Author Topic: Final Outcome Updates  (Read 6250 times)

Offline Wishful Thinker

Re: Final Outcome Updates
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2020, 04:20:45 PM »
Thank you so much for sharing this story.  You are giving so many people hope and ceasing the doubts.  What’s for you will happen for you no matter how the time goes or the years.  🙏🏾  A true blessing.

Thank you for your sensitivity. Unfortunately I’ve had more than the three loves and I’m 40 almost so past my prime and too old now for children.

I’m just reading this but I wanted to share something with you...

My My cousin(Male) was married to his long-term girlfriend of 10yrs and they ended up divorcing. he was 36 when the divorce was final. they had tried for kids but it never happened for them. about a year later he reconnected with an old friend from high school (she had been a senior when he was a freshman so they did not really know each other that well, it was more that they knew of each other). ANYWAY- this girl had been divorced from her one and only husband and one and only boyfriend for a few years, also no kids (she was 39). They began to date and it was such a beautiful and healthy relationship. They got married within half a year and about one year after that she got pregnant. She gave birth to a beautiful baby girl towards the end of her 40th birthday (almost 41). Both are doing 100% fine. The reason I’m sharing this with you is because I feel like meeting the love of your life, having a good relationship, or even bring a child into the world can happen at the most unexpected times. You’re not old.. Without getting too personal, where I work I am often having to check peoples IDs and A lot of times I come across 46-year-old women with two-year-old kids. Have faith my love

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2020, 08:29:22 PM »
Thank you so much for sharing this story.  You are giving so many people hope and ceasing the doubts.  What’s for you will happen for you no matter how the time goes or the years.  🙏🏾  A true blessing.

Thank you for your sensitivity. Unfortunately I’ve had more than the three loves and I’m 40 almost so past my prime and too old now for children.

I’m just reading this but I wanted to share something with you...

My My cousin(Male) was married to his long-term girlfriend of 10yrs and they ended up divorcing. he was 36 when the divorce was final. they had tried for kids but it never happened for them. about a year later he reconnected with an old friend from high school (she had been a senior when he was a freshman so they did not really know each other that well, it was more that they knew of each other). ANYWAY- this girl had been divorced from her one and only husband and one and only boyfriend for a few years, also no kids (she was 39). They began to date and it was such a beautiful and healthy relationship. They got married within half a year and about one year after that she got pregnant. She gave birth to a beautiful baby girl towards the end of her 40th birthday (almost 41). Both are doing 100% fine. The reason I’m sharing this with you is because I feel like meeting the love of your life, having a good relationship, or even bring a child into the world can happen at the most unexpected times. You’re not old.. Without getting too personal, where I work I am often having to check peoples IDs and A lot of times I come across 46-year-old women with two-year-old kids. Have faith my love

Actually, lol my situation did a 180 turn around, but the advisors were all still wrong.  Trust your intuition.

Offline court1130

« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2020, 10:05:50 PM »
Actually, lol my situation did a 180 turn around, but the advisors were all still wrong.  Trust your intuition.

Hey, Dream! I'm not sure if you're at all comfortable addressing my question, but I'm intrigued by your latest comment. I'm wondering if the situation changed for better or worse and how psychics were still inaccurate? I'm asking because I actually read with many of the readers listed and I'm also trusting my intuition, which aligns with much of what I received from them. If you dont want to go into it, I totally understand and I'll remove my comment! I hope you're doing better since your initial post. 😊
« Last Edit: September 06, 2020, 10:14:21 PM by court1130 »

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2020, 12:18:42 AM »
Hi.  Please DM me.  Situation did a 180 since that original post.

anything