Author Topic: Reader was 10000% RIGHT!!  (Read 11895 times)

Offline Scammedbykeen

Reader was 10000% RIGHT!!
« on: April 29, 2020, 01:49:10 PM »
So years ago I found this reader on Etsy that I developed a pretty good relationship with! She also read on Bitwine from time to time. Today I logged into my account and started reading through those old transcripts with her. Yall- she was accurate about the entire situation! I couldn’t see it at the time, but every single thing she said happened. I cant find her right now but omg am I shaken! She hasn’t logged in for years and I’m hoping the email I have for her still works. If I’m able to find her I will update this post with her info!!

Offline Scammedbykeen

Re: Reader was 10000% RIGHT!!
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2020, 08:29:54 PM »
So years ago I found this reader on Etsy that I developed a pretty good relationship with! She also read on Bitwine from time to time. Today I logged into my account and started reading through those old transcripts with her. Yall- she was accurate about the entire situation! I couldn’t see it at the time, but every single thing she said happened. I cant find her right now but omg am I shaken! She hasn’t logged in for years and I’m hoping the email I have for her still works. If I’m able to find her I will update this post with her info!!

You do realize a post worded like this is very triggering. We’re all guilty of doing it, I do it too.

But you’re putting a psychic on this unattainable Jesus-like pedestal, as “the one”... I think if you do find this reader you’ll either continue to this complex or worse there not as attuned to before and then find someone else to continue this pattern... or maybe I’m projecting... but I hope anyone reading this isn’t fooled that easily

I swear, there’s always one! It never fails 😒

Nevertheless you “projecting” doesn’t lessen the accuracy of this reader.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 08:35:13 PM by Scammedbykeen »

Offline njlady

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2020, 12:58:09 PM »

I had this happen also.  Over 20 years ago I had a reading with Sylvia Browne, at her peak.  She named names and I thought it was amazing.  I waited years for everything to play out and not a single thing matched up.  Zero.  It was recorded on a cassette tape and sent to me so it wasn't like I didn't write it down or missed something.  First and last time I ever clung to a reading.

Anyway, I'm not sure how long after, maybe a year, I booked a reading with her son Chris.  My opinion was the reading was awful.  At one point I considered thanking him and ending the call.  I thought this guy is just riding on his mother's reputation and getting her overflow clients.  I didn't bother listening to the reading again when the tape came.  What for? Big waste of money. 

So a few years go by, no other readings with anyone, and I'm in a taxi approaching my office building and I notice something about the building that I see every day, but this time it triggered a memory of my reading with Chris and I'm hearing what he said in my head and thinking OMG. He had described a unique architectural feature and the exact business this company would be in.  I was rolling my eyes when he said this because it wasn't realistic at all and I couldn't imagine it ever happening, but there I was, working in that exact building in that exact business.  I dug up the tape of his reading, listened and realized one thing after another had happened just like he said over the past few years.  It wasn't 1,000% but it was pretty amazing.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2020, 09:25:27 PM »
I once chatted with Lisa Diane. She pin pointed me the FUTURE company I worked would have. a GREEN LOGO. Yes after 2 years it panned out. She also correctly pin pointed my pregnancy date to a 16 a date when my pregnancy test was positive. I don’t know what happened or I was not feeling good that day when I chatted I left her a bad review and years later when this all panned out I never got to chat with her again.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2020, 03:05:58 AM »
I had this happen also.  Over 20 years ago I had a reading with Sylvia Browne, at her peak.  She named names and I thought it was amazing.  I waited years for everything to play out and not a single thing matched up.  Zero.  It was recorded on a cassette tape and sent to me so it wasn't like I didn't write it down or missed something.  First and last time I ever clung to a reading.

Anyway, I'm not sure how long after, maybe a year, I booked a reading with her son Chris.  My opinion was the reading was awful.  At one point I considered thanking him and ending the call.  I thought this guy is just riding on his mother's reputation and getting her overflow clients.  I didn't bother listening to the reading again when the tape came.  What for? Big waste of money. 

So a few years go by, no other readings with anyone, and I'm in a taxi approaching my office building and I notice something about the building that I see every day, but this time it triggered a memory of my reading with Chris and I'm hearing what he said in my head and thinking OMG. He had described a unique architectural feature and the exact business this company would be in.  I was rolling my eyes when he said this because it wasn't realistic at all and I couldn't imagine it ever happening, but there I was, working in that exact building in that exact business.  I dug up the tape of his reading, listened and realized one thing after another had happened just like he said over the past few years.  It wasn't 1,000% but it was pretty amazing.

How much did you pay for a reading with Sylvia and Chris? Was his reading better than mom's?

Offline Heidimary

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2020, 07:51:58 PM »
I once chatted with Lisa Diane. She pin pointed me the FUTURE company I worked would have. a GREEN LOGO. Yes after 2 years it panned out. She also correctly pin pointed my pregnancy date to a 16 a date when my pregnancy test was positive. I don’t know what happened or I was not feeling good that day when I chatted I left her a bad review and years later when this all panned out I never got to chat with her again.

Where do I find Lisa Diane?

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2020, 05:27:01 AM »
She’s on keen.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2020, 05:59:54 AM »
I read with LD for years. She would get some feelings right but was always wrong in the outcome/predictions. She also has a personal site.

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2020, 02:23:42 PM »
What is her personal site? Does she do general readings?

Offline SweetT

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2020, 03:12:53 AM »

https://www.keen.com/life-questions/lisa-dianne/6791422

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2020, 02:58:26 AM »

She was awful for me, I got part of my money back lol

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2020, 03:00:29 AM »

She was awful for me, I got part of my money back lol

The same here lol

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2020, 02:59:38 PM »

That's her KEEN site.

This is her personal site
https://www.asklisadianne.com/?v=2ac843586882

I don't recommend her! She's not that good of an empath and horrible with predictions.

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2020, 02:40:28 PM »

That's her KEEN site.

This is her personal site
https://www.asklisadianne.com/?v=2ac843586882

I don't recommend her! She's not that good of an empath and horrible with predictions.

Thanks - I'll avoid :)

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2020, 03:24:46 PM »
she was awful to me.

anything