Author Topic: Moira Review  (Read 22073 times)

Offline Pie5703

Re: Moira Review
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2019, 06:42:41 AM »
I have talked to Moira a few different times and I have found her to be pretty accurate for me. When I first spoke with her she really picked up my poi and our relationship and the issues that were at hand. So far she has been right for me. Back in August I had called her about a situation with my poi and first thing she said that there was going to be thunder storm that night and that I would see and speak with my poi and sure enough that night it’ll we got really bad rain and I spoke to and saw my poi.

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2019, 07:11:47 AM »
I had spoken with her once, and I really liked her validation. Without any prompting, she described him down to his physical appearance, which was quite impressive, looks, personality, our dynamics, but I literally got nothing from her prediction wise. When we were running out of time, I added more funds, in hopes to continue and get more info, but she hung up, so that was kinda lame.

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2020, 06:44:45 PM »
Too expensive for me...🙄🙄🙄😉

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2020, 09:55:28 PM »
I’ve done video readings with her a few times and I absolutely love her.  She is just the sweetest women.  I get the best of vibes from her.   She definitely understood personality dynamics well in my readings.  Can’t say anything she told me made my jaw drop but I think she’s gifted.  She gave me positive predictions which I have a lot of trouble seeing happening now but who knows

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2020, 10:35:40 PM »
Had a readings and I agree about her Moira..worth the money! She is sweet! And good..

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2020, 01:54:04 AM »
She’s absolutely lovely, but none of her predictions came to pass. She made 5 solid predictions and not one happened.

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2020, 11:01:48 PM »
She’s absolutely lovely, but none of her predictions came to pass. She made 5 solid predictions and not one happened.

That is so sad. Tell us more about the predictions...
Jenjen

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2020, 12:25:18 AM »
That is so sad. Tell us more about the predictions...
Jenjen
[/quote]

I was bummed too.

A committed relationship will emerge with a specific person - Didn't happen
Contact with a specific person - Didn't happen
Specific conversation with a POI - Didn't happen
Travel Plans with POI by a certain date - Didn't happen
Meeting POI's family during the holidays - Didn't happen

Last prediction was supposed to happen by 12/31. It's now 3/17.

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2020, 05:19:46 PM »
So I have seen Moira seems to be either on or not accurate at all... I really feel some people just connect with certain people and some don't. I have to say Moira has had a few hits for me in the past month alone...

When I first called her she knew right away there were 2 men my ex-husband and ex-bf (recent) and we still talk as if we are together. She knew they had the same first name without me even saying anything and then her words just started flowing... she nailed his actions and feelings and stated there would be another female come the second week of July, I am not 100% sure but I have known this man for 3 years and he never goes quiet on me unless he is around another female (I know this sounds crazy but his snapchat score has been off the wall these past few days and he is not a social media person at all) this happened in the past when we broke up and he dated another girl in the interim too... I will confirm if I ever truly find out but i have a weird feeling this is happening... she sees us getting through this and him moving forward to me coming more toward August, I will let you know if that pans out as well.

She also knew that him and i have a significant age gap and said you are in your 30's and he is in his 20's but he is an old soul... no way she would have known this I didn't say anything she was just talking. She states we have long term potential he is stubborn but that we will have contact (which we do) but he's been more cold recently as his time on social media has been up.

Offline jz507

« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2020, 01:08:28 PM »
Moira's predictions did not come true for me and I do not feel she is accurate at all...

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2020, 02:45:07 PM »
I don't feel she is accurate too