Author Topic: 30 day June challenge  (Read 8126 times)

Offline Nala208111

Re: 30 day June challenge
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2020, 05:40:21 PM »
Happy Sunday!!  I’m not sure what day I’m on I think 6
I did have a reading last night (I was in a que prior to deciding to do the challenge
I could of cancelled but didn’t)
But I’m still feeling better about things cuz I’m not binging
It was on and done.

Hope everyone is having a pleasant reading free weekend!!

Offline Nala208111

« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2020, 08:20:54 PM »
Hello! Happy Monday! just checking in to see how everyone is holding up!
i feel like its been easier to hold out as the days go.. however I haven't had anything to trigger me.

I've been using the tips of coming in here and reading posts to distract. been helping..
Hope everyone has a reading free week! :)

Offline Diabolyn

« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2020, 06:59:01 AM »
I've lurked on here for a while. Joining the challenge, but I'm so anxious about joining. This expensive, destructive habit has become a crutch. It's a tough month workwise and for the POI situation. I dread thinking of how much I've spent over the past two years. I first got hooked when a guy treated me really horribly and I kept searching for someone to tell me he'd be back and apologize and everything would be great. Since then, my work situation has kept me going back, as has a new POI.

At this point I'm just really ashamed of myself. I know I've spent A LOT of money, but I keep going back! The worst part about this addiction is that we have to hide in the shadows about it. People understand drug and alcohol abuse, but if you tell anyone about this they think you're just plain nuts for going to psychics in the first place.  :(

Offline maggs30

« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2020, 10:57:18 AM »
I've lurked on here for a while. Joining the challenge, but I'm so anxious about joining. This expensive, destructive habit has become a crutch. It's a tough month workwise and for the POI situation. I dread thinking of how much I've spent over the past two years. I first got hooked when a guy treated me really horribly and I kept searching for someone to tell me he'd be back and apologize and everything would be great. Since then, my work situation has kept me going back, as has a new POI.

At this point I'm just really ashamed of myself. I know I've spent A LOT of money, but I keep going back! The worst part about this addiction is that we have to hide in the shadows about it. People understand drug and alcohol abuse, but if you tell anyone about this they think you're just plain nuts for going to psychics in the first place.  :(

I spent over 12k in the last several years. 12k. Do you know what I could have done with that money? I have told my family about my addiction to psychics and my mom has compared it to a drug habit nd she is right. My last reading was June 1st with Kisha. The only way I am not calling is that I am now in a stable relationship. Not with who started me on this roller coaster. At one point a few months ago Yona pretty much said your love life, work, and family life is all messed up. She was amazed all 3 areas were literally falling apart. I fought hard to drag myself out of all of it even on days I felt like life itself was hopeless. Gather your strength I promise it gets better.

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2020, 11:42:31 AM »

I spent over 12k in the last several years. 12k. Do you know what I could have done with that money? I have told my family about my addiction to psychics and my mom has compared it to a drug habit nd she is right. My last reading was June 1st with Kisha. The only way I am not calling is that I am now in a stable relationship. Not with who started me on this roller coaster. At one point a few months ago Yona pretty much said your love life, work, and family life is all messed up. She was amazed all 3 areas were literally falling apart. I fought hard to drag myself out of all of it even on days I felt like life itself was hopeless. Gather your strength I promise it gets better.

Mags - so wonderful to hear how far you’ve come!

Offline Dejatu

« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2020, 03:43:02 PM »
Hi all! I don’t post on at all really, but I want to join in on this challenge! I definitely can say I’ve spent WAY too much money in the last two years on readings- I am absolutely ashamed of myself for it. To think of the amazing vacation I could have taken- instead of worrying about my POI. Each break up pushes me over the edge. Anyway- I love to see all the support everyone has for each other on here.

Offline Nala208111

« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2020, 05:29:19 PM »
totally relate to the above posts, the shame that it brings at times.
especially when i think about all the money spent!

hang in there ladies... we got this.. one day at a time :)

Offline Diabolyn

« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2020, 04:31:37 AM »

Well, it just got a little bit easier to stop calling the frauds. I went on a binge this past weekend due to my work situation. Almost all of them envisioned things much, much better and suggested I not join hunt. As of today, it's pretty much unsalvageable.

Do you guys think they laugh at us as they take our money?

Offline Diabolyn

« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2020, 04:33:02 AM »

I strongly suspect I've spent more.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2020, 01:41:01 PM »
I am a full 11 days since I have had a reading. Wanting to call today for no real reason. I guess validation that what he says he feels is what the psychics see. Stupid. I need to learn to trust what he says and not my insecurities.

Offline Nala208111

« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2020, 08:00:31 PM »
Hey All!
just checking in....

i've been holding out (for the most part)  i was hoping to go cold turkey.... but positive note....
i've really only had a few less expensive readings which i'll call a win..... every week is getting easier....
so i'm hoping to continue to next month.. and hopefully have a zero reading month in july... (or hopefully the remainder of june)   

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2020, 11:19:22 PM »
I should have joined you but I already yielded. At least, I have been keeping it down to once a month!

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2020, 11:23:05 PM »
I caved a while back but I’m 5 days reading free I think.
I’m determined now - I want my power back.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2020, 11:52:36 PM »
I caved a while back but I’m 5 days reading free I think.
I’m determined now - I want my power back.
Congrats!

Offline sexyp

« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2020, 11:00:03 AM »
i caved too :(. i did have my reading with Yona but still went on to read with Barbara. oh dear. anyway been 5 days reading free

anything