep reading with her as I think she is one of the most ethical and talented guides out there however. .

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1016 on: December 16, 2021, 02:46:56 AM »
so this is what I have noticed with her, if she is reading on a current relationship where you are in contact with the person in question, she gets more accurate or her guides do but if you ask about a future person, someone who may or may not come in, she is a miss for the most part. what do you all feel?

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #1017 on: December 16, 2021, 05:47:56 PM »
so this is what I have noticed with her, if she is reading on a current relationship where you are in contact with the person in question, she gets more accurate or her guides do but if you ask about a future person, someone who may or may not come in, she is a miss for the most part. what do you all feel?
She predicted my current guy and I didn’t know him at the time she predicted him.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1018 on: December 16, 2021, 07:21:53 PM »
She predicted my current guy and I didn’t know him at the time she predicted him.

ohthats great to hear. how did she do on timing?

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #1019 on: December 18, 2021, 06:17:19 PM »

ohthats great to hear. how did she do on timing?
She nailed it! Also, she’s not taking international anymore because she was harassed badly by dolphin.