Author Topic: Crystals  (Read 2408 times)

Offline russianred

Crystals
« on: June 04, 2020, 01:37:21 AM »
Do you use them? How do you use them? Which ones?

I've been using:
Rose quartz (love)
Black tourmaline (clearing/blocking negative energy)
Amethyst (anxiety clearing)

Sometimes I carry a crystal around in my pocket or sleep near one. Not sure how else to use them?

Offline CancerBumble

Re: Crystals
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2020, 01:51:37 AM »
I keep crystals in my pillowcase 😊makes a difference to me

Offline Pie5703

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2020, 04:38:12 AM »
I use Rose quartz and Amethyst. I cleanse them and recharge them about once a month and keep them in my room next to my bed and in my office room. I feel they help.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2020, 09:44:35 PM »
I think they do help with psychic intuition, I use a lot of crystals around, I just like their energy. Nothing particular manifested from them, but I notice its easier to read someone when I hold a limurian or similar.

Offline staircasewondering

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2020, 02:47:35 AM »
I use black tourmaline, rose quartz and amethyst regularly but make sure to clear them regularly.

I use crystals for meditation like breathing exercises, tapping into my intuition, setting intentions and manifesting. You can create crystal grids to manifest your desires like love, money and career.

I like using selenite for energy clearing, absorbing negative energies and clearing any energy vampires. I went to a workshop in January 2020 and was told to keep a piece of black obsidian or black tourmaline near the entrance of my front door due to the Saturn-Pluto conjunction which happens every 34 years because there would be a lot of the social and political turmoil in 2020. That turned out to be accurate and feel that has kept my energies of my home calm.

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2020, 12:19:30 PM »
I have an amethyst with me, and I like to keep it on my bad and Rose Quartz

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2020, 05:58:16 AM »
where do you buy your crystals? I am looking to purchase a few (recommend to me) but don't know where to start. Thanks! 😁

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2020, 07:40:32 AM »
I don’t have any recommendations as I live overseas, but I would say make sure you buy your first few in person, if you can’t then make sure you are drawn to the crystal and pick them with your intuition

Offline maggs30

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2020, 08:17:46 AM »
Im lucky because I live in Austin TX which has a large metaphysical following. Try to Google Wiccan shops or crystal shops in your area. Which ever crystal you are drawn to buy it.

anything