Author Topic: Yuzu (CP)  (Read 2263 times)

Offline Candy

Yuzu (CP)
« on: May 30, 2020, 08:24:29 PM »
Has anyone read with this reader? How was your experience and do her predictions come true or just a lot of fluff and fairy tale?

Offline Freefinally

Re: Yuzu (CP)
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2020, 08:41:40 PM »
I’m curious about her too! I haven’t read with her but have been thinking about it.

Offline littlepinkcat

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2020, 01:24:04 AM »
I have. Nice woman, not very informative, did not appear to have much psychic ability or had an off day. She's a nice lady to speak with though, she's comforting. She has good ratings so she may be better with some others. I'd give her a try.

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2020, 12:24:38 PM »
I spoke with her three or four times. First several times, she was very good with current situation. Last time I called, I was not in a good place. She was very heavy on the spiritual advice. I actually felt so much worse after that last call, I called someone else. I never called her back after that.

Offline Candy

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2020, 09:16:16 PM »
I spoke with her three or four times. First several times, she was very good with current situation. Last time I called, I was not in a good place. She was very heavy on the spiritual advice. I actually felt so much worse after that last call, I called someone else. I never called her back after that.

Wow! Sorry to hear that. Did she make any predictions for you at all? Or was it just heavy on advice?

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2020, 01:09:41 PM »
Candy, no predictions. She is a very nice lady (unlike others on there). First several calls, she read the current situation with my POI well. I called her one evening after POI and I got into a fight. She was totally off. She gave me advice on how I should let a connection like this transform me and other spiritual stuff about past lives. I was feeling hurt and vulnerable. I felt so much worse after talking to her that I never called back.