Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 272895 times)

Offline Calleronhiatus

ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« on: June 05, 2020, 05:03:29 AM »
Let us start a new thread, now that 8 years of reviews is gone.

Offline Jellybean123

Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2020, 01:28:00 PM »
OMG i want to cry!!!! As if it is gone. GRRRRRR

So Kisha for me has so far been very accurate regarding love predictions that I received from her back in October 2019 when all the other readers told me success will happen in December -_- she was the only one who said 4-5 and it happened for me right on time (april). Her first career prediction also worked for me and back in December and now waiting on the rest to occur. She did tell me about ups and downs that I witnessed at the timing she stated as well.

Offline jqc103

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2020, 03:06:22 PM »
OMG i want to cry!!!! As if it is gone. GRRRRRR

So Kisha for me has so far been very accurate regarding love predictions that I received from her back in October 2019 when all the other readers told me success will happen in December -_- she was the only one who said 4-5 and it happened for me right on time (april). Her first career prediction also worked for me and back in December and now waiting on the rest to occur. She did tell me about ups and downs that I witnessed at the timing she stated as well.

Do you find her accuracies differ from phone/email readings?

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2020, 03:19:32 PM »
So I have not done a phone reading with her yet, however I remember on the past thread some really liked her on the phone and some said connection was worse on phone. Personally the 2 specific email questions i received from her was very clear and I like  how she interprets things as opposed to me on the phone with her trying to write things down and later it might not make sense to me. I have heard some peoples phone readings with Kisha that they wanted me to listen to and I think it sounds good but I still feel her email readings are much more clearer and flow nicely.

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2020, 03:38:36 PM »
does that possibly mean also her email readings are more accurate than phone readings ? in terms of predictions accuracy and what she could get out of it.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2020, 04:01:48 PM »
does that possibly mean also her email readings are more accurate than phone readings ? in terms of predictions accuracy and what she could get out of it.

I personally think she takes more time and is more detailed in email readings. She explains what she sees and tells you the context of it. She isn't always as in depth on the phone. I don't pay attention to the time frames.

Offline jas

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2020, 04:49:21 PM »
Can someone please put her link back up?  I don't have it saved.  I used her years ago and want to give it another shot.

Question:  Does she still throw out a lot of numbers, like "I get a two"  which I hate because it could be 2 day, 2 weeks, 2 months.

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2020, 04:53:04 PM »
Can someone please put her link back up?  I don't have it saved.  I used her years ago and want to give it another shot.

Question:  Does she still throw out a lot of numbers, like "I get a two"  which I hate because it could be 2 day, 2 weeks, 2 months.

https://www.clairvoyantchat.com

Also, going to re-ask in this thread since the other one seems to still be arguing...

For me she has given quite a few numbers. Most have been fairly specific with like 3-4 months, etc. But I was curious to see if anyone had a prediction pan out in a shorter time than she has seen. Example: I get a 3, so in the next 3 years... but happened before that three years. (I just picked a number btw, I don't know how far she can see)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 04:55:01 PM by Hopeful2020 »

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2020, 04:54:45 PM »
Last week I was gifted a trip she predicted I'd be gifted!! I thought it had happened when my friend's husband had paid for us to rent a house in a nearby resort town because of the timing she had given and felt it was underwhelming compared to how I'd interpreted the prediction. Nope, I just received a trip that cost thousands of dollars and the timing was 8-10 months instead of the 8-10 weeks or August - October she thought it would be. I am so stoked!!!!! Kisha is also one of the kindest, most generous people I've ever known, though I won't go into detail about that. Don't be mislead by her voice. She's just chill and doesn't get excited about stuff, so when she's straightforward it might come across as blunt or uninterested if you are just meeting her, but she genuinely cares about her clients and wants to help. I love her.

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2020, 06:24:07 PM »
Last week I was gifted a trip she predicted I'd be gifted!! I thought it had happened when my friend's husband had paid for us to rent a house in a nearby resort town because of the timing she had given and felt it was underwhelming compared to how I'd interpreted the prediction. Nope, I just received a trip that cost thousands of dollars and the timing was 8-10 months instead of the 8-10 weeks or August - October she thought it would be. I am so stoked!!!!! Kisha is also one of the kindest, most generous people I've ever known, though I won't go into detail about that. Don't be mislead by her voice. She's just chill and doesn't get excited about stuff, so when she's straightforward it might come across as blunt or uninterested if you are just meeting her, but she genuinely cares about her clients and wants to help. I love her.

agree !!

Offline jas

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2020, 06:45:22 PM »
Hopeful- thanks for the link!!

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2020, 09:07:10 PM »
Hopeful- thanks for the link!!

:)

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2020, 10:33:08 PM »
In my most recent general read with Kisha she made the following prediciton that did not happen. Unless this happens in 2050

In the next 5 days/weeks/May I am getting you feeling like you have run into an unexpected challenge. There is another party creating a hold up for you. While I get you being able to reach a positive resolution you will be annoyed that you even had to deal with this problem. I am getting an issue created by a woman. When this problem does arise, you will have the ability to not only resolve things at the time, but you will also be able to take the proper steps to avoid any future complications as well. (I am not picking up on exactly what this problem is, but it seems to be created by someone else. It will hold things up for you in some way, but it will be rectified in the end.)

Offline maggs30

« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2020, 10:52:06 PM »
In my most recent general read with Kisha she made the following prediciton that did not happen. Unless this happens in 2050

In the next 5 days/weeks/May I am getting you feeling like you have run into an unexpected challenge. There is another party creating a hold up for you. While I get you being able to reach a positive resolution you will be annoyed that you even had to deal with this problem. I am getting an issue created by a woman. When this problem does arise, you will have the ability to not only resolve things at the time, but you will also be able to take the proper steps to avoid any future complications as well. (I am not picking up on exactly what this problem is, but it seems to be created by someone else. It will hold things up for you in some way, but it will be rectified in the end.)

There are times the numbers mean nothing and other times she is just reading it wrong. It doesn't sound like a pleasant prediction so hopefully she is just wrong on that one.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2020, 11:57:37 PM »
It's a pity we lost the old thread but let's move on and thank you for making this new one. Here is the summary of my feedback based on my personal experience with her. Please note that it may be different for different people.

1. I've been Kish's client for 2 years, had several email and phone readings with her and overall among all (>50) readers that I read with them so far, her ranking is undoubtedly #1. She is so ethical and transfer her guide's message without any manipulation and sugar coating.

2. Her email readings are amazing but the turnaround is about 3 weeks. Phone readings are descent but I go for them if I have an urgent question and cannot wait for 3 weeks. The upside of phone reading is that you have a chance to ask for clarification at the time of the reading. If you are not very fluent in English, it would be better to not go for phone readings. She speaks very fast.

3. Kisha has been pretty accurate in timeframes. Her work and financial predictions all came to pass at a given timeframes. Her predictions for near future are spot on. For me, the furthest prediction which came to pass was 9 months out (since the time of the reading).

4. She can AMAZINGLY read the other party's mind and tell you what's going on in their head. This is literally my favorite part. She is great in describing past and present, dynamic of a relationship and describing feelings (particularly other's feeling for you). She clearly sees your past relationships, if there is any and how they ended.

5. When it comes to love life and "new guys", she is not doing really good. At least non of the guys she saw coming to my life has shown up yet. But if someone does exist in your life currently or in the past, she can perfectly read them for you.

6. Her negative predictions have always been spot on. When she says I don't see any contact coming this week, should not be waiting for contact anymore. The same for work related predictions.

7. I like both general readings and specific questions. I believe they are as good as each other. Email general reading is better than phone, though. Your most highlighted emotional concerns usually show up in general readings.

8. Her price is very reasonable and descent. She usually announces some promotions during the weekend. You can find it on her personal page (also you get an email).

9. She is the most organized reader that I've read with. She always delivers on due date (usually the last minute of the last day). If she cannot deliver, she will certainly get you informed.

10. And lastly, something that I love about her is her consistency (she rarely changes her predictions) and that she never gets back to previous readings, something that most of the readers do.

anything