Author Topic: 30 day June challenge  (Read 8124 times)

Offline jolimano

Re: 30 day June challenge
« Reply #60 on: June 30, 2020, 03:29:18 AM »
I started yesterday.
From the 29th.
So let’s do this. I’m ready now :)

I support this. If we grow weak, we can talk in chat lol!!!!

@realreal you  can. I hope I can too. But you are not crazy. You are human. Remember that. We are all here for a reason! (Okay I'm not sure if if I believe that, but I WANT to believe.)

Yaaasss exactly! I feel really strong - I want to prove to myself I can do it

Offline jolimano

« Reply #61 on: June 30, 2020, 03:34:25 AM »
@serene I have spent way more in that allotted time. You're way better than I am lol.

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #62 on: June 30, 2020, 03:40:25 AM »
LOL girl I was so ashamed of myself, I think on PO it was another 100 and a few sprinkled around BitWine and some personal sites and fiverr. SIGHHHH. Again....

NO READINGS IN JULY!!

Offline jolimano

« Reply #63 on: June 30, 2020, 03:51:39 AM »
NO READING IN JULY (except the ones we already scheduled in the past.)

I am so grateful for other like minded people lol. I WILL NOT do any readings (besides the ones we already planned. I already paid lol.)

I will do it for myself, but also for you guys lol.

Offline jolimano

« Reply #64 on: June 30, 2020, 03:55:21 AM »
I started yesterday.
From the 29th.
So let’s do this. I’m ready now :)

I support this. If we grow weak, we can talk in chat lol!!!!

I'm down.. I failed June. But just to be clear, I am #28 for cookie so if that happens in July, that is my 1 exception (if that is cool with everyone else)

You are totally included!! We all have set appointments...besides  those though, we can still try hardcore to wean ourselves from psychics. I have faith lol.

Offline jolimano

« Reply #65 on: June 30, 2020, 04:02:29 AM »
As I am writing all of this, a song on my Youtube playlist that makes me think of POI comes on and I am emotional. Sigh. I can't wait until I'm over this sadness.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #66 on: June 30, 2020, 01:23:26 PM »
Sign me up!

Offline Nala208111

« Reply #67 on: June 30, 2020, 07:41:18 PM »
Let me be brutally honest (Cause I just hate lying in general 😝) : I did call again 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

But I also got back on and recommitted. I am currently ( again ) have 4 days clean almost 5 for today! Whoot whoot! 💁🏻‍♀️💁🏻‍♀️💁🏻‍♀️
I spent like every weekend I guess calling 2-3 psychics then reclosing my accounts.

But the desire to stay clean from readings is so important for me because it means I am practicing stillness. When I don’t call or go outside myself constantly -theres been this energy I am attracting that people want to be around with. I Am my source and people really feel that around me when I AM still they love it! I feel more powerful, more in control, in touch with that.

So I mean I know this journey is going to be rough, for most is it’s an emotional and spiritual vomit; questioning well what there to believe (I sadly can’t answer that for you, and that will be your own “shadow work” to embrace). I know some just start with I can’t do this, but I have to cause I got bills and my family is wondering where is all that money going to, and have no support or knowledge or where to begin. And for some poof like three weeks in are just done and over it! Cool!

So, yeah, This forum is first a review, but the dangers of giving into psychics has been such a mental and spiritual trap for me and i just want to be done with that and I AM IN OF SUPPORT TO GET OUT OF IT!

You’re not failure if you call or use tarot cards or horoscopes, or if you have a reading planned, or use YouTube videos, but I also don’t think it’s for me, or not being fully honest, for me, but it is a start for you, and so it a start to challenge yourself, and that’s good enough for me to support that. Just pick it up and recommit.

Totally Relate!!  we are all in this together... i think its not about "ok July 1 comes we go clean or we're failures"...  i think success means we did better than we did before.... important part is as you said the journey doing our best to do better than we did last week or even yesterday!!!

I got readings in june.. but unlike may and april.. it was 5 readings in the month of june as opposed to 5 a day/week...

Hang in there we got this! July we will do even better!

Offline sexyp

« Reply #68 on: June 30, 2020, 08:39:49 PM »
I have started the July challenge if anyone wants to join from tomorrow on.

Offline Nala208111

« Reply #69 on: June 30, 2020, 08:46:23 PM »
I have started the July challenge if anyone wants to join from tomorrow on.

See you guys tomorrow on the new thread! :)