Author Topic: Nancy matz  (Read 1881 times)

Offline bonba

Nancy matz
« on: May 04, 2020, 02:03:12 AM »
Hello
has anyone read with Nancy Matz ?

Offline Candy

Re: Nancy matz
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2020, 02:15:22 AM »
I read with her once about three years ago for 15 minutes. She was upbeat, friendly, and sounded genuine. I gave some info and asked specific questions about a particular issue that was on my mind at the time. She gave a very positive prediction, which did not come true at all. She didn’t give timing and was honest about not knowing the exact timing. But it has been three years, her prediction was just wrong. She also tried to be empowering and encouraging. I liked her but unfortunately her prediction was wrong. I wasn’t impressed enough to try her again.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2020, 03:44:40 AM »
Read with her a long time ago. She was wrong about the person I called about.

Offline bonba

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2020, 08:34:26 PM »
I read with her once about three years ago for 15 minutes. She was upbeat, friendly, and sounded genuine. I gave some info and asked specific questions about a particular issue that was on my mind at the time. She gave a very positive prediction, which did not come true at all. She didn’t give timing and was honest about not knowing the exact timing. But it has been three years, her prediction was just wrong. She also tried to be empowering and encouraging. I liked her but unfortunately her prediction was wrong. I wasn’t impressed enough to try her again.

yes she also told me sth that does not seems realistic . it seems to be far out but I am not going in that irection and she left me confused . she is very kind but Im not sure of how accurate she could be .

Offline bonba

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2020, 08:37:33 PM »
Read with her a long time ago. She was wrong about the person I called about.

you mean she was wrong about the person in present or a future prediction ?
yes she also told me sth that does not seems realistic . it seems to be far out but I am not going in that irection and she left me confused . she is very kind but Im not sure of how accurate she could be .
[/quote]

Offline bonba

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2021, 07:15:20 PM »
after a year from my reading . she was wrong about the peraon I asked about . what shw predicted about his life decision was total opposite of what happened .