Author Topic: EffieK- updates reviews  (Read 5886 times)

Offline ferney456

EffieK- updates reviews
« on: May 06, 2020, 09:33:47 PM »
A while back a lot of people were raving about effiek and then like clockwork there was a 360 in opinions.

I was wondering if there are any updates reviews on her?

Offline Truthfromrosie

Re: EffieK- updates reviews
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2020, 09:44:59 PM »
I read with her multiple times in recent months and all her predictions have been absolutely incorrect. Even when she was insistent and actually got impatient with me when I was skeptical. She was dead wrong.

BUT in the past she has given me predictions that were really true, though  never in the right timeframes. She’s very hit or miss but 100% she is gifted.

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2020, 10:26:19 PM »
I don’t know if her predictions are true or not but hers was opposite of Yona, kisha, micah, lady P, kelly Callaghan and hers was negative .

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2020, 10:29:41 PM »
I don’t know if her predictions are true or not but hers was opposite of Yona, kisha, micah, lady P, kelly Callaghan and hers was negative .

What was it generally? I’ve read with her for on and off for years so have a good sense of where she is accurate

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2020, 02:27:24 AM »
Well she said, she absolutely doesn’t see anything happening between POI and I- she said get involved with me- so I asked nothing even a meet up or something for fun. She said no I don’t see anything.
While the others mentioned a lot more- wants to get involved with me not sure to what extent yet, predicted meet ups and some sort of a relationship.
Yona said you ll get him but then you ll be over it.

pfizer

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2020, 04:36:51 AM »
she just not the one for me
i tried her few times
businesswise; cannot say right or wrong she said i will get the thing i asked about but it's very delayed.
i knew i would get it when i went to her but i wanted to know how soon, she said 1 day but it's like months delayed.
then i went to her about relationship with my ex she said  i dont see any development or it may come but it ended very soon; but i was with my ex for 6 years finally and i ended it out of my own accord and he still wanted it back.

for me she was very similar to Leeloo; many people said how good they are but i just didnt get the luck.
i actually tried them almost same time and they gave me very similar predictions and both were proved to be completely wrong.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2020, 08:48:34 AM »
One thing I will say, is when she says “the answer is clear/ I can see this clearly” or “100% this will happen” or “I am sure” which she doesn’t say that often, then in my experience, even if it doesn’t happen when or exactly how she says, you can pretty much take it to the bank. When she doesn’t, it’s hit and miss.

Offline ferney456

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2020, 11:13:49 AM »
Her words were its over for now and we can revisit the situation in a few months- nothing more.

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2020, 01:26:03 PM »
One thing I will say, is when she says “the answer is clear/ I can see this clearly” or “100% this will happen” or “I am sure” which she doesn’t say that often, then in my experience, even if it doesn’t happen when or exactly how she says, you can pretty much take it to the bank. When she doesn’t, it’s hit and miss.

She said « I feel » and she said « i don’t think »

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2020, 03:13:16 PM »

She said « I feel » and she said « i don’t think »

She is so hit and miss when like this. Probably right but also just might not be.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2020, 01:57:27 AM »
She gave me a really negative outcome and her delivery was not the best

WE SHALLL SEEE

Offline ferney456

« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2020, 12:58:48 PM »
I can confirm she was wrong- were giving things a go.

Offline mayflower

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2020, 12:25:27 PM »
I got big issue and she was totally wrong about my job.

Offline SweetT

« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2020, 02:05:03 PM »
she just not the one for me
i tried her few times
businesswise; cannot say right or wrong she said i will get the thing i asked about but it's very delayed.
i knew i would get it when i went to her but i wanted to know how soon, she said 1 day but it's like months delayed.
then i went to her about relationship with my ex she said  i dont see any development or it may come but it ended very soon; but i was with my ex for 6 years finally and i ended it out of my own accord and he still wanted it back.

for me she was very similar to Leeloo; many people said how good they are but i just didnt get the luck.
i actually tried them almost same time and they gave me very similar predictions and both were proved to be completely wrong.

She also said the same thing about no development when contacts, that POI is not one to be in a relationship. He was in one for two decades.  Then she said POI wants me there and went toward saying POI feels for me. It felt more negative than positive. Completely opposite from what many big hitters have said. I have mixed thoughts about her.

pfizer

« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2020, 05:48:14 AM »
i will not say she is not accurate just because she is opposite to what other psychic said, that is not fair.

For me, she was proved inaccurate because the result was opposite so i can confirm she inaccurate for me.

anything