Author Topic: Any luck with any of these on purple ocean?  (Read 31955 times)

Offline Kaliangel27

Any luck with any of these on purple ocean?
« on: May 21, 2020, 01:35:39 AM »
Hello! Any luck with any of these purple ocean psychics? I have searched their names in this forum and do not see anything.  Thanks!!!

Psychic Katherine (intuitive medium)
Athena.Love
Psychic Betty (very old)
Bella Love

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

Re: Any luck with any of these on purple ocean?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2020, 10:33:10 AM »
I read with Athena.  She’s a little crazy and flip flops a lot.  Just an FYI, 90% of the readers on Purple Ocean are fakes. 

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2020, 10:53:57 AM »
I read a lot on purple ocean, and nothing they really said came true for me. Never heard from the poi again..

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2020, 10:54:35 AM »
I read a lot on purple ocean, and nothing they really said came true for me. Never heard from the poi again..

Whats the 10% that are real? Who are they?

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2020, 02:33:18 PM »
Goddess Erika and intuitive Perspective.  But good luck catch I P she’s impossible to catch!

Offline kumamon

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2020, 02:34:23 PM »
I tried Drew on PO,
and OMG, he is crazy right on me and my POI...
i am not sure the prediction, still have sometimes to go...but how he read you...is so right!

Offline Lys

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2020, 02:38:32 PM »
For me my favorite are PiperGoodfellow, Jennifer Louise and Scarlet Walker.

And i'm curious to try one day Axiomatic he have great reviews.

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2020, 02:43:21 PM »
Hello! Any luck with any of these purple ocean psychics? I have searched their names in this forum and do not see anything.  Thanks!!!

Athena.Love
Psychic Betty (very old)
Bella Love

Oh I read with Bella too!  She’s a fake.  How these readers get away with feeding vulnerable people bs is beyond me.  I’m a reader myself and can tell you how easy it is to become a reader on that site.  If you applied today for example you’d be accepted.  It’s awful how these “ readers” pry on the weak and vulnerable. Just delete that app. There’s an app called psychics connect and although these readers are only 50% accurate, I’d go there as opposed to Purple Ocean.  There’s currently a class action suit against them anyway.

Offline Lys

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2020, 02:53:46 PM »

Athena.Love
Psychic Betty (very old)
Bella Love

Oh I read with Bella too!  She’s a fake.  How these readers get away with feeding vulnerable people bs is beyond me.  I’m a reader myself and can tell you how easy it is to become a reader on that site.  If you applied today for example you’d be accepted.  It’s awful how these “ readers” pry on the weak and vulnerable. Just delete that app. There’s an app called psychics connect and although these readers are only 50% accurate, I’d go there as opposed to Purple Ocean.  There’s currently a class action suit against them anyway.

I think she is Fake finally. I had a reading with her at the end of december early january and the time frame was wrong .. nothing have happened

Offline kacee8796

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2020, 03:20:49 PM »

Athena.Love
Psychic Betty (very old)
Bella Love

I think she is Fake finally. I had a reading with her at the end of december early january and the time frame was wrong .. nothing have happened

Just because time frames are wrong doesn't mean someone's fake. If that were the case then Yona would be fake. I don't think Bella is fake. Clearly when you read her reviews you can see that her predictions do come to pass for many people and they're not all the same and not all of them are positive. Also Athena.Love is awful. A total waste of money.

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2020, 04:10:55 PM »
Goddess Erika and intuitive Perspective.  But good luck catch I P she’s impossible to catch!

I actually have used Intuitive Perspectives off of her site after a reading off of PO a few months ago.  She was sadly wrong for my situation basically all around.

The ones off of PO I have had that were right for me weren't SO RIGHT that I could say they were legitimate. 

I have another to ask about... I got this weird reading from "psychic Carrie" off of PO.  She is from South Africa.  Has anyone read with her?  If so, what did they think?

Thanks so much!

« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2020, 06:12:37 PM »
Wait I P had her own site?  Where?  And how long ago did you read on that?  Would you mind sharing her link? She was the only PO person next to Erika that was correct.

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2020, 09:09:38 PM »
Wait I P had her own site?  Where?  And how long ago did you read on that?  Would you mind sharing her link? She was the only PO person next to Erika that was correct.

Yes! I had 2.  Let me find the site the link isn’t in the messages

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2020, 09:17:52 PM »
Well her site is down now my last reading with her was October but I have her email.  Would you like for me to email and inquire?  I’m happy to.

[attachment deleted by admin]

« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2020, 09:56:26 PM »
Yes that would be great!