Author Topic: Psychic Arrested  (Read 2945 times)

Offline Natashanyc

Psychic Arrested
« on: April 30, 2020, 06:42:16 AM »
I came across this article and I’m wondering have anyone had a reading with this lady ? It’s a interesting read Sadly ...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/may/12/new-york-psychic-arrested-zoe-fortune-teller

Offline Natashanyc

Re: Psychic Arrested
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2020, 02:07:39 PM »
I came across this article and I’m wondering have anyone had a reading with this lady ? It’s a interesting read Sadly ...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/may/12/new-york-psychic-arrested-zoe-fortune-teller

Oh wow I didn’t know I ran in to it because I was looking at rip off reports last night out of boredom. Thanks for this

This exact story was posted on here a while back. This article is dated May 12, 2018

Yeah here’s the link, from that post

http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,3638.msg65790.html#msg65790

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2020, 02:13:13 PM »
I agree I was talking to friends and we were looking at rip off reports and talking about how scammed we were in our highest psychic addictions years ago .... it’s liberating to know we came pass that but reading my old threads and others ...comparing it to my reality now is so comical because how they prey on customers is crazy . I’m glad I found few that were real but the journey to find those good advisors taught me so much about these wicked sites and myself

« Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 02:27:33 PM by Natashanyc »

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2020, 10:22:14 PM »
My god, did she fish 72K from a single client?? I'm totally shocked. How desperate and naive a person can be to fall for something like that??
I would also love to help this guy track down more fakes and make sure they are all behind the bars but the only thing I can do is expose their names forums like that lol.

Offline Anon

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2020, 05:05:16 PM »
Eurgh! I've had readers, I recall on Etsy who asked me to contact them privately to resolve my issues, i.e: additional sale for cord cutting. One spooked me out when she was almost screaming with hatred in her reading (I had not a good vibe from this nutjob) when she took failed to deliver my reading 3 months after payment, using emotional blackmail to not refund my money, and said that she is waiting for govt grant so that she can buy her stuff on Etsy/Amazon. Makes me shudder.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2020, 12:04:54 PM »
Eurgh! I've had readers, I recall on Etsy who asked me to contact them privately to resolve my issues, i.e: additional sale for cord cutting. One spooked me out when she was almost screaming with hatred in her reading (I had not a good vibe from this nutjob) when she took failed to deliver my reading 3 months after payment, using emotional blackmail to not refund my money, and said that she is waiting for govt grant so that she can buy her stuff on Etsy/Amazon. Makes me shudder.

My god, I hope they get cancer, like seriously, there is absolutely no sympathy for such ruthless scammers and sociopaths. If I knew her details I'd use a legit spellcaster or cast my own revenge ritual so she falls sick or gets arrested or something. These scammers will never stop because there are fools who gladly dish their money out.

Offline Steven213

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2020, 07:56:17 AM »
sorry I'm late just saw this. However, I think this is not weird as most of psychics are fraud

anything