Author Topic: my piture  (Read 11301 times)

positivethoughts

Re: my piture
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2011, 11:29:22 AM »
There is no way SM is taking me with him to Paris. I just thought it was funny that he mentioned it after our chat the other night. We are far far away from taking trips together.

CSK - I have read that Abrielle's timing can be right on or way way off. Like month's. ?? I don't know either
xxoo
Jen

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2011, 01:34:57 PM »
Fascinating that Paris is even on the radar, I'm amazed!  See what happens, time will tell!

positivethoughts

« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2011, 02:28:10 PM »
angel- I know. When he said it I almost started laughing.

All I can picture is what I must look like with an Eiffel tower over my head.

For those of you who weren't in chat the other night. In October Abrielle said I would spend new years with SM in Paris. Obviously that didn't happen and this has been my funny story about a prediction not coming true. AM and I have started talking again and last night he mentioned he has to go to Paris for work. I was just chatting with everyone in here about the Paris prediction so it was just funny timing. When I called Abrielle twice she said she saw the Eiffel tower over my head. HA

xxoo
pt

Offline cj

« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2011, 03:28:47 PM »
ps....we did get back tog after a few days then so that came true lol  :-\

sammiepoo

« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2011, 02:39:29 AM »
That is great sounds like everones predictions are panning out a bit just got to keep believing of course that is if you want to!!