Author Topic: For those who may need some help  (Read 2055 times)

Offline Yt5587

For those who may need some help
« on: September 03, 2020, 04:11:11 PM »
Hey guys,

I’ve been on this psychic forum since early 2018 I believe and have had MANY psychic readings lol not very healthy. I have finally stopped my addiction the beginning of this year thank GOD. I’ll go to Gail once in a blue moon but that’s it. Honestly I don’t even need to, but I really like her haha. I’m posting this because I remember what it was like to feel so stuck and not get my psychic high or not feel satisfied with a reading. I’ve had days where I would call 15 psychics in one day until one of them “nailed” a specific description about my situation. I was basically giving away my power to these psychics.
What stopped me? I discovered somewhere on here someone talking about Agnes Vivarelli. So I started watching her videos and she kept talking about Neville Goddard. Holy shit. I was blown away by the amount of power we have to create our own realties. I highly recommend reading his books (they’re free online) or watching some of his lectures on YouTube.
I wanted to share this with the people who are struggling with this addiction of getting answers and I want to tell you that all answers are within. I know that may sound woo-woo bc it def did to me in the beginning but you guys, we are so damn powerful. Do not give your power away. I don’t want this post to be very long, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me or DM me lol watever one it is.

Here’s a video that might help you a bit. Xo

https://youtu.be/UZK6IK7uKuI

Offline Kayrid

Re: For those who may need some help
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2020, 04:19:30 PM »
I agree with you 100%

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2020, 02:32:53 AM »
I've been a lurker on this board for MANY years (newly registered) and also have had many readings, and I have to say this post is invaluable. Look up the people mentioned and practice what they say. Agnes Vivarelli and Neville Goddard - compelling!

(PS - out of curiosity, which Gail do you read with?)

xx

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2020, 03:59:31 AM »
Hey :) yes, Neville is seriously the best!! Love him.

I read with Psychic readings by Gail on Keen. She’s very blunt, honest, and to the point:)

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2020, 01:44:05 PM »
Hey :) yes, Neville is seriously the best!! Love him.

I read with Psychic readings by Gail on Keen. She’s very blunt, honest, and to the point:)

Thank you! I have read with Gail twice and also liked her