Author Topic: 30 day June challenge  (Read 8122 times)

Offline Realrealwater

Re: 30 day June challenge
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2020, 10:31:30 PM »
So it’s about to be 12am so that’s day 2 done.

My tip/hack is to join a fb group for manifesting or LOA that’s interactive.
I feel I turned to readings because I felt powerless. But the more I realise how I view my situation myself - the more I realise I need to change my mindset.
I haven't had the urge to read at all& usually when it’s quiet is when I’d get the itch. But I’m just accepting and allowing. I feel normal.
I even sold my tarot cards. I just want this phase of my life to be a distant memory - whatever happens

Offline sexyp

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2020, 09:37:25 AM »
Day 3 for me and still standing. It has been a struggle but I keep telling myself to spend that money on myself and so I have just done that. I bought myself some new dresses off Nastygal and I feel good about that. I cannot remember the last time I did a clothes haul yet I could have done this with money spent on readings

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2020, 10:49:51 AM »
𝙸 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚝 11𝚙𝚖 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 31𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙰𝚗𝚡𝚒𝚎𝚝𝚢 𝚍𝚎𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚔𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍. 𝚂𝚘 𝚏𝚊𝚛, 𝚜𝚘 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍. 𝙸 𝚙𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢. (𝙳𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐??)

𝙰𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚛 𝚊𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚎𝚜, 𝙸 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚏 𝙸 𝚜𝚊𝚢 "𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚒𝚝" 𝙸𝚝 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚡𝚒𝚎𝚝𝚢, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚏 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 "𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸'𝚖 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘" 𝙸𝚝 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚍.. 𝙸𝚍𝚔 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚊 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚞𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚕

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2020, 11:28:38 AM »
Today will definitely be a bit of a challenge for me cos I feel a tad off.
I’m going to use it as an opportunity to explore what makes me feel better during uncertain times. It’s like a feel lonely& I’m always alone anyway. But that’s the void I feel when I try not to make readings an option.

I’ma give myself small rewards for not readings & a bigger one every week that passes.
Thinking about what to do for myself today....any suggestions? Yesterday, I spent the WHOLE day in the sun,I had a nice alcopop& ordered from my fav takeaway.

I think I’m finally gunna bust open my new foot spa &do my toes& maybe try to find a series although I’ve found myself having poor concentration due to lock down
I used to make sure I do it every week now I see how much I neglect myself -I don't even enjoy it anymore. It saddens me :(

Offline Nala208111

« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2020, 01:38:48 PM »
sooo day 2 here... i'm feeling good so far.. day is still early lol..
yesterday was better than the day before...
it helps to come here and read  posts to divert my attention...

i took some time last night to think about why i feel the need to get a reading...
the thing that kills me about my "reading addiction" - life for the most part is good for me..
i just took a placement test to enroll to finish my masters online at harvard, things with my POI are developing nicely, works good...
my only anxiety - is money cuz i spend to much on these damn readings!
so trying to stay focused on that!!! 
(pulling up my bank account everytime i get the urge) lolol.. (kidding... not kidding)

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2020, 06:52:13 PM »
I saw this quote on my workout app awhile back and wanted to post it (it was for women fitness app): change your “have to” and “shoulds” to I “get to”
I think about how it’s half way thru the year- if I’m addicted to psychics badly now, wait December cause usually holidays are way worse and lonelier; karmically I know I’m always served dish of what I worked on.

So I instead of “I have to quit psychics” I get to:
-work on my finances
-Work on my anxiety and triggers
-Work on myself
-Work with getting into stillness
-Work on loving myself better... wildly... passionately... in ways that serve me and puts me into wellness

And maybe work isn’t the right word either but I hope this helps, reflects in what we get to have and be grateful, and Stay accountable to show up.

-I get to learn to save money and love it!
-I get to learn to about my anxiety, that loves me better

I also know sometimes when I’m longingly looking for advisors to self soothe that anxiety that I just can’t be reassured with what they say (maybe for a day or week or month). But...Limiting that time spent in worrying. And it’s truly sinking in way way way more that ever if I have doubts, worry, anxiety I don’t have to believe that state of being, to know I am ok, I’m good! I will be more than enough, forgive myself and just go do something else with no judgments. Flip the states of being when in worry and doubt... it’s definitely doable... hard at first but I think will help shift

Yessss!!!! Love this!!! Rooting for you :)

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2020, 01:50:58 PM »
I actually haven’t had a reading since Saturday but for the sake of this post.
Nearly had a reading last night - someone I REALLY wanted to read with again was on last night but I but my phone next to me & managed to fall asleep.
I feel so powerful atm.

Offline Nala208111

« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2020, 04:16:56 PM »
 Good afternoon! day 3 today, made it through another day yesterday! yay! so happy to hear everyone is doing well. today feels much easier than yesterday!! thank god!
love the posts above!

I could not agree more about how anxiety and readings being a source of reassurance. totally hitting the nail on the head for me..

Happy Thursday everyone! 

Offline maggs30

« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2020, 12:29:57 AM »
3 days and 18 hrs. I don't plan to have any until July when I try to get my half reading with Yona.

Offline Nala208111

« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2020, 10:16:16 PM »
I broke down and called 😭😫😣 made though time 4 day and 13 hr ... gonna I dunno ... not binge but just feel hopeless ? I dunno

Don’t be so hard on yourself - keep it to just one call And call that a win!!
Tomorrow start fresh!

Offline maggs30

« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2020, 10:46:30 PM »
I broke down and called 😭😫😣 made though time 4 day and 13 hr ... gonna I dunno ... not binge but just feel hopeless ? I dunno

I call it a win. Now challenge yourself to go a little longer this time. It doesn't matter if you take baby steps as long as you are still moving forward.

Offline Nala208111

« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2020, 05:54:10 AM »
Thanks... I am happy and with relief to report it was just one call! But it was a few things that led me to feeling low and vulnerable ...when I feel so low (there at times no words for it 😔) ... On top of that I know when it’s happening, or about to happen, I’m aware of “it” the “bad” decisions or vulnerable situations, that make me vulnerable, but it wasn’t deep a fog, or didn’t become a deep fog of depression... so that’s good, but I did get ahead of myself.

But I am feeling much better... instead of a week, or 3 days, it lasted about several hours. I’m feeling way better now ... but also exhausted... like I had a good cry with ice cream and am ready for sleep (and replace ice cream with chicken ... and maybe some ice cream that does sound good) But last night feeling so low I decided to say “screw it let me book this session with a manifestation coach, because it’s either this or a psychic reading come tomorrow morning.” And I’m so glad it was someone that I had really wanted to get insight and it was so inspirational, so I am glad i had that because I knew it was going to be rough emotionally (and if that session sucked im also glad that I had cash money locked away and just a limit of $10... which I didn’t even need, as a preventative 😆 ) but I had my session that and it really helped me shift my focus. Feeling inspired - I went about my day and did my uber hustle and was able to earn even a little bit more than my average. So good, also win I see now that I didn’t get super depressed like before it let my self slip into that deep depression fog when I let myself down.

But my biggest biggest biggest win today was that I still have my savings from when I promised. I did dip into that for the reading but gave that back and then some with today.  That feels like my biggest win- I’m not going to go broke for psychics! I have kept that promise to myself, and that feels so nice. I’m on time with bills, day by day, and I’m earning my trust. I’m actually excited to try again, I don’t think I ever said that before.

Yes!! So glad you had a goos day!  So awesome!!!

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2020, 10:20:25 PM »
Day 6, Made it to day 6, had to see the POI/EX due to family obligations, and then anxiety kicked up and I called. It didn't help, and I didn't get any relief because I just called a random psychic who obviously didn't connect. :(

Start over again tomorrow

Offline maggs30

« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2020, 03:01:11 PM »
I got to have a session with manifestation coach ...that was that was two days ago, and this morning I was scrolling for psychics and I was like no let’s re listen to that session I had and it was great cause the intentions about me are what’s important -and with that the power of psychic got zapped. Even if I let myself have a reading it just feels like “what’s the point? They’re only going to pick up my doubts and fears cause this is what intending or projecting anyways” I really love that that magic of psychics is being dethroned and I am putting myself first in the pedestal !

So I’m excited! I have two days from last reading.

Any time you feel like reading with someone PM me and ask what my experience was with the one you want to read with. I have called hundreds on Keen and CP. I have final outcome on 2 relationships over the last 3 years. I won't sugarcoat their accuracy lol. I also know the outcome on a few friends versus what was said.

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2020, 04:06:20 PM »
Day 6, Made it to day 6, had to see the POI/EX due to family obligations, and then anxiety kicked up and I called. It didn't help, and I didn't get any relief because I just called a random psychic who obviously didn't connect. :(

Start over again tomorrow

It happens- I get so down on myself when I do give in, I dunno what to say to Be helpful but I see you, I feel that pain too.

<3

anything