Author Topic: 54 Day Rosary Novena Prayer  (Read 1282 times)

Offline fashiondiva6337

54 Day Rosary Novena Prayer
« on: May 16, 2020, 04:33:01 AM »
Hey all,

I wanted to put this prayer out there because I believe it will help others. I completed this prayer in April and after two months no contact I got communication. This prayer takes a lot of time, but I felt as though it really helped me. About 20 minutes a day in silence with my thoughts and hopes and fears. Some days I cried, some days I smiled, but this prayer has been a journey. Sharing it with all of you is my thanks to Mother Mary.

I found that this helped me reduce the amount of psychics I called.

For those willing to try its worth it!

Here is the link to the site that I used to do the prayer.

https://www.prayerflowers.com/54DayNovena.htm

Offline Jasmine4849

Re: 54 Day Rosary Novena Prayer
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2020, 08:28:27 PM »
Thank you for sharing!  I love Mary.

Offline fashiondiva6337

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2020, 02:08:49 AM »
I just wanted to post a little instructional post on the novena. I received a question on whether you have to do the Hail Mary 10 times and yes, each time it says 10 and the hail mary prayer you say it 10 times. I am linking the site that I have used to follow the prayer on and it really makes it easy to digest since each day you just click the day you are on and you are brought to the prayer to say for the day.

Here is the link: https://www.prayerflowers.com/54DayNovena.htm

This prayer has given me a lot of peace. It is long and requires a big commitment. It's 54 days and takes about 20-30 minutes each day, but it is worth it. Let me know if you guys have any other questions.

Offline Psyche1111

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2020, 05:49:37 AM »
Thanks for sharing! I love doing Novenas.