Author Topic: Was Ari right for you about ex coming back?  (Read 3326 times)

Offline ferney456

Was Ari right for you about ex coming back?
« on: May 02, 2020, 07:14:55 PM »
I'd like to get an understanding please of how many people read with Ari on bitwine and she was right or wrong in her outcome about the ex coming back?

Offline Realrealwater

Re: Was Ari right for you about ex coming back?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2020, 12:05:17 AM »
She told me he’s coming back but it will be very random. Almost like an “eff it” moment on his part.
So she keeps moving the TL anytime a read with her and I think I read 2-4 times with her.
Stories have changed though. First she said he’s healing & will cone back& wont really commit (he’ll be in and out) & second reading she said she sees him laying low but will come back out of missing me.

She moved from end of feb/beginning of march
To “between now (which was around mid march to a month or two” Whatever that means

I must add. A lot of readers have said they cant really pin point his next move because he is quite scattered which is how he is. Scattered.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 12:20:42 AM by Realrealwater »

Offline aries1995

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2020, 12:12:53 AM »
Oh awkward..... She's told me pretty much the same thing but didn't give a time frame

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2020, 10:13:49 PM »
She told me mine would be back randomly/ out of the blue but won’t commit or stick around.she said “I just keep seeing him moving on”.  Will update when I know.

Offline Lalalola

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2020, 10:24:10 AM »
Not yet. She said he would have contact within a few months which did happen. But she also said that he is a period of figuring himself out so wasn’t too sure when we would get back. I did really like her reading and it felt spot on. But I guess some men are too confusing to read! I’ve given up on him anyway and let go of what we had

anything