Author Topic: Delia  (Read 12861 times)

Offline FreeBre

Re: Delia
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2020, 06:43:49 AM »
How about prediction of contact and meeting from Leila? is it accurate?

I wouldn’t hold your breath on time frames from her lol

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2020, 12:56:56 PM »
Psychic source tracks your device ID, so if you used a certain device to log into your account or to create your account they will block new account creations from that device.

They also attach any number you call in from to your account. So if you're creating multiple accounts be careful with the devices you use and the phone numbers you're using.

My card company will issue me up to 8 different Virtual numbers that I can cancel at anytime. If your card company does not have this feature you can always purchase a Virtual credit card online for short term use.

Also under the account tab there is a option that is automatically checked to record your readings. This is not a recording that is sent to you so you have access to your readings, but a way for them to keep tabs in case a fraud claim is made. You can uncheck this option by editing your account features.

Good luck! LoL

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2020, 06:41:42 PM »
Idk, I tried it after reading this thread using incognito mode. And it didnt work because "the device ID was blocked." I don't use PS that much, but when I went to update the new account I saw the recording feature. I thought it was a feature for us, but, it's not.  It's for "quality assurance purposes" 😒😂

I stopped using them months ago when they told me they needed my ssn to verify me after about ~$200 in calls. They said my credit union didn't participate in some type of verification method and that I needed to give my ssn to continue using that particular debit card.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2020, 06:44:48 PM »
Psychic source tracks your device ID, so if you used a certain device to log into your account or to create your account they will block new account creations from that device.

They also attach any number you call in from to your account. So if you're creating multiple accounts be careful with the devices you use and the phone numbers you're using.

My card company will issue me up to 8 different Virtual numbers that I can cancel at anytime. If your card company does not have this feature you can always purchase a Virtual credit card online for short term use.

Also under the account tab there is a option that is automatically checked to record your readings. This is not a recording that is sent to you so you have access to your readings, but a way for them to keep tabs in case a fraud claim is made. You can uncheck this option by editing your account features.

Good luck! LoL

Are we the same person?! LOL. Cause I have done all this myself as well. Again, there are WAYS but you gotta be really desperate for a reading to jump through the hoops. Typically I talk myself out of it since the ROI is not really there for the level of effort I have to do to get 1 cheap reading, lol.

Also, they cannot track device id, they are tracking the IP address of the "sign up", again work around is invest in a VPN. Level of effort > 1 reading

Yeah, it is not worth it unless it'd for one of those $12 per minute people.

Offline FreeBre

« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2020, 07:08:44 PM »
Idk, I tried it after reading this thread using incognito mode. And it didnt work because "the device ID was blocked." I don't use PS that much, but when I went to update the new account I saw the recording feature. I thought it was a feature for us, but, it's not.  It's for "quality assurance purposes" 😒😂

I stopped using them months ago when they told me they needed my ssn to verify me after about ~$200 in calls. They said my credit union didn't participate in some type of verification method and that I needed to give my ssn to continue using that particular debit card.

I am 1000% positive this new interface is because of me 😂😂😂 I took at least a couple grand from those people almost every single day of 2019 lol. Sad but true. They FINALLY got me permabanned. I can’t even see the site anymore I get “Error 505” 😂😂😂 there was a time when they blocked my entire geolocation 😭 (tried you sign up at my neighbors house)

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2020, 07:11:14 PM »

I am 1000% positive this new interface is because of me 😂😂😂 I took at least a couple grand from those people almost every single day of 2019 lol. Sad but true. They FINALLY got me permabanned. I can’t even see the site anymore I get “Error 505” 😂😂😂 there was a time when they blocked my entire geolocation 😭 (tried you sign up at my neighbors house)

You can use a VPN.

They're out of their minds if they think I'm going to give my ssn for a damn psychic call.

Offline FreeBre

« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2020, 08:52:01 AM »

You can use a VPN.

They're out of their minds if they think I'm going to give my ssn for a damn psychic call.

VPN doesn’t work anymore. Not even tor browser. They geoblocked my address and location surrounding lol

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2020, 02:21:39 PM »
FreeBre you are my hero. I am YELLING 😂 Joanne the Scammer

Offline FreeBre

« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2020, 02:09:20 AM »
FreeBre you are my hero. I am YELLING 😂 Joanne the Scammer
Mannnn I learned from these psychic sites they’re the real scammers 😭😭😭

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2020, 06:24:50 PM »
Delia’s prediction didn’t pass for me (in the timeframe) she has made another one but I am not confident about it.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2020, 08:34:02 PM »
Delia’s prediction didn’t pass for me (in the timeframe) she has made another one but I am not confident about it.
Not always in order

It was the same prediction- just slightly different details and pushed back the timeframe.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2020, 01:10:59 PM »
is Delia really that good? When i tried her, she missed a lot of things

She missed for me too. both her and Sadia who is also really popular

Offline maggs30

« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2020, 01:32:43 PM »

What was Sadia wrong about? Current or predictions?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2020, 02:12:02 PM »
She missed a lot, and no validation as well

Thanks. She validated a few things really well for me a few months ago but was very negative about something else. I asked Karen Jo about the same issue and I think she nailed it closer. Sadia did pick up something she had no way of knowing so I think she can be good but not fully.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2020, 04:22:12 PM »

What was Sadia wrong about? Current or predictions?

Sadia was wrong on current and made no real prediction for me at the time.
Sent me a detailed message re-iterating what she said in her reading.
I'm not sure if that's a way for her to take notes on clients or what but.. I wonder about it