Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story

Has your POI Come back while you were actively waiting?

<< < (6/6)

Mayra92:
up for this topic to tell you that my POI got in touch with me while I was actively waiting (since months) and I lost hope at some point. I still checked my phone all the time and was quite desperate that he would never do it.

And one day, saw a message from him on my phone. That was a few days ago. I did a lot of readings while waiting for him and the readers told me differents things : he will get in touch or he will NOT get in touch, you need to do the first step. I got quite confused and did not know what to do. I knew deep down inside that we would talk again, but I thought it would be only when I would feel better and "over" him if that makes sense. I am just happy that I did not listen to the negative readers during this difficult time.

kika:
So I called this psychic and he predicted the exact day my ex would contact me. did not believe and that day he texted me. I did not how to respond. I mean he asked me to do something for him that needs to be done. My emotions were all over the place. I just totally ignored it. I was like that psychic was really good. Does anyone use mysticsense? Love readings by Sabrina is freaking me out and Lady Scorpious freaked me out too!!! Lots of readers on this platform of course ones we know already lol.

Mayra92:
Kika, I think you replied in the wrong post :)

thegreatestshow:
Yes, and I wasn't actually even asking readers about him coming back at some point, and yet one of my readers saw him in my energy. But it didn't work out anyway, it just seems like whatever has left is meant to leave at the end of the day.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version