Author Topic: How to avoid a judgmental reader???  (Read 3718 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

How to avoid a judgmental reader???
« on: June 03, 2020, 11:57:38 PM »
Can anyone give some tips on how to know if a reader is judgemental before scheduling a reading with them? I know that sounds odd to ask but there is nothing worse then someone who  puts their 2 cents into the reading rather than just telling you what they pick up.

Offline Calleronhiatus

Re: How to avoid a judgmental reader???
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2020, 12:00:51 AM »
Can anyone give some tips on how to know if a reader is judgemental before scheduling a reading with them? I know that sounds odd to ask but there is nothing worse then someone who  puts their 2 cents into the reading rather than just telling you what they pick up.

I do not think I have ever had a judgmental reader. I have had a few readers with bad attitudes and readers that acted like I was wasting their time. I would not classify them as judgmental though. I never felt I was personally being judged, but just that they were in a  bad mood or irritated about something else.

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2020, 01:07:07 AM »
I ve two judgmental readers: tara from cp( she is good though so I can deal with it) and kelly callaghan

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2020, 01:11:25 AM »
I ve two judgmental readers: tara from cp( she is good though so I can deal with it) and kelly callaghan

Omg Tara is so judgey I read with her 3 years ago and that was it

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2020, 01:11:52 AM »
Ugh...Leanne. Don’t ever tell her that your POI is an ex or whatever. All aboard the judgment train, to include stops at: “I don’t know why women bother” town and “my latest book that isn’t selling so well is on Amazon, you should read it” ville. Jesus.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2020, 01:28:39 AM »
Ugh...Leanne. Don’t ever tell her that your POI is an ex or whatever. All aboard the judgment train, to include stops at: “I don’t know why women bother” town and “my latest book that isn’t selling so well is on Amazon, you should read it” ville. Jesus.

I concur! She's another one smh

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2020, 02:11:12 AM »
Omg, yes Leanne is so anti-ex that i totally avoid reading with her after she gave me the 5 minute of why can't people leave the past behind lecture.   Good grief woman, just answer my questions. 🤪
« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 06:44:41 PM by Love2lovenj »

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2020, 06:42:21 PM »

Gish...not sure on that one! Maybe just do a quick 2 minute reading. I have found reviews to be a bit over the board especially on the big hitters:  CP, Asknow, PS , Keen, and other smaller sites..really no help in knowing with they are judgmental... good question for reals..

Offline Psyche1111

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2020, 02:50:09 PM »
Aside from recommendations, it's hard to know. If the reader is being judgy then just hang up on them. They should tell you what they are feeling or seeing. I don't have a problem with one giving me advice as well but this advice shouldn't be judgmental and should help you. 

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2020, 04:19:33 PM »
Aside from recommendations, it's hard to know. If the reader is being judgy then just hang up on them. They should tell you what they are feeling or seeing. I don't have a problem with one giving me advice as well but this advice shouldn't be judgmental and should help you.

Agreed.
But no one can weed out biases because everyone has them. Although the heavy hitters are sighing at some of the repetitive questions they get and give advice sometimes over psychic content, they do have a gentler approach to being able to tell the caller how the SO is not a match whereas Leanne just hates how women always ask about their love life. Recommendations are the best though. Sometimes a reader will mention they are not judgy in their profiles from mainly those who support the LGBQT communities.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2020, 04:29:22 PM »
Well you would only be able to do that on Bitwine if they actually used there own pics.  I seen a few celebrities readers on there in the past.  Lmao that is if you go strictly by their photo.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2020, 05:45:12 PM »
Yes, that has been discussed before. Many readers use stock photos.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2020, 08:28:47 PM »
Yes exactly. At least with them doing video readings you actually know who you are dealing with.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2020, 08:41:26 PM »
That just means you can see the fraudster. If you've ever tried Oranum, you'd know what I mean.

anything