Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story

Has your POI Come back while you were actively waiting?

<< < (2/6) > >>

aries1995:
With an ex I was actively waiting and got contact but I was living my own life. I wasn't getting readings and I didn't stop myself talking to other guys. He used to come and go a lot so I learned its best to keep busy. So even if he didn't contact me I was in a good place. Whereas with my ex now I've put my life on hold waiting for him and nothing.

I agree with the above that if someone is destined for you they come back and that maybe they can sense you're no longer enquiring so they contact you.

Realrealwater:

--- Quote from: Ninacy on May 07, 2020, 12:32:11 AM ---
--- Quote from: Realrealwater on May 06, 2020, 09:32:22 PM ---I see a lot of stories about letting go and them coming back but of course we are on a psychic review site and most of us have pending predictions and are still invested in seeing a certain outcome.
So I wanted to know of those who weren't just happy and almost over their poi when they reached out. ...I guess, I’m asking those who heard from their POI whilst actively waiting (even if you had given up the readings etc)
I’m interested cos it’s making me feel like I’m blocking something for still holding on however I’ve seen many a story on here of those who still were in love and holding out and their predictions come into fruition.
Especially those who had not been in contact for a long enough to doubt ...

--- End quote ---

I personally don't believe that waiting for something will actually block it from happening. I had an ex contact me out of the blue after  a year and half of waiting for him, but the second ex who I spend a small fortune on psychic readings about, never came back and it's been 5 years in total ever since we broke up. I gave up asking about him in around three years after so many failed contact predictions. It's been two years that I gave up waiting for him and still, nada, no contact whatsoever, and chances are he is in his second or third relationship after me and will never contact me again-I mean if he hasn't contacted me for 5 fricking years, how is he going to contact me now?

Bottom line, if someone is destined to come back to your life, they will, sooner or later, waiting or non-waiting. If your POI is an empath and sensitive to energies, they might sense that you are waiting for them and back off--which is why some members report getting phone calls from their exes only after they gave up asking and caring about them.

However, from my experience, especially when it comes to males and young people especially, most are spiritual insensitive and can't feel any deeper spiritual bonds like we do, they either like you or not, plain and simple. If they are wishy-washy and unsure, they will just keep you as an option, booty call, whatever, in case things turn sour with the other person. And if they do come back, like so many psychics predicted, in most cases, it's not for a good reason with a fairytale ending. It happens but it's not the norm.

So don't beat yourself for waiting, if that person is destined to come back they will, no matter what you do or feel.

--- End quote ---

Wow. The last part made me feel like I wasn’t a loser for the first time in a while lol It’s very true. I appreciate your response more than you know. Thank you x

sunshineluv7:
My take on this is that - yes - people tend to come back when you've "let go" - maybe not so much let go of them entirely, but decided to continue on with your life regardless, trusting that God/the universe etc will present you with the best person for you at the time, and sometimes that's nobody but yourself.

I think for a reconnect to happen - things have to change in both "energy fields". Think of it like magnets. At one point, you attracted each other. As things evolved, things went awry and there became a repulsion of some sort that one person was more sensitive to than the other (if we're truly honest, usually both people recognize some kind of tension, but one person is less inclined to hang around and stick it out/wade through it).

It could also be because we are always evolving anyway at our own speeds, and so at one point we attract each other, then one person grows but the other doesn't, or both grow but at different speeds and there's an imbalance, etc.

When the "happy place" is achieved and the magnetism is back, is when contact/a reconciliation opportunity occurs.

And most of the time if we are truly still missing/grieving them, the energy is too "heavy" for them to find an easy path back. It has to be light. So we have to process our crap and get back to happy places (whatever that means for us) to be in this area where we are able to "receive" incoming connections.

I know, sounds loopy. But that's how I think it works. It's not this stagnant, "dear psychic will we talk again?" "yes/no"   it's "as things stand, yes" but that's looking at both of your energy fields. if one grows more toxic (gets more depressed by waiting, cause who ever liked waiting, for example) then it could "slow down" that chance.

But truly - I feel if we focus and go deep within ourselves, and ask ourselves is this person coming back around, we KNOW the answer. It just may not be WHEN we would like. and it might be too late. Or not.

Realrealwater:

--- Quote from: aries1995 on May 07, 2020, 12:46:06 AM ---With an ex I was actively waiting and got contact but I was living my own life. I wasn't getting readings and I didn't stop myself talking to other guys. He used to come and go a lot so I learned its best to keep busy. So even if he didn't contact me I was in a good place. Whereas with my ex now I've put my life on hold waiting for him and nothing.

I agree with the above that if someone is destined for you they come back and that maybe they can sense you're no longer enquiring so they contact you.

--- End quote ---

Can I ask how long you have been waiting?
I dunno I feel stuck cos I’ve been living my life then I’ll have these shifts where for a week or a month I will feel as if it happened yesterday& just be all types of messed up. It’s getting exhausting & I’m so tired. I want to get off this ride. I’ve never felt so powerless in my life.

Realrealwater:

--- Quote from: sunshineluv7 on May 07, 2020, 12:58:15 AM ---My take on this is that - yes - people tend to come back when you've "let go" - maybe not so much let go of them entirely, but decided to continue on with your life regardless, trusting that God/the universe etc will present you with the best person for you at the time, and sometimes that's nobody but yourself.

I think for a reconnect to happen - things have to change in both "energy fields". Think of it like magnets. At one point, you attracted each other. As things evolved, things went awry and there became a repulsion of some sort that one person was more sensitive to than the other (if we're truly honest, usually both people recognize some kind of tension, but one person is less inclined to hang around and stick it out/wade through it).

It could also be because we are always evolving anyway at our own speeds, and so at one point we attract each other, then one person grows but the other doesn't, or both grow but at different speeds and there's an imbalance, etc.

When the "happy place" is achieved and the magnetism is back, is when contact/a reconciliation opportunity occurs.

And most of the time if we are truly still missing/grieving them, the energy is too "heavy" for them to find an easy path back. It has to be light. So we have to process our crap and get back to happy places (whatever that means for us) to be in this area where we are able to "receive" incoming connections.

I know, sounds loopy. But that's how I think it works. It's not this stagnant, "dear psychic will we talk again?" "yes/no"   it's "as things stand, yes" but that's looking at both of your energy fields. if one grows more toxic (gets more depressed by waiting, cause who ever liked waiting, for example) then it could "slow down" that chance.

But truly - I feel if we focus and go deep within ourselves, and ask ourselves is this person coming back around, we KNOW the answer. It just may not be WHEN we would like. and it might be too late. Or not.

--- End quote ---

I believe so too. It was very evident in my relationship that once I started feeling less needy, decided to give more attention to other aspects in my life.
Even small things like not waking up to a good morning text...saying eff it& going to start my day. I’d cone back to a message from him.
Even when we were having a rough patch - I just put the focus on me and decided to stop crying in bed. This was the best our relationship was outside of the honeymoon stage.
So you have a point - just need to get unstuck :/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version