Author Topic: Best readers for timing?  (Read 7484 times)

Offline nuhtawnyuh

Best readers for timing?
« on: May 07, 2020, 12:06:15 AM »
Has anyone had a prediction come true from a reader in regards to timing? Maybe once or consistently right?

Offline MoonChild

Re: Best readers for timing?
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2020, 09:43:52 PM »
Advisor Beth on PO has always been spot on with timing for me and I’ve been reading with her for 5 years on and off.

Her most recent prediction was completely accurate- told me my SO and I would be back together, starting in August and getting and she was correct. She’s my go to on PO

Offline qualitycontrol

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2020, 11:40:40 PM »
I'm a newbie here.. What site is PO?

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2020, 02:06:49 AM »
Advisor Beth on PO has always been spot on with timing for me and I’ve been reading with her for 5 years on and off.

Her most recent prediction was completely accurate- told me my SO and I would be back together, starting in August and getting and she was correct. She’s my go to on PO

I actually tried her a few days ago.  It’s tough to summarize a three minute reading but she seemed accurate.  Time will tell.

Offline viva

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2020, 04:34:48 AM »
I'm a newbie here.. What site is PO?

purple ocean

pfizer

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2020, 08:05:20 AM »
i also tried her few weeks ago
she seems geunine and her timeline make sense
so we will see

Offline mayflower

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2020, 06:00:26 PM »
Leeloo bitwine and Lily cade from keen both gave me accurate timeline the day and month i would get the job.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2020, 10:03:49 PM »
Leeloo bitwine and Lily cade from keen both gave me accurate timeline the day and month i would get the job.

I think it’s easier for jobs than people.   Leelo was wrong for me but I think most were.

Yona terrible at timing.   Sarah a card reader on Elizabeth rose and Matilda private got timing to the day for me.  But they are also hit and miss.

Offline Kaz

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2020, 06:48:13 PM »
Journeybyspirit on keen has been very accurate for me when I used to ask about a specific person. She told me the months in which he’d reach out etc... but I feel as if she can only read him.. I’ve asked about other people and she has been dead wrong but scarily accurate when it came to this one person.

anything