Author Topic: An Update ❤️  (Read 2418 times)

Offline Hillcam

An Update ❤️
« on: May 19, 2020, 09:28:03 AM »
Hi all, long time no talk!

I don’t visit the forum often anymore. today (5/19) is actually the first time I’ve logged in at all since December. I don’t call readers anymore, with the exception of a few some months ago after being offered a great new job that I was apprehensive about accepting.

I do owe breaking my habit to a lot of you on here. The forum really helped to open my eyes to the scammers and fakes and flakes out there. Since I’ve gotten over my psychic addiction I’ve started a great job, started to repair my credit & I am genuinely so much happier & more positive. I am easier to be around.

For a long, long time (probably 6 or 7 years) I was SO fixated on predictions that I stopped living my life. I put myself into debt, stopped paying my bills, stopped LIVING because “something was supposed to happen this week.”  I really missed out on a lot of my youth because I was so preoccupied with psychics that I stopped looking at the things men were showing me in their actions because so and so said he loved me but didn’t know how to show it.

I’m finally at the point in my life where I am SO PROUD of the woman I am. I have been through so freaking much within the last 10 years of my life & I’m now starting to build myself into a better person because of it. I know my worth, I love myself and I know that when I am truly ready and settled into my improved life I will meet someone worth settling down with.

To the friends that I’d made here in the process, even if you don’t access the form anymore, thank you. To anyone that ever lent me an ear to vent to, thank you. And to those of you that are still searching tirelessly for answers, things will get better. Please please, don’t become so fixated on predictions that your energy becomes so over bearing and anxious because you will block your own blessings.

Love, light & healing ✨💛

Offline Smiley1

Re: An Update ❤️
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2020, 11:17:18 AM »
Amazing.  You should be so proud of yourself.

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2020, 11:54:20 AM »
Well done, Hillcam! I agree with others, you must be so proud! Congratulations on the new job and self assuredness you have in the world!

Offline aries1995

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2020, 12:01:26 PM »
Well done! Thank you for sharing your story! This forum really is amazing at helping people
« Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 05:18:24 PM by aries1995 »

beachgal214

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2020, 03:04:56 PM »
Congratulations!!! I can feel your positive energy!!!

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2020, 03:30:00 PM »
Woohoo!

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2020, 04:56:40 PM »
This is so amazing <3 Sending you loads of love <3

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2020, 06:03:01 PM »
Wow! Congratulations for being able to move on past these readings and rebuilding your life. I am in full agreement with you having had this fixation on readings over the last 10 years. I reached my breaking point a few weeks ago and have stopped readings completely.. And you’re right, your energy changes, you’re less anxious and negative when you stop. That energy is burdensome and in the absence of all of that people actually want to be around you. As soon as I let go and really showed up as my true self, no longer afraid of being vulnerable or afraid of the future or how things will turn out my life has improved 10 fold. The relationship I’ve been pining for and calling about that was stalled out while I was getting countless readings has now manifested into what I’ve always wanted it to be and I’m slowly starting to figure who I am and who I want to be as a woman. This only happened when I stopped calling and took an honest look at the person I had become. I haven’t gotten to the point where I don’t read this forum anymore but I’m getting there and it’s definitely not daily anymore. Thanks for your post it has reaffirmed what I’ve been trying to do for myself. It isn’t easy at all , but I can’t wait to be where you are.   

Offline jas

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2020, 03:02:16 PM »
Good Job!  I am right behind you.....finally making changes in m life.

Offline Dap930

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2020, 02:31:14 AM »
I ABSOLUTELY AGREE!! reading on a relationship particularoy obsesive readings can destroy It. Because the Beauty and excitement of love is placing two people together where uncertainty exists and the future isnt laid out there just both alive in that moment.