Author Topic: Delia  (Read 13323 times)

Offline FreeBre

Delia
« on: May 15, 2020, 10:25:28 PM »
I haven’t seen a thread for Delia yet, but I’m going to tell my story. I have tried every single psychic on psychic source. Every single one. Most of them are empaths. I’ve spent thousands of dollars on psychic source. They even blocked me now for scamming their system lol. I became their public enemy number one. I would create new accounts over and over and over again, using the free code to get free minutes to talk to these people. So when I say I know, trust me I know. I am now blacklisted from the website LOL but anyway.
I’m surprised I haven’t seen a thread about Delia, she is the only accurate person on that website. Everyone else fed me lies in fairytales. Two weeks of waiting, then another two weeks, “he’ll contact you” blah blah blah. Bull. Then I met Delia. She was the only one that was right. She told me things I didn’t wanna hear, but now, years later I can see that she’s been completely accurate. I used to mess with the guy who is flat out crazy. She would tell me crazy things that only makes sense in hindsight. She told me about people telling him rumors about me, secrets from other people which all turned out to be true. She was one of the only people to tell me that we would not end up together. There was even a time where we had gotten into a fight and he said he was coming over, I called her asking what to expect, she said he would never show up. And he didn’t. She is the real thing. Then I met Delia. She was the only one that was never right. She told me things I didn’t wanna hear, but now, years later I can see that she’s been completely accurate. Are used to mess with the guy who is flat out crazy. She would tell me crazy things that only makes sense in hindsight. She told me about people telling him rumors about me, secrets from other people which all turned out to be true. She was one of the only people to tell me that we would not end up together. There was even a time where we had gotten into a fight and he said he was coming over, I called her asking what to expect, she said he would never show up. He never did. She told me if he didn’t get shit together by the end of January, we wouldn’t move forward. She was right. We went from seeing each other every week to poof, gone. She was absolutely correct. Delia has never steered me wrong. Unfortunately, I can’t speak with her anymore because of all the times I scanned the site trying to talk to a bunch of fakes. But if you get a chance to talk to her, she’s amazing. No one else of that website is worth your money. Except maybe psychic Leila but she can be a bitch. But yeah, shoutout to you Delia lol
« Last Edit: May 15, 2020, 10:28:57 PM by FreeBre »

Offline Natashanyc

Re: Delia
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2020, 10:52:01 PM »
so kinda off topic, but i have a random question. I have all my cards on my ps account, and it doesn't give you an option to take them off your account. so i called customer service recently, and asked if i could close my account to create a new one with only one card and they wouldn't let me. they said if i used a card in a new account that was already used in an older one it will block me from using the site/creating a new account. how were you able to get around that?? it so please tell me bc i'm dying to only have one card on that account.

Thanks in advance!

Can u edit the cards ? Change the expiration date if possible

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2020, 11:43:31 PM »
so kinda off topic, but i have a random question. I have all my cards on my ps account, and it doesn't give you an option to take them off your account. so i called customer service recently, and asked if i could close my account to create a new one with only one card and they wouldn't let me. they said if i used a card in a new account that was already used in an older one it will block me from using the site/creating a new account. how were you able to get around that?? it so please tell me bc i'm dying to only have one card on that account.

Thanks in advance!

Can u edit the cards ? Change the expiration date if possible

yeah i should try that, thanks. you can "disable" the card and all you have to do is hit "enable" to use it again. i might try that for now. i haven't been getting readings that often anymore but still want them off.

Thank you!

You guys are so smart! I only use a cc card not debit. Issue with the debit! I did not realize you could more than one card! Everyday I learn a new something...lol.
Thx,
J.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2020, 10:33:23 PM »
I tried her before she seemed good in present I’ll have to wait a lil longer on predictions but I don’t think she uses tools because she was very fast in her delivery when I asked her questions

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2020, 01:32:12 AM »
Will give her a go! Blacklisted...really? Whoa.
J.

Offline FreeBre

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2020, 12:41:59 PM »
Yeah I’ve scammed PS out of hundreds of thousands in free minutes I’d say lolol. I don’t feel bad because most of them are fake anyway

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2020, 07:49:10 PM »
I’ll give her a try. My favorite from psychic source is Leila. Her timing is not the greatest but she’s made predictions that ended up happening. If you call her too much, she can get upset but I feel that she’s the only good psychic on that site

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2020, 05:03:42 AM »
Yeah I’ve scammed PS out of hundreds of thousands in free minutes I’d say lolol. I don’t feel bad because most of them are fake anyway

You are a master!

Offline FreeBre

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2020, 11:08:36 PM »
I’ll give her a try. My favorite from psychic source is Leila. Her timing is not the greatest but she’s made predictions that ended up happening. If you call her too much, she can get upset but I feel that she’s the only good psychic on that site

Leila is great too. She keeps it real. She was the only one who told me my POI did NOT want a relationship and things would fall apart. Which was the complete opposite of everything I knew at the time. She turned out to be right. We have since rekindled for a simply casual situation but she wasn’t wrong all.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2020, 06:15:26 AM »
I read with Delia today. And i asked about will i be with X, and she said "maybe" no concrete answer. and no concrete timeline.

Most likely no connection. She shoulda said that but I think Leila is better

Offline FreeBre

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2020, 01:57:14 PM »
I read with Delia today. And i asked about will i be with X, and she said "maybe" no concrete answer. and no concrete timeline.

Most likely no connection. She shoulda said that but I think Leila is better

But she didnt predict negatively, she just said "if you are patient, maybe you can be with him but he is very slow" (it's quite vague for me. cause some psychics said that to me too)

I wil try Leila. What do you all think about Arthur? he is very blunt, i know he has his own thread, but im just asking here if anyone has experienced with him

None of Arthur’s predictions ever came through for me. He and all of the other “psychic source heavy hitters “all gave me absolutely nothing. Delia and Leila were the only ones. Although a lot of people don’t want to hear this, a psychic is here to tell you what to expect and what is coming forward. They don’t tell you how to live your life. So may you be with him in the future? Maybe. It’s possible that the possibility may open up. What if by that time you don’t want to be with that person anymore? I’ve had to learn as myself as well, but don’t depend on psychics so much that you forget to make your own decisions. There are always possibilities. And that’s what I love about Delia, she will straight up tell me if the answer is no. but if she says there’s a possibility, don’t forget half of that possibility is up to you.

Offline FreeBre

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2020, 02:00:00 PM »
Anyway if y’all are tired of paying full price for readings and want to get discounted readings from psychic source just use a burner phone number app and sign up with fake emails. They don’t confirm them anyway. Use the code STARS for $1 a min lol. Screw these people taking advantage of our addictions and our anxieties. I’ve spent thousands with psychic source but honestly with the amount of minutes I got I should’ve spent hundreds of thousands no lie lol

Offline FreeBre

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2020, 04:42:40 PM »
Arthur thinks he’s gods gift to the damn world and yet none of his predictions ever happen. His excuse is always “this guy is afraid of commitment so he will be slow right now he will be focused on the friendship”. Nothing he said ever happened. He and Vincent. And I 100% believe they share scripts.

For PayPal, you can’t use it while you are signed in. You must choose “check out through PayPal” and click “not a member? Check out with card” and insert your number into PayPal not the actual site.
They could’ve changed it though. The changed the system trying to keep me out for two years straight failing every time until recently lol. So try the indirect PayPal method.

OR if that doesn’t work, I usually bought disposable Visa cards online or at the gas stations and used those directly on the site. Also it is best if you have the Firefox mobile browser. Don’t forget to use all fake information or they will catch you lol

Offline FreeBre

« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2020, 10:22:53 PM »
So i just tried Leila, she is good i think she is real. Ok, so she said no wedding with my POI. and my POI just have attraction not more than that so i must be careful. But whta i hate is that we cannot speak with Leila with new member dollars. arghh.. I think she is good though and is realistic. I am ok with negative readings though but Leila delivered it good and not harsh though. I read somewhere that she can have an attitude, at least today she is ok with me.

thank you very much freeBre for the infos! appreciate it!

btw, Hollywoodpsychics.com they are all the same psychics like PS but cheaper,but I have checked Leila is not there, not all PS Psychics are there but some.

But, hows Leila's date and timeframe? is it exact and happened in the timeframe? she said i will spend time with a man next month around 18th  around this time.

Btw, i read this on Leila's page : Leila read so wrong. I dunno if she was picking up on someone else's energy but she was no where talking about who I asked for. I asked about someone and she told me that he will not want to do anything with me and doesnt want this relationship at all and I am gonna have to move on. Well he is my fiance and we are getting married, I have never felt in his energy that he doesnt wanna be with me it's actually quite the opposite. Perhaps Leila was picking up on someone else.

So there is a possiblity of her being wrong too..

Yes Layla is more like a big picture reader. She got the big picture correct, but was wrong about the details. Her time frames never pass for me. But if you’re asking her about the big picture and where things will go between you and someone else, she’s pretty good for that. I’d say let her read for you once and then let her prediction happen. (If it does) But all in all as I look at my notes, she was absolutely correct. Even if it didn’t seem so at the time.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2020, 11:45:54 PM by FreeBre »

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2020, 11:43:48 PM »
So i just tried Leila, she is good i think she is real. Ok, so she said no wedding with my POI. and my POI just have attraction not more than that so i must be careful. But whta i hate is that we cannot speak with Leila with new member dollars. arghh.. I think she is good though and is realistic. I am ok with negative readings though but Leila delivered it good and not harsh though. I read somewhere that she can have an attitude, at least today she is ok with me.

thank you very much freeBre for the infos! appreciate it!

btw, Hollywoodpsychics.com they are all the same psychics like PS but cheaper,but I have checked Leila is not there, not all PS Psychics are there but some.

But, hows Leila's date and timeframe? is it exact and happened in the timeframe? she said i will spend time with a man next month around 18th  around this time.

Btw, i read this on Leila's page : Leila read so wrong. I dunno if she was picking up on someone else's energy but she was no where talking about who I asked for. I asked about someone and she told me that he will not want to do anything with me and doesnt want this relationship at all and I am gonna have to move on. Well he is my fiance and we are getting married, I have never felt in his energy that he doesnt wanna be with me it's actually quite the opposite. Perhaps Leila was picking up on someone else.

So there is a possiblity of her being wrong too..

When it comes to timeframe, I think she has a 50% success rate but her predictions are usually accurate.