Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story

Has your POI Come back while you were actively waiting?

(1/6) > >>

Realrealwater:
I see a lot of stories about letting go and them coming back but of course we are on a psychic review site and most of us have pending predictions and are still invested in seeing a certain outcome.
So I wanted to know of those who weren't just happy and almost over their poi when they reached out. ...I guess, I’m asking those who heard from their POI whilst actively waiting (even if you had given up the readings etc)
I’m interested cos it’s making me feel like I’m blocking something for still holding on however I’ve seen many a story on here of those who still were in love and holding out and their predictions come into fruition.
Especially those who had not been in contact for a long enough to doubt ...

_sydney_vicious_:
Okay so I believe I fall into your category so I can probably tell you my story.

My boyfriend who we'll call Nick and I dated for two years before breaking up in September 2018. The breakup was my fault and I was devastated (before you ask, there was no cheating involved). Anyways we were officially broken up for six months but during those six months it definitely got heated at times and it was getting to the point where I fully resented him. I was definitely binging on readings around that point too. 90% of the readers said they saw us reconciling in the spring or the summer. Well what reunited Nick and I was a music festival. I'd gotten both of us tickets prior to the breakup and since we were getting along better by March he asked if he could go, and I agreed since I hadn't sold the ticket yet. However I remember by that point I was kind of over it, and tired of trying to win him back. Since this festival was out of town Nick and I would be staying together for almost a week straight - something we hadn't done since the breakup. I remember being nervous and kind of dreading it. I drove us there and all I remember thinking was that I made a mistake about agreeing to take him and how wished he wasn't there so I can be "single". Well by the second day of the festival he told me he sees a future with me and wanted to get back together. But the weird thing is I didn't feel anything when he told me. I was still mehh about it because I think I was over it (he had been wishy washy about getting back together prior to this weekend). Anyways I never told him any of how I really felt, and decided to get back with him. I told myself to take this for a test drive for the next couple of months to see if my mood would change - it took an entire MONTH AND A HALF for me to feel things for him again (a part of me feels like my guard was up since he was 50/50 prior to this). We are back together and have been for almost a little over a year now, and thankfully my feelings for him have completely changed since that weekend.

Realrealwater:

--- Quote from: _sydney_vicious_ on May 06, 2020, 11:56:42 PM ---Okay so I believe I fall into your category so I can probably tell you my story.

My boyfriend who we'll call Nick and I dated for two years before breaking up in September 2018. The breakup was my fault and I was devastated (before you ask, there was no cheating involved). Anyways we were officially broken up for six months but during those six months it definitely got heated at times and it was getting to the point where I fully resented him. I was definitely binging on readings around that point too. 90% of the readers said they saw us reconciling in the spring or the summer. Well what reunited Nick and I was a music festival. I'd gotten both of us tickets prior to the breakup and since we were getting along better by March he asked if he could go, and I agreed since I hadn't sold the ticket yet. However I remember by that point I was kind of over it, and tired of trying to win him back. Since this festival was out of town Nick and I would be staying together for almost a week straight - something we hadn't done since the breakup. I remember being nervous and kind of dreading it. I drove us there and all I remember thinking was that I made a mistake about agreeing to take him and how wished he wasn't there so I can be "single". Well by the second day of the festival he told me he sees a future with me and wanted to get back together. But the weird thing is I didn't feel anything when he told me. I was still mehh about it because I think I was over it (he had been wishy washy about getting back together prior to this weekend). Anyways I never told him any of how I really felt, and decided to get back with him. I told myself to take this for a test drive for the next couple of months to see if my mood would change - it took an entire MONTH AND A HALF for me to feel things for him again (a part of me feels like my guard was up since he was 50/50 prior to this). We are back together and have been for almost a little over a year now, and thankfully my feelings for him have completely changed since that weekend.

--- End quote ---

Hey hun, by getting resentful etc does that mean you guys were still in contact in some way during these 6 months ?

Ninacy:

--- Quote from: Realrealwater on May 06, 2020, 09:32:22 PM ---I see a lot of stories about letting go and them coming back but of course we are on a psychic review site and most of us have pending predictions and are still invested in seeing a certain outcome.
So I wanted to know of those who weren't just happy and almost over their poi when they reached out. ...I guess, I’m asking those who heard from their POI whilst actively waiting (even if you had given up the readings etc)
I’m interested cos it’s making me feel like I’m blocking something for still holding on however I’ve seen many a story on here of those who still were in love and holding out and their predictions come into fruition.

--- End quote ---

I personally don't believe that waiting for something will actually block it from happening. I had an ex contact me out of the blue after  a year and half of waiting for him, but the second ex who I spend a small fortune on psychic readings about, never came back and it's been 5 years in total ever since we broke up. I gave up asking about him in around three years after so many failed contact predictions. It's been two years that I gave up waiting for him and still, nada, no contact whatsoever, and chances are he is in his second or third relationship after me and will never contact me again-I mean if he hasn't contacted me for 5 fricking years, how is he going to contact me now?

Bottom line, if someone is destined to come back to your life, they will, sooner or later, waiting or non-waiting. If your POI is an empath and sensitive to energies, they might sense that you are waiting for them and back off--which is why some members report getting phone calls from their exes only after they gave up asking and caring about them.

However, from my experience, especially when it comes to males and young people especially, most are spiritual insensitive and can't feel any deeper spiritual bonds like we do, they either like you or not, plain and simple. If they are wishy-washy and unsure, they will just keep you as an option, booty call, whatever, in case things turn sour with the other person. And if they do come back, like so many psychics predicted, in most cases, it's not for a good reason with a fairytale ending. It happens but it's not the norm.

So don't beat yourself for waiting, if that person is destined to come back they will, no matter what you do or feel.

PurpleRain:

--- Quote from: Ninacy on May 07, 2020, 12:32:11 AM ---
--- Quote from: Realrealwater on May 06, 2020, 09:32:22 PM ---I see a lot of stories about letting go and them coming back but of course we are on a psychic review site and most of us have pending predictions and are still invested in seeing a certain outcome.

--- End quote ---

I personally don't believe that waiting for something will actually block it from happening. I had an ex contact me out of the blue after  a year and half of waiting for him, but the second ex who I spend a small fortune on psychic readings about, never came back and it's been 5 years in total ever since we broke up. I gave up asking about him in around three years after so many failed contact predictions. It's been two years that I gave up waiting for him and still, nada, no contact whatsoever, and chances are he is in his second or third relationship after me and will never contact me again-I mean if he hasn't contacted me for 5 fricking years, how is he going to contact me now?

Bottom line, if someone is destined to come back to your life, they will, sooner or later, waiting or non-waiting. If your POI is an empath and sensitive to energies, they might sense that you are waiting for them and back off--which is why some members report getting phone calls from their exes only after they gave up asking and caring about them.

However, from my experience, especially when it comes to males and young people especially, most are spiritual insensitive and can't feel any deeper spiritual bonds like we do, they either like you or not, plain and simple. If they are wishy-washy and unsure, they will just keep you as an option, booty call, whatever, in case things turn sour with the other person. And if they do come back, like so many psychics predicted, in most cases, it's not for a good reason with a fairytale ending. It happens but it's not the norm.

So don't beat yourself for waiting, if that person is destined to come back they will, no matter what you do or feel.

--- End quote ---

I totally agree.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version