Author Topic: Seha  (Read 27249 times)

Offline optx888

Re: Seha
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2011, 02:58:21 PM »
I really want to.  I really do miss him and I am still so in love with him.  But it is just really bumming me out that I have not heard from him since Friday.  He reached out in regards to hockey and I was very responsive and then nothing...that part I just don't understand because there is so much to talk about if he wants to play it safe and just keep it to hockey.

I just hate the "stuck" feeling  :-\

sammiepoo

« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2011, 07:31:08 AM »
absence makes the heart grow fonder, let me just say as long as he is calling you that is good, guys are complex in that area if they are calling you they are interested!!

Offline optx888

« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2011, 02:59:25 PM »
That is so true Sammiepoo!  When I saw him for lunch after over a year of last seeing him...I realized how much I really missed him.  It was all those tiny mannerisms that I didn't even think of that made me realize how much I missed him and all I wanted to do was just grab him and kiss him LOL.

Some of my friends say that it is a good thing that I am getting emails from him...that it still shows interest.  But what I am worried about is that he is just contacting me to talk about hockey...like a buddy...but at the same time I do know it is a safety for us...hockey is neutral ground.

I don't want to be "just a friend"  and I don't want the communication to stop once the hockey season is over  :-\   I don't think that will be the case...cause the feeling is too strong in my belly...but it is still a fear.

Offline cj

« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2011, 05:04:22 PM »
lmao @ "I dont want the convos to stop once hockey season is over" lol..Im not laughing @ you just at the comment

Offline optx888

« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2011, 05:42:48 PM »
LOL...I know...when I said that to my friend she looked at me like I was an alien and just laughed...so I am really hoping that my team makes it to the next round of the playoffs  8)

This is where I normally would call CP...but I just can't call anymore...I'm trying so hard not to break.  The only way I would make a call to CP is if they can guarantee me a reading with Uli lol.

They are all saying the same things...so I know that I have to just hang in there and be patient and wait...but it is just so hard and frustrating  >:(

Offline Kareena

« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2011, 12:28:08 AM »
Seha was correct about a distant relative getting pregnant quickly after her wedding and that their marriage would fall apart after that. I must say I was pretty disappointed  but it is unfolding just as Seha said. Wished I had paid more attention then, but no way could I have prevented any of this happening. It was a stunning prediction and no one could have envisioned this outcome.

Offline cj

« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2011, 02:28:25 AM »
wow kareena...amazing! I mean bad for your cousin but its crazy how seha seen that

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2011, 04:25:55 AM »
Kareena, that is interesting how Seha was so correct about that.

She told me that it was destiny that i would be with my sm. Even when i was crying on the phone with her telling her i didnt think i could overlook the past and forgive him, she said it was going to happen. Then she said, and dear i see a little boy. Then i said, wait a minute im not even sure i want kids, but she said she saw us having a little boy together?

In any case, it goes against what Ellen and one of my local readers said about the person i will marry. They think i will marry this new guy that is "coming into my life in may". The other local reader (also mostly accurate) said i will have a choice. She said its ultimately going to be up to you but there is going to be a soul connection with both.....

I will definitely update everyone when things unfold. I really think 99% of CP psychics are fake. Sorry guys, but they give you all these detailed predictions and they do not happen.

Offline Kareena

« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2011, 06:42:01 AM »
I would suggest not to get so despondent about failed predictions. Psychics are reading energies and if the subject makes a different choice, it is hard to pin down. As for time lines, in the spirit realm there is no time as on earth plane. For example, a local highly regarded psychic told me I would purchase a new car, and if I had let things take natural course that is exactly what would have happened, but I was adamant in maintaining the one that I had. The same psychic said in a reading (2003) that I would relocate and also death of an elderly lady who had been sick for a while and had trouble with her knees, which made no sense to me at that time.  I have already talked about impending move and my aunt died earlier this year, she fit the description which I only realized after her passing. I should explain that this aunt had a soul connection with me, in spite of the fact that we had been separated for decades. She made other predictions  which go against my grain, will see what happens in the future.
In the meantime I met a guy who fit with many things superficially what she had told me to expect in my future mate, but it was more like a friend connection. Apparently, universe sometimes tricks you. By the way I had seen this guy in my dreams before he wandered in here a year or so later. I did not immediately recall that, into ten days or so later it hit me. It was a vivid experience because he was so chaotic.

About your sm I have to say you may have convinced yourself that you are miserable over his indifference or lack of concern, honestly if that was true you would have got over that long time back. If you are still pining for this guy, the issue may be something within yourself. I know it sounds cliche, but where ever this an unrequited love, it is a lesson for us on this life path. Ignoring it or obsessing over it rarely achieves anything. And otherwise successful women who are never single and always in a relationship with someone also have a deep insecurity. This is a opportunity to evolve and grow and become stronger. And if you obsess over someone the chances are you really do not know that person well enough. And once you do, one thing definitely happens either he is drawn closer or you walk away never to look back.

The psychic readings are excellent to find out about drug use or any other addictions in other person, may be should stick to that kind of life saving stuff than go for something like "is he the one?" stuff. I think in your case Ciarra would be a very good reader for you. She is an excellent tarot psychic and can look into the deeper layers of your relationship and give advise. I think tarot predictions are not very long term usually six months or so generally. The tarot is divination tool as well but its primary purpose is to reveal the stages of our growth pattern and self-empowerment. If you can harness the forces of universe in your life path, you can make your own future. If you don't care much for suspense, I have heard from women who wrote a list of qualities that they want in their future mate and they met the guy of their dreams down to the T.

sammiepoo

« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2011, 03:23:05 PM »
I think maybe when you go for a reading with any psychic, you need to ask them what they are picking up about the person you are calling about, because when you do that you have better success I would suggest not giving them any detail until they have told you things. Thats what I do and I think I have success from it. Thats how I know who is real and who is fake.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2011, 03:43:50 PM »
Kareena,
I was just stating my personal opinion stemming from the fact that the CP psychics gave me detailed predictions which never passed.

I am not sure if this statement was meant for me: "About your sm I have to say you may have convinced yourself that you are miserable over his indifference or lack of concern, honestly if that was true you would have got over that long time back. If you are still pining for this guy, the issue may be something within yourself. I know it sounds cliche, but where ever this an unrequited love, it is a lesson for us on this life path"

Soul connections are mutual, of course there are lessons to learn that each person individually has to go through but if you know alot about soulmates you will learn that most of the time both people are not "ready" to embrace the connection and this is due to the individuals overriding fear. I personally have dated and i dont sit at home and "pine" for this person, but they are constantly on my mind. It is a bit intrusive, but i am doing alright.

Offline Kareena

« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2011, 05:36:50 AM »
It was a general comment not directed at anyone particular.

In my case I have seen that if I am not emotionally invested in a situation or the person, the predictions usually happen. I guess the emotions can interfere in the psychics skills and if they are not too strong a reader they can be wrong about their predictions. I have heard that even for tarot readings which are generally more accurate but  not as fast or future divination than a no tools reader, if the person shuffling the cards is distracted or is desperate for something will draw out the cards which confirm their emotions rather than what universe has to offer.

On another note, has anyone read with Vhee, she is very fast and assertive. I thought she is usually contrary or gives negative predictions for relationships, but when I read through her testimonials that is not so. Apparently, she has advised some girls that they are with the right guy even if there are problems at present.

Offline cj

« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2011, 11:03:44 AM »
Vhee is mean...she likes no one~! those testimonials are lying lmao..its prob staff saying that..plus she has 10,000 guides...  :o they all cant agree on the same thing...and wth is she doing with that much guides?

positivethoughts

« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2011, 12:33:09 PM »
I now prefer tarot. Especially when the tarot is used to confirm what the psychic is "seeing". Lately my readings have been more accurate when the tarot cards are used. SM readings are hard especially with timing and their actions. Tarot takes alittle longer but at this point I need the facts. I don't need to know how much my SM is going to love my kids. I need to know if he is ever going to friggin call me! LOL.

Offline positive

« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2011, 12:41:40 PM »
really, is tarot better that no tools?