Author Topic: Can an advisor be kind of right but still wrong....  (Read 3017 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Can an advisor be kind of right but still wrong....
« on: May 30, 2020, 01:25:32 AM »
Ok have you ever read with someone and they just need first name.  They make a prediction that happens but not for SO that you were asking about???   Someone with the same first name but just not the person in question.

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Can an advisor be kind of right but still wrong....
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2020, 04:10:49 PM »
Yes i was a bit confused because the future predictions seem plausible and she nailed the present and what caused the distance on the head.  Definitely could not fit just anyone.  But ththe odd thing is between yesterday and today i had 2 random msgs from people that i can't recall speaking to before.  If i find out anything i will update.  Was just curious if this was something that someone else might have had gone thru.  Thanks for the replies.🙏

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2020, 06:44:17 PM »
Ok have you ever read with someone and they just need first name.  They make a prediction that happens but not for SO that you were asking about???   Someone with the same first name but just not the person in question.

I am kind of confused by this, so a prediction happened but not the person you were reading on but they have the same name? I want to make sure I am following right.

Personally, in my experience when they just ask for a name I find that generic because then they are tapping into anyone you are connected to with that name. I'll use an example (disclaimer not my POI's name but still) say I want to get the energy and predictions for a reading on we'll say Chris and the psychic just asks for the name. I personally, do not hang out very long on that call, why? Because I have close to 6 different people with that name around me between friends, family, and coworkers. When they just ask for a name for all they know they could be giving me a reading on predictions with a friend or even family and that is NOT who I called about. Although they can be sneaky and pull birth charts, but normally I prefer they ask at least month and day of birthday because then, I, at least feel like they are more likely reading the energies on the right person not the 5 other people with the same name I know, LOL. Just my 2 cents.

Good point!

Offline Steven213

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2020, 08:23:17 AM »
kind and right are two different things....

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2020, 03:43:39 PM »
I wonder about this too, since I always trust advisor too much

don't trust advisor too much, you will be disappointed.

Offline njlady

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2020, 04:02:50 PM »

I suppose so. 

I had a wild and extremely specific prediction for me happen to someone that I had worked with. We didn't have the same name but the entire situation and prediction was too unique for someone to come up with randomly.