Author Topic: Zitta CP  (Read 7640 times)

Offline MikeNY

Re: Zitta CP
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2020, 05:10:00 PM »
Zitta was wrong also. My ex told
Me today she has zero feelings and has no interest in being with me.

Offline jolimano

« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2020, 08:35:16 PM »

I'm sorry to hear that.  :(

Yeah, the first prediction she gave me was half right. She saw me learning more about my situation at the end of a month, which I did, but it was negative, while she described it as positive. Another prediction about work didn't pan out. The big one, the timeframe hasn't passed yet so we'll see.

I am so curious as to all the rave reviews. Not for Zitta specifically, but all pyschics that I've tried that were wrong. Are they all fake? Do psychics have friends, familes, strangers that they pay off to call and leave positive reviews? Or does CP just generate their own reviews?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2020, 08:54:46 PM »

Yeah, the first prediction she gave me was half right. She saw me learning more about my situation at the end of a month, which I did, but it was negative, while she described it as positive. Another prediction about work didn't pan out. The big one, the timeframe hasn't passed yet so we'll see.

I am so curious as to all the rave reviews. Not for Zitta specifically, but all pyschics that I've tried that were wrong. Are they all fake? Do psychics have friends, familes, strangers that they pay off to call and leave positive reviews? Or does CP just generate their own reviews?

After doing this for several years I can say positive reviews for most are because they "nailed" current with things that fit 90% of people and they immediately leave a positive review. Positive prediction reviews are either a lucky guess or the caller shares so much of their story they guess right. I trust 3 readers and only those three to an extent. Each for a different reason.

Offline jolimano

« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2020, 09:18:14 PM »

After doing this for several years I can say positive reviews for most are because they "nailed" current with things that fit 90% of people and they immediately leave a positive review. Positive prediction reviews are either a lucky guess or the caller shares so much of their story they guess right. I trust 3 readers and only those three to an extent. Each for a different reason.

May I ask who those 3 are?

I've spent so much money, I'm so ashamed and mad at myself.  ;D I am strongly starting to disbelieve all of it but I guess a part of me is trying to find a true one, although I'm beginning to think it doesn't exist. The very first psychic, Maharaani on Psychic Mix, was so spot on from my first reading that I read with her a ton of times. Timing never comes into fruition, but she always picked up on energies, and different people, so accurately without me saying anything. So when that kind of stuff happens, it keeps me drawn it.

I agree with you with your assessment of positive reviews. The sites that only give you a limited time to leave reviews do that on purpose, so you can't go back once predictions don't past and leave a review.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2020, 09:50:44 PM »
Zitta called me today. It was really early and I wasn’t very communicative.  I answered yes to a few things then she hung up.  Saved me some money I think

Offline MikeNY

« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2020, 12:45:13 AM »
The weird thing is. My friends cousins is psychic. She told me everything that these people did. She didn't charge me. So I don't understand. Either my ex is that confused and scared or she doesn't want to work things out. Either way. I'm not waiting anymore. I waited 8 months and spent over 8,000. I just hope the career one is true and happens. We shall see in 2 weeks.

Offline jolimano

« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2020, 12:54:11 AM »
The weird thing is. My friends cousins is psychic. She told me everything that these people did. She didn't charge me. So I don't understand. Either my ex is that confused and scared or she doesn't want to work things out. Either way. I'm not waiting anymore. I waited 8 months and spent over 8,000. I just hope the career one is true and happens. We shall see in 2 weeks.

Right. So your cousin's friend has no monetary gain from it. Did you tell her what all the psychics told you? Or maybe she told you what she think you wanted to hear? No disrespect.

Offline MikeNY

« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2020, 01:06:01 AM »
I told her everything they said. My friends cousin was telling me this since December. She feels she got it wrong now cuz she wanted to see me happy but it doesn't explain why all 7 CP psychics got it wrong.

Aliza, Asia, Jacqueline, Colin, Martina, Mala, Isabella, Zitta, Tara, Lucy, I mean the list first on. Caleb. All of them said the same thing

Offline maggs30

« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2020, 01:38:27 AM »

I've spent so much money, I'm so ashamed and mad at myself.  ;D I am strongly starting to disbelieve all of it but I guess a part of me is trying to find a true one, although I'm beginning to think it doesn't exist. The very first psychic, Maharaani on Psychic Mix, was so spot on from my first reading that I read with her a ton of times. Timing never comes into fruition, but she always picked up on energies, and different people, so accurately without me saying anything. So when that kind of stuff happens, it keeps me drawn it.

I agree with you with your assessment of positive reviews. The sites that only give you a limited time to leave reviews do that on purpose, so you can't go back once predictions don't past and leave a review.

Yona - predictions happen but never with who you think it is. She mixes energy. For me though the things do in fact happen. Accuracy about 85% if you don't count timelines or assume its who you or she thinks it is. 

Keisha - won't sugar coat or fairy tale you. Probably 60-70% accurate for me.  General email is the most accurate. She also may see past, or 5 years in the future your guess is as good as mine but the details still come in exactly.

Queen of Cups - will see the energy right now. Accurate for the immediate present but will randomly get future predictions. She may give predictions but none happen except one or two every so often.

Offline jolimano

« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2020, 02:45:46 AM »
I told her everything they said. My friends cousin was telling me this since December. She feels she got it wrong now cuz she wanted to see me happy but it doesn't explain why all 7 CP psychics got it wrong.

Aliza, Asia, Jacqueline, Colin, Martina, Mala, Isabella, Zitta, Tara, Lucy, I mean the list first on. Caleb. All of them said the same thing

I suppose there are two options to that. One, they were all wrong because they aren't real psychics. Or two, your ex is either lying or doesn't realize how she feels. Only time will tell. I've also read with Colin, Asia, and Caleb. I had a hard time understanding Caleb though, due to his accent.

Offline jolimano

« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2020, 02:49:35 AM »

Yona - predictions happen but never with who you think it is. She mixes energy. For me though the things do in fact happen. Accuracy about 85% if you don't count timelines or assume its who you or she thinks it is. 

Keisha - won't sugar coat or fairy tale you. Probably 60-70% accurate for me.  General email is the most accurate. She also may see past, or 5 years in the future your guess is as good as mine but the details still come in exactly.

Queen of Cups - will see the energy right now. Accurate for the immediate present but will randomly get future predictions. She may give predictions but none happen except one or two every so often.

Oh boy. I booked my first reading with Yona for July. Yikes.

By Keisha, do you mean Kisha that everyone talks about? what platform is she on?

Is Queen of Cups Queen of Cups 18? I have never read with Keen before.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2020, 03:12:39 AM »

By Keisha, do you mean Kisha that everyone talks about? what platform is she on?

Yes Kisha my phone constantly auto correct it lol. She has her own site. Clairvoyantchat.com she can always peg how I will be feeling and in my last reading told me how I would feel and that me feeling that way has zero to do with him or his actions that it is issues of mine I'm not healed from. 100% accurate on that. My guy is great but my insecurities make me over think and create problems in my own head.

Queen of Cups 18 aka Anne. I love her.

Offline jolimano

« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2020, 03:50:48 AM »

Ah, thank you so much for the information. I really appreciate it!

Yes Kisha my phone constantly auto correct it lol. She has her own site. Clairvoyantchat.com she can always peg how I will be feeling and in my last reading told me how I would feel and that me feeling that way has zero to do with him or his actions that it is issues of mine I'm not healed from. 100% accurate on that. My guy is great but my insecurities make me over think and create problems in my own head.

Queen of Cups 18 aka Anne. I love her.

Offline MikeNY

« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2020, 10:29:48 AM »
Kisha said to be the exact same thing. The only difference was timing between all. I been dealing with this since November 2019.  Kisha said mid summer. Zitta said Mid June which after yesterday. It doesn't seem like. So, I have no clue.

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2020, 03:03:42 PM »
One of her predictions happened in the way she said it would. It was two days after she said it would but I’ll give her credit for this one. Other predictions are pending. I like this reader.