Author Topic: Reader was 10000% RIGHT!!  (Read 11857 times)

Offline njlady

Re: Reader was 10000% RIGHT!!
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2020, 05:22:46 PM »
I had this happen also.  Over 20 years ago I had a reading with Sylvia Browne, at her peak.  She named names and I thought it was amazing.  I waited years for everything to play out and not a single thing matched up.  Zero.  It was recorded on a cassette tape and sent to me so it wasn't like I didn't write it down or missed something.  First and last time I ever clung to a reading.

Anyway, I'm not sure how long after, maybe a year, I booked a reading with her son Chris.  My opinion was the reading was awful.  At one point I considered thanking him and ending the call.  I thought this guy is just riding on his mother's reputation and getting her overflow clients.  I didn't bother listening to the reading again when the tape came.  What for? Big waste of money. 

So a few years go by, no other readings with anyone, and I'm in a taxi approaching my office building and I notice something about the building that I see every day, but this time it triggered a memory of my reading with Chris and I'm hearing what he said in my head and thinking OMG. He had described a unique architectural feature and the exact business this company would be in.  I was rolling my eyes when he said this because it wasn't realistic at all and I couldn't imagine it ever happening, but there I was, working in that exact building in that exact business.  I dug up the tape of his reading, listened and realized one thing after another had happened just like he said over the past few years.  It wasn't 1,000% but it was pretty amazing.

How much did you pay for a reading with Sylvia and Chris? Was his reading better than mom's?

Nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing, Sylvia told me came to pass.  She named names but not a single thing went the way she said it would.  At the time, I was in a very long term relationship, one that I was thinking of ending, probably around the 10th year when I spoke with her.  She told me his name but everything after that was pure B.S.  I literally stayed in it longer because of what she said.  My reading was somewhere around 1997, maybe 1998.  I think it was $400.

I think Chris was $300.  Right off the bat he tells me the exact opposite of what his mother said about my relationship.  I had a lot of faith is Sylvia and believed her to be genuine.  I think for many years she was but it slipped away as she got more and more famous.  After that, it was all produce, produce and not a spiritual thing.  Anyway, when Chris told me the exact opposite of what she said, I pretty much discounted everything he said.  It wasn't until I had that moment of recognition years later that I dug out the tape and listened.  So many things he said had happened.

So, Sylvia 0%, Chris about 90%.

Offline maggie214

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2020, 11:48:47 PM »
I have read with Lisa Diana and Sylvia.  Both were wrong about everything.  I was really disappointed about Sylvia.  I was really expecting her to be amazing.

Offline Steven213

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2020, 07:51:58 AM »
It's funny that some readers will work for others very accurately and not for others

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2020, 12:55:50 PM »
So years ago I found this reader on Etsy that I developed a pretty good relationship with! She also read on Bitwine from time to time. Today I logged into my account and started reading through those old transcripts with her. Yall- she was accurate about the entire situation! I couldn’t see it at the time, but every single thing she said happened. I cant find her right now but omg am I shaken! She hasn’t logged in for years and I’m hoping the email I have for her still works. If I’m able to find her I will update this post with her info!!

I had this happen also.  Over 20 years ago I had a reading with Sylvia Browne, at her peak.  She named names and I thought it was amazing.  I waited years for everything to play out and not a single thing matched up.  Zero.  It was recorded on a cassette tape and sent to me so it wasn't like I didn't write it down or missed something.  First and last time I ever clung to a reading.

Anyway, I'm not sure how long after, maybe a year, I booked a reading with her son Chris.  My opinion was the reading was awful.  At one point I considered thanking him and ending the call.  I thought this guy is just riding on his mother's reputation and getting her overflow clients.  I didn't bother listening to the reading again when the tape came.  What for? Big waste of money. 

So a few years go by, no other readings with anyone, and I'm in a taxi approaching my office building and I notice something about the building that I see every day, but this time it triggered a memory of my reading with Chris and I'm hearing what he said in my head and thinking OMG. He had described a unique architectural feature and the exact business this company would be in.  I was rolling my eyes when he said this because it wasn't realistic at all and I couldn't imagine it ever happening, but there I was, working in that exact building in that exact business.  I dug up the tape of his reading, listened and realized one thing after another had happened just like he said over the past few years.  It wasn't 1,000% but it was pretty amazing.

I thought Sylvia Brown was proen to be a fraud?   AM I wrong?  Is she the real thing?  I used to love watching her on shows....