Author Topic: Ari v Stephanie Theresa  (Read 7915 times)

Offline Truthfromrosie

Re: Ari v Stephanie Theresa
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2020, 09:12:02 PM »
I've had 2 readings with Ari. Both were wrong unfortunately and these were in Jan and March last year. Her predictions ranged from weeks to a year out which have all now passed and nothing has come true regarding the specific types of contact she saw. She seemed to get the emotional side right but that could have been written about anyone. I have no inside info to verify what she said. So I never read with her again. I'm a big ST fan. Her love predictions can take time but they do happen, have happened and are happening. Not always spot on but fairly close. Business predictions almost spot on every time. I always check in with ST regarding potential business partnerships, staff (and what they might be like to employ) and she's always been spot on. Even when I didn't really believe what she was seeing she was right. So for me definitely Stephanie.

Thank you for writing about your experience. I am really hoping she’s right. Everything crossed.

beachgal214

« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2020, 08:03:04 PM »
Is Stephanie on bitwise or live person? I saw a profile on bitwine but there is a thread on here under live person for Stephanie Teresa (no "h") are they the same?

Offline jolimano

« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2020, 09:22:42 PM »
Is Stephanie on bitwise or live person? I saw a profile on bitwine but there is a thread on here under live person for Stephanie Teresa (no "h") are they the same?

Yes that is the same person, she is on Bitwine and Kasamba.

Offline Thalou

« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2020, 09:13:36 AM »
I have read with both. Twice with Ari, and several times with ST. Both are really good. The main difference is that Ari gives timeliness when ST does not. To my experience what ST says happened more or less within 3 months from the reading. Ari nailed down the exact date of my poi leaving me, she said end of May he will start being dismissive and distant, you will question his behavior and that is why he will leave. ST saw him leaving, said this man comes and goes with his energy, and wont stop if you accept this behavior. They both were aligned in him going back to his ex, and that wont be lasting because of his issues. This one last piece I cant validate.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2020, 09:29:56 AM »
I actually just read with ST again. I suppose overall outcomes are aligned but there are big differences in their predictions. Ari basically said I will hear from POI randomly again but nothing more than that. ST said that he *will* come back to try things over again. And she thinks there’s a chance but it’s unlikely that things will work out and more likely I’ll be disappointed (again).

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2020, 10:54:46 PM »
I just read some old threads from 2018 . Ari was wrong for me . She told me my ex wasn’t cheating and he just has female friends he talks to for support. In hindsight looking at the date of my read with her I see that is the same month he got his side chick pregnant because I left him few months after. She said “ he doesn’t want to lose you and he won’t” definitely wrong because I left him and he sure did lose me lmao

I noticed ppl comparing her to ST that’s the only reason I posted here and I can’t judge ST but Ari was a definite no for me as it’s is 2 years later and that fairytale didn’t happen lol
« Last Edit: June 13, 2020, 10:57:11 PM by Natashanyc »

Offline marciamia

« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2020, 10:59:34 PM »
I read with Ari early last year and she was wrong for me too. Never understood the hype.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2020, 11:08:48 PM by marciamia »

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2020, 11:10:03 PM »
I read with Ari early last year was wrong for me too. Never understood the hype.

I’m seriously sitting here like huh who the hell they talking about ????! 🤔🤣😂

That reading was the exact OPPOSITE of what happened... these kinda reads made me stay with a real dummy longer than I should have lol

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2020, 11:11:20 PM »
I read with Ari early last year and she was wrong for me too. Never understood the hype.

With a positive or negative prediction? I’ve seen quite a few time’s shes been wrong when she’s positive but literally not seen one person say she gave them a negative prediction that turned out to be wrong.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2020, 11:53:24 PM »

With a positive or negative prediction? I’ve seen quite a few time’s shes been wrong when she’s positive but literally not seen one person say she gave them a negative prediction that turned out to be wrong.

It was positive.... unless her timing is wayyyyy off.... like off the rails off!

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2020, 12:06:33 AM »

It was positive.... unless her timing is wayyyyy off.... like off the rails off!

Ahhhh, I thought so. When was this supposed to happen?

If anyone has been given a negative prediction that turned out to be incorrect, by Ari, please can you post.

Offline Kittykat666

« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2020, 12:36:38 AM »
Ari vs  Stephanie Theresa is this a serious question lol just kidding. I would have to say Stephanie. I don’t want to go in to hard on Ari but she was awful for me, but I think it’s because she didn’t connect with me but she has worked for others so she must be good in a way. Stephanie connected with my situation very well. She knows things she couldn’t have just guess. But my verdict is still out on Stephanie until my prediction comes to pass but so far she’s been very good.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2020, 03:49:10 AM »
Any updates for either?

anything