Author Topic: Any luck with any of these on purple ocean?  (Read 898 times)

Offline Calleronhiatus

Re: Any luck with any of these on purple ocean?
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2020, 11:48:03 PM »
Curious which of those readers worked for you, especially intuitive perspective, Jackie’s Tea and Tarot and readings by peaches.

I believe IP read my situation currently but nothing further

Jackie tea and tarot said the opposite of readings by peaches but I liked both of them; neither gave any predictions so nothing to wait for.  I’m still involved with the POI.  IP and I spoke about something else several mos ago.  I read with the other 2 in April.  Both tarot readers which I’m always more skeptical of tbh

If all Intuitive Perspective read is your present situation then you are lucky. That is more than I got She was dreadful at picking up my present situation and everything else.

Perhaps she just didn’t connect with you or your energy is blocked.  I’m a reader myself and sometimes when people are anxious and stressed out it creates an energy block and is truthfully very difficult for readers to pick up on.

I wasn’t stressed or anxious when I called her. It was a trash reading. Please don’t shift the narrative to make it seem like her lack of skill is my fault. You did say PO hires anyone and that they have a class action suit against them, so you already know how awful those readers can be.

Offline Dreamescape23

« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2020, 12:44:49 AM »
Calm down. It’s like dating, not everyone connects and your comments and attacks towards me were completely out of line. 

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2020, 12:56:21 AM »
Calm down. It’s like dating, not everyone connects and your comments and attacks towards me were completely out of line.

I didn’t attack you at all. I just asked you to not blame me for the worst reading from the most awful reader ever. She has no skills and the reading sucked. You have an entire list of PO readers you dislike and claim are fake. I didn’t blame you for your bad experiences on PO. I am asking you to do the same without making excuses for IP. I don’t know how you felt attacked, but ok.

Offline Dreamescape23

« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2020, 01:22:55 AM »
Who blamed you?  Please just stop.  Thank you.  Have a nice weekend.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2020, 01:26:43 AM »
Who blamed you?  Please just stop.  Thank you.  Have a nice weekend.

You literally said it could be me being anxious and blocked. You didn’t have to reply to me at all. You did. I replied back. Have a blessed night. 🤗

Offline devangk3

« Reply #35 on: Today at 04:12:44 AM »
She is not a BS reader, Dont SAY that to someone who's readings have not passed for you....you should control your words dreamscape23 is right...STOP saying someone fake and worst reader, if her readings for you did not pass..let me tell you something no one is fake its all about connection...also if you think you are so so right believe in your intuitions and stop passing judgment about other readers

Sensitive and lack of respect  is what we have in this forum..have a blessed day 

I didn’t attack you at all. I just asked you to not blame me for the worst reading from the most awful reader ever. She has no skills and the reading sucked. You have an entire list of PO readers you dislike and claim are fake. I didn’t blame you for your bad experiences on PO. I am asking you to do the same without making excuses for IP. I don’t know how you felt attacked, but ok.
« Last Edit: Today at 04:16:32 AM by devangk3 »

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #36 on: Today at 04:16:10 AM »
LOL. I literally said that was my experience. I am allowed to state my experience. It does not have to suit your narrative. FOR ME, she is awful. Bottom line. I would not bring her up if people stopped arguing my experience and asking me to delete my posts about her. Damn. I am glad she works for you.

She is not a BS reader, Dont SAY that to someone who's readings have passed so you should control your words dreamscape23 is right...STOP saying someone fake and worst reader, if her readings for you did not pass..let me tell you something no one is fake its all about connection...also if you think you are so so right believe in your intuitions and stop passing judgment about other readers

Sensitive and lack of respect  is what we have in this forum..have a blessed day 

Offline devangk3

« Reply #37 on: Today at 04:22:13 AM »
I respect you whomever you are...but to be honest...there are lot of people come to visit this forum hoping their predictions will pass but irrespective of people say they still contact their favorite psychics

all I want to say, is nothing is bigger than hope and let's help everyone to achieve what they want yes, of course, you can say her readings or any psychics didn't pass its genuine of you but never say any reader awful or worse because IP readings are so so difficult to get because for many readings have passed

we are all in this together and hoping our positive readings come true!

LOL. I literally said that was my experience. I am allowed to state my experience. It does not have to suit your narrative. FOR ME, she is awful. Bottom line. I would not bring her up if people stopped arguing my experience and asking me to delete my posts about her. Damn. I am glad she works for you.

She is not a BS reader, Dont SAY that to someone who's readings have passed so you should control your words dreamscape23 is right...STOP saying someone fake and worst reader, if her readings for you did not pass..let me tell you something no one is fake its all about connection...also if you think you are so so right believe in your intuitions and stop passing judgment about other readers

« Last Edit: Today at 04:24:13 AM by devangk3 »

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #38 on: Today at 04:23:51 AM »
"don't ever say" who are you to tone police me? INTUITIVE PERSPECTIVE is the worst reader that I ever read with. If that is not the case for you, that is fine. Please just leave me alone. Have a great night.

I respect you whomever you are...but to be honest...there are lot of people come to visit this forum hoping their predictions will pass but irrespective of people say they still contact their favorite psychics

all I want nothing is bigger than hope and let's help everyone to achieve what they want yes, of course, you can say her readings or any psychics didn't pass its genuine of you but never say any reader awful or worse because IP readings are so so difficult to get

we are all in this together and hoping our positive readings come true!

« Last Edit: Today at 04:29:12 AM by Calleronhiatus »

Offline pfizer

« Reply #39 on: Today at 06:27:20 AM »
i dont get it, why every thread turned out to be a fight lol

i have these few readers working well for me at PO:
journeyintiuit
love life psychic
jennifer louise
spiritual elaine
these 4 i trusted them and their predictions did happen, especially the first 2

i also think mattwarren is good; but he really didnt give much details  in his readings.