Author Topic: Moira Review  (Read 21603 times)

Offline Gemini38

Re: Moira Review
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2018, 01:59:50 PM »
Is she worth it? With present?

Offline user5942

« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2018, 06:00:24 PM »
I LOVE MOIRA. Out of ALL the psychics I have spoken to, (including Yona, Leanne, Aries Intuition, Emma Jane, etc), she has been the ONLY psychic to ever nail a specific date for me. Best to let her talk, if you ask specific questions she can just throw out random things instead of what she really is tuning in with. You won't have to say anything, she just knows. She is an astrologer, and I spoke to her back in December of last year. She knew my POI's astrology sign without me mentioning him. Very sweet, like her voice even is enchanting and sounds like someone who is just connected to the spiritual side. She told me "someone from your past, the Taurus, will text you between March 1st and 4th and have a casual conversation with you. Nothing heavy, but they want to know what you're up to". Low and behold, at 9:00 am on March 4th, he texted me out of nowhere asking about how I have been. The whole thing spooked me. Again, best to not ask her any specifics and see what she sees because then things may be less likely to come true!

Offline sharon

« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2018, 12:30:35 PM »
She is very expensive. How long does it take to talk to her?

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2018, 01:39:55 PM »

I was able to do it in about 10 minutes. She can ramble a touch so I just hit her with do you see a reunion with my POI, rough time frame, and is there anyone else. Hope this helps!

Offline sharon

« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2018, 09:34:42 AM »

I was able to do it in about 10 minutes. She can ramble a touch so I just hit her with do you see a reunion with my POI, rough time frame, and is there anyone else. Hope this helps!

Thank you.  :)

Offline whskers

« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2018, 01:39:20 AM »

Depending on your question, id say 5-10 mins. She’s direct to the point. She doesn’t do the remote viewing like cookie or Yona does.

I read with her twice. The first time, she was direct to the point and done in 1 minute. She basically said don’t waste your money on this. It’s a negative reading. It happened.

2nd reading, she’s not as direct as the 1st call. She did talk a bit about the situation but, her prediction happened.

Although I know someone who read with Moira and the person got confirmation that Moira was incorrect.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 02:27:08 AM by whskers »

Offline sharon

« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2018, 09:10:49 AM »
Hmm.. incorrect with the present or the future?

Offline whskers

« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2018, 09:42:27 AM »
Incorrect with the present, future pending.

Offline Tigerlily229

« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2018, 09:17:50 PM »
Made two predictions for me  in the beginning of october that were supposed to happen this past weekend. Neither happened.

Offline Chelle9054

« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2018, 01:54:14 PM »
So Moira blew me away at what she said to me in the beginning of our reading. She knew everything about my POI and me, how we met, how he looked at me, what he did for a living, very specifically, and how many children he had. I have never read with her before. I was so shocked I had to wonder if notes were kept on me as I had read with a lot of others. I tend not to give too much away, but still...she knew a lot and she gave validation after validation and I was mesmerized. She said we would be in contact again and gave a loose date as she said she would not give dates when Venus was in retrograde. She also is an astrologer, but did NOT use astrology on me or in the reading. She did, however, guess correctly his star sign. She did not ask me for my DOB at the beginning either. There wasn't enough time and my God she is so expensive. So the jury is out on predictions. But man, can she validate the present. I hope she is right and I would read with her again.

Offline simsim

« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2018, 11:08:47 AM »
was moira readings similar to other psychics? over all picture what she see's for you? im kinda tempted to talk to her but i rather go out with that money i'll be spending on it

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2019, 02:19:52 PM »
Updates?

Offline gwdwantstotalk

« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2019, 02:53:58 PM »
I think she nailed date of communication for me once, but overall direction of reading is very inconclusive. Timeframe she gave me also came and past with nothing happening. She might be good at telling you what's up but that's about it. I regret calling her that much at that price point.

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2019, 04:58:18 PM »
Tried her and expensive and nothing new for me. Go back to my stand by which is half the price....

Offline njlady

« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2019, 04:23:18 PM »
I called Moira once, well over a year ago.  She was spot on for the present, knew specific things (occupation, etc) and was very realistic about my situation.  I don't make "when is he going to call me/come back/dump his girlfriend" calls and the time frames she gave me for things unfolding overall seemed pretty good.  There were a few upcoming things she mentioned and from what I recall, most (if not all) happened.  I was very happy with the call and she's on my list for another call in the future. 

anything