Author Topic: Ari v Stephanie Theresa  (Read 8085 times)

Offline Truthfromrosie

Ari v Stephanie Theresa
« on: May 06, 2020, 06:50:28 PM »
Just wanting opinions from anyone who has read with both. Both seem to mostly give negative outcomes but I’ve seen a number of people on here say they’ve been inaccurate when giving positive outcomes.

Has anyone had either be incorrect with a negative outcome?

Overall, whose insights do you trust more?

I had a much more negative outcome predicted by Ari than Stephanie, has anyone had it the other way around? And do you know who was right yet?

Offline Dnj1984

Re: Ari v Stephanie Theresa
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2020, 08:21:19 PM »
Interesting... I’ve never got a negative outcome from Ari. Never read with Stephanie Theresa however.

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2020, 08:38:22 PM »
Stephanie told me he will be back & theres potential but it depends on him as he has tendencies to not be present due to his own insecurities/hangups about life. She nailed him better than most. Said he was happy with me so he will be back genuinely but its about him& his growth & my own needs& wants in terms of whether it will be long term or short lived

At first Ari said he will come back but not know what he wants - basically be inconsistent which are the part of the tendencies Stephanie touched on. The second reading she said he will be back. He will be random one of these days cos he misses me & want to try again but I will meet another man & realise my poi is not that great lol ( She gave a months time line& that is long gone.

Both of them told me a similar reason as to why he handled things the way he did.
In a way, I got the same outcome from both. Ari’s was more like you hear from him& he will regret it but reconciliation wont happen as I would like. Stephanie's was more like I haven’t heard the last of him&he will want to try being he has very strong feelings for me but he may not be stable enough to maintain - depends on his growth.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2020, 08:42:23 PM »
Stephanie told me he will be back & theres potential but it depends on him as he has tendencies to not be present due to his own insecurities/hangups about life. She nailed him better than most. Said he was happy with me so he will be back genuinely but its about him& his growth & my own needs& wants in terms of whether it will be long term or short lived

At first Ari said he will come back but not know what he wants - basically be inconsistent which are the part of the tendencies Stephanie touched on. The second reading she said he will be back. He will be random one of these days cos he misses me & want to try again but I will meet another man & realise my poi is not that great lol ( She gave a months time line& that is long gone.

Both of them told me a similar reason as to why he handled things the way he did.
In a way, I got the same outcome from both. Ari’s was more like you hear from him& he will regret it but reconciliation wont happen as I would like. Stephanie's was more like I haven’t heard the last of him&he will want to try being he has very strong feelings for me but he may not be stable enough to maintain - depends on his growth.

Thank you for sharing. I got very different outcomes from both. Stephanie describes the situation more accurately in my opinion but I’m wary that nobody seems to say they’ve gotten a negative outcome of Ari which didn’t occur and many have said ST predicted a positive outcome and she was just plain wrong.

I hate that this even matters to me so much.

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2020, 08:47:45 PM »

Thank you for sharing. I got very different outcomes from both. Stephanie describes the situation more accurately in my opinion but I’m wary that nobody seems to say they’ve gotten a negative outcome of Ari which didn’t occur and many have said ST predicted a positive outcome and she was just plain wrong.

I hate that this even matters to me so much.

Well Ari said I should move on& should not wait. I guess that is negative lol

pfizer

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2020, 04:45:53 AM »
very interesting topic

i went to both of them a lot, for me stephanie is more trustful than ari.

like about one specific POI, i always went to ST then i will went to ARI.
both of them described how POI thinks about me & what is in his head accurately, that part i think they were very similar the talent i meant. But ari didnt say much negative while ST is more realistic like that person's bug you better be alert

for immediate future, ari is more accurate like she can tell when the poi will contact or what is he going to do next, timeline may be wrong but end up they did happen. ST is not good at very close upcoming events.

for future prediction like will i end up with him? definitely ST is better. she told me what are the limitations and if i wanted i will get it but then what i have to give up and that i will be very reserved and options will come. Ari was very very very optimistic and even told me when he will propose and when i will move....never happened and i dont see it happens as well.

so i end up go to ST a lot more now.

dont get me wrong i still believe ari is a real deal but you really needed to add a lot of salt in her readings especially the positive outcomes. while she is negative, most likely she is right.

and both ST & ARI has no problem to deliver negative messages to me.

pfizer

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2020, 04:55:18 AM »
oh to answer your question
when both or either was negative about something, 100% it's negative
they never steer me wrong this way

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2020, 06:52:13 AM »
I agree. Both are accurate and if they give you a negative prediction, it’s more than likely correct.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2020, 08:44:09 AM »
very interesting topic

for future prediction like will i end up with him? definitely ST is better. she told me what are the limitations and if i wanted i will get it but then what i have to give up and that i will be very reserved and options will come. Ari was very very very optimistic and even told me when he will propose and when i will move....never happened and i dont see it happens as well.

so i end up go to ST a lot more now.

and both ST & ARI has no problem to deliver negative messages to me.

oh to answer your question
when both or either was negative about something, 100% it's negative
they never steer me wrong this way

These kind of fly in the face of each other in this situation! ST is more accurate you say but Ari has given the far more negative outcome. So you say if it came to it, you’d trust her?

pfizer

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2020, 09:43:45 AM »
ok i will do it this way

if ari gave negative prediction, i will just trust her it's going to be negative, most of the time she is correct when it's negative.

if ari gave positive prediction, then i will double check with ST. if ST also said it's positive then most likely it's positive. if ST went opposite then i will trust ST likely it's not going to be as positive as Ari said.

the above method, works really well for me lol

and if i am still doubtful; i will check with a tarot reader haha. tarot's outcome always goes to ST. (my experience)

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2020, 10:03:19 AM »
ok i will do it this way

if ari gave negative prediction, i will just trust her it's going to be negative, most of the time she is correct when it's negative.

if ari gave positive prediction, then i will double check with ST. if ST also said it's positive then most likely it's positive. if ST went opposite then i will trust ST likely it's not going to be as positive as Ari said.

and if i am still doubtful; i will check with a tarot reader haha. tarot's outcome always goes to ST. (my experience)

My only issue with this is that ST clearly connected better to the situation than Ari, she really saw it all. But as Ari gave a brutally bad outcome then indeed, I am not sure what to think.  :'( I guess I won’t know until I know.

pfizer

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2020, 10:46:12 AM »
to be honest with you if ari saw its very negative then i wont put much hope on it

ok i will do it this way

My only issue with this is that ST clearly connected better to the situation than Ari, she really saw it all. But as Ari gave a brutally bad outcome then indeed, I am not sure what to think.  :'( I guess I won’t know until I know.

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2020, 03:42:22 AM »
ST by far.  I forgot about her she’s very genuine and accurate

Offline moonstar

« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2020, 05:47:12 PM »
i think Ari is more long term while ST i think she cant predict long term, so if you ask what will happen today, it will be today's energy. And if next two weeks change, it will change of course. But ST not really giving prediction, sometimes ST only said "But freewill plays". Energy can change. Things like this. So that means ST read more "At The Moment" than Ari.

This is interesting, because Ari has told me I need to give it time and be patient, and it will be slow... ST says its unlikely to happen, but I wonder if she sees this based on the current events, and that Ari can see better long term. Unless this is just wishful thinking on my part

pfizer

« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2020, 03:39:19 AM »
ST can see long term. When she told me it's unlikely to happen then for me its not going to happen. and she has been accurate for me.
ARI has been wrong for me lately, short term predictions; so i will stop getting readings from her for a while.