Author Topic: Moira Review  (Read 21608 times)

Offline Sunshinegirl

• Veterans
Moira Review
« on: February 12, 2011, 05:32:36 AM »
Moria is also excellent in my opinion.   She is mostly an astologer however she uses it along with her psychic ability.    She has been amazing as well as far as accuracy for me.   She was able to tell me exactly how I felt a year ago and what I had been thinking and exactly what he was thinking.   He said the same thing she told me he was thinking about a week after she mentioned it.   I was FLOORED!!!

I will definelty read with Moira again as well.

Offline momo

Re: Moira Review
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2011, 08:58:02 PM »
Hi sunshinegirl! Newbie here... Anyways, I just wanted to say that Moira so far has been completely accurate in the things she said about my situation with this one dumb guy(lol). Some things she said about how he feels about himself were validated just a few weeks later. He basically said word by word what she had told me. Anyways, because she has been accurate so far in present and past, I am keeping her as one of my favorites and believe the big prediction will come to pass.

Offline Sunshinegirl

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2011, 10:23:26 PM »
Glad to hear of another success with Moira!   And welcome to the board Konekonova!    It's nice to see some more new activity here!

kellyv712

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2011, 01:26:50 AM »
Hello everyone! I too have had great readings from Moira!! She was the ONLY one who told me back in March that I would not begin a relationship with the man I am crazy about until summer. She continues to amaze me every time I talk to her. She is the most accurate psychic I have ever found.

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2016, 01:11:45 PM »
Anything new on Moira?

Offline anna81

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2016, 10:05:42 PM »
Moria always gets stuck on the topic of how she and I have the same birthday... 10/23 lol but she said I would meet a man very very soon and would be getting married next year. Also I should ignore any other psychics whom have said my ex will come back. (I never told her I had spoken with any others.) So those are some heavy predictions.

Offline whskers

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2017, 01:12:52 PM »
I called Moira about my previous PoI and she didn't waste my time. She said not to call about him because him and I will never be in a relationship that I want. She's entirely correct. pOI tried to increased communication around august to September but I know he will never commit. My phone call with Moira lasted 1-2 minutes but I think she's the type of person who doesn't waste caller's money and delivers message without sugar coating.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2018, 03:47:11 AM »
Any other experiences with Moira?  Is she accurate?

Offline newlife11

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2018, 04:29:39 PM »
I had a reading with Moira yesterday, she was really accurate about the present situation, I was floored!
 I didn't had to say one word, she accurately picked up on the people around me, and the situations in their lives.
It was not my first reading with her, I have read with her in the past. She has been pretty accurate with me.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2018, 08:52:02 PM »
What platform is Moira on?

Offline nancy

« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2018, 09:05:01 PM »
What platform is Moira on?

Moira on Psychic Source

Offline mignnone

« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2018, 09:15:26 PM »
There are 22 people in line to speak with her. How quickly does she get through her queue?

Offline sharon

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2018, 06:19:21 PM »
How long does it take to talk to Moira? She is very expensive.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2018, 02:05:11 PM »
I used to read with Moira 3 years ago, almost weekly.  NOTHING she said came to pass.

Offline sharon

« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2018, 07:06:44 AM »
and so expensive.. but why did you keep calling her... 3 years is a long time. You must be very disappointed. Did you call Ricky aswell? Or whome else did you call?
I have called Elijah, was very nice and quick... I need to wait for the predictions to unfold.